[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /vp/ the most summer board as a whole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7874.jpg (54KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7874.jpg
54KB, 640x386px
Is /vp/ the most summer board as a whole?
>>
pokemon inherently attracts underage shitters so probably
>>
No, that'd be /v/ or /pol/.
>>
>>27709710
>>
/tv/
>>
Of course this would be in the anime thread.
>>
Srsly tho what the f*ck is a pseudo?
>>
>>33047449
i'd say so cause retards like you keep falling for bait.
>>
>>33047599
Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Metagross, Garchomp, Hydreigon, Goodra and Kommo-o
>>
>>33047613
Considering that post is from /padt/, there's a pretty good chance it's completely serious.
>>
>>33047449
>>>/v/ last I checked but.they might've been knocked down by >>>/pol/ due to the 2016 election
>>
>>33047449
no, that reward goes to /pol/, a board that's nothing but edgy teenagers
>>
>>33047904
t. less edgy teen
>>
>>33047599
There's some pokemon that have 600 base stats total.
They are >>33047626
>>
File: Will_This_Ever_Be_Used.png (39KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Will_This_Ever_Be_Used.png
39KB, 1024x1024px
>>33047599
a very shitty term for 600-BST 3-stage Pokémon
Most people don't know what a pseudo-pseudo is, though.
>>
>>33049095
>Pseudo 3 stage 600 BST pokemon
That shit is retarded. What even are the qualifications to be put into that group?
>>
>>33049095
I don't understand the pseudo 3-stage 600 bst pokemon category. they don't have 600 bst and they're not all 3 stage. hence the 'pseudo' i suppose, but what ARE the criteria?

and what is the category for arcanine and rotom supposed to be?
>>
>>33049115
>3 stage 600 BST pokemon
Hmmm...I imagine the would need to have 3 stages and a BST of 600.
>>
>there are people who only watch the anime
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>33049167
Half of them don't have 3 stages and none of them have a bst of 600
The "Pseudo 3 stage 600 BST pokemon" category makes no sense, its just a bunch of fan favorite pokemon with high BSTs.
>>
>>33049131
Both are regular Pokemon

I dont think there's any special classification for Pokemon like Arcanine, Volcarona and arguably Florges who also has a similarly meaty BST
>>
>>33049201
Oh you were talking about the other category. Those Pokémon are ones some idiots think ARE pseudo legendaries because they don't understand the criteria.
>>
>>33049200
That post was from August 2016, so there's a 99% chance it was written by a crossboarder that was only here to watch the league.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.