[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate this qt again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1968.png (298KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1968.png
298KB, 500x490px
Why do people hate this qt again?
>>
>>33047316
do they? what have they said?

she's alright to me btw
>>
>>33047316
Because you think with your dick.

That was the moral of Dahlia Hawthrone in Ace Attorney. Don't.
>>
File: May serious.png (41KB, 189x150px) Image search: [Google]
May serious.png
41KB, 189x150px
Good intentions, but acted out on it in a horrible way.
>>
>>33047316
Because they're DS kiddies who think Cyrus, Colress and N are good characters. They have no ability to objectively discern good writing and just prefer whatever is most nostalgic.
>>
>>33047374
basically this, theres also no negative repercussions to her shitty actions
>>
>>33047316
she's edgey cringe core but still fuckable.
>>
>>33047400
All of those were villains or antagonists.
They weren't acting in the greater good, they just raised either understandable points or inconveninent truths.

Zinnia on the other hand was "Listen and Believe", the character.
>>
Oh dear. This is going to turn into another match between the two autists, isn't it?
>>
>>33047424
>implying there are as few as 2 autists on /vp/

Anon, I ....
>>
>>33047434
I know. Don't care. As far as I'm concerned, there are two; those who argue for Zinnia and those who are against her.
>>
>>33047316
Anyone have a link to essay someone wrote in Japanese?

Anyways she beat people up and then went from foe to friend without telling you. Pretty silly.
>>
>>33047316
Because she doomed the entire planet based on a totally unsupported hunch she had. If the protagonist hadn't been there her plan would have failed and she would have been fucked along with the Earth. Much like the Victini movie villain, Zinnia is willing to harm other people/Pokémon if she thinks it's for a greater cause, making her objectively a bad person.
>>
>>33047316
I hate her character but i still think she's a qt and i'd still fug her
>>
She isn't even cute

She looks batshit insane in her battle animation
>>
File: Drives me to Drink.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Drives me to Drink.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Welp, it's time for another Zinnia thread.

Here's to hoping that it doesn't derail by the time I wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>33047704
What is the source for this image, anon? Looks like those fan-made YouTube skits.
>>
>>33047402
>no negative repercussion
>for being 100% right every single time
I wonder why?
>>
>>33047575
>Zinnia is willing to harm other people/Pokémon if she thinks it's for a greater cause, making her objectively a bad person
Except that's what GOOD people do. Anyone who would damn the world because they don't wanna hurt one person is the shitty bleeding heart. Not the other way around.
>>
I didn't play ORAS, and I only know of Zinnia from her absolute asshole appearance in the manga. Is she really that bad of a character, outside of trying to look like a protagonist from a different game series for no reason?
>>
>>33047747
She appears to be an antagonist at first and becomes an ally later on, both in the manga and the game
>>
>>33047740
Being right and being an asshole are two different matters. Even if you are right about apprehending a guy who was about to rob someone doesn't mean you shouldn't be called out for slamming his face into the pavement.
>>
>>33047741
What. Who thinks like this? If you need to hurt people or induce violence in any way then your methods of achieving your goal should be rethinked.
>>
>>33047741
the protagonist didnt do any harm and they were the actual hero in the end, also this anon is right >>33047786
>>
>>33047786
Batman
>>
>>33047741
>willing to harm other people/Pokémon [...] for a greater cause
>GOOD
Ironically, that's what a villain usually sounds like.
>FOR THE SAKE OF SAVING THIS WORLD, I SHALL SACRIFICE THIS INNOCENT MAIDEN!
And all that jazz.
>>
>>33047827
*superman from injustice
>>
I heard she is smelly
>>
>>33047785
>doesn't mean you shouldn't be called out for slamming his face into the pavement
>defending scum
Fucking trash
>>
>>33047847
I hope she's smelly in a good way.
>>
>>33047785
There is a difference between hurting an innocent person for your goals and giving a deserving faggot what they have coming to them.
>>
>>33047786
Anyone realistic. The idea you can get by without hurting anyone and the world will just conform to your utopia fantasy is idealistic tripe. Force and violence aren't inherently bad. They're tools and methods just like anything else.
>>
>>33047804
>the protagonist didnt do any harm and they were the actual hero in the end
You mean the protagonist that was only there because of Zinnia's actions from the very start of the game? Almost like there was a prophecy or something.
>>
>>33047834
And the "villains" are 99% always right. The hero only saves everyone in an anime, where the writer can have God himself right every wrong.
>>
>>33047316
she's like lillie, but she wasn't forced as hard and appeals to sweaty girl fetish
>>
>>33048014
>sweaty girl fetish

???
>>
Will she ever appear again?
>>
>>33047316
Mary Sue selfinsert tier writing
>>
>>33047874
Lol look at this edgelord. Much better to have him slowly rot in a cell while being tormented by other prisoners than lose his ability to be cognizant of his failure at being a human and take the easy way out.
>>
>>33048614
>Much better to have him slowly rot in a cell
I'd rather not waste the billions we do on keep prisoners alive. They aren't important. If the crime deserves it just get rid of them.
>>
>>33048617
Ok then, write to your legislature to change the rules fag.
>>
>>33048622
No more bureaucracy. It's time for Duterte.
>>
>>33048631
I guarantee under such a regime you'd be the first to die.
>>
>>33048637
I don't do drugs.
>>
>>33048643
Irrelevant. Enjoy your police state cuck.
>>
>>33048655
I will.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.