[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://youtu.be/7ONbqp4zVG4 Is S&M really that easy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9079.jpg (155KB, 1242x863px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9079.jpg
155KB, 1242x863px
>https://youtu.be/7ONbqp4zVG4
Is S&M really that easy?
>>
oh boy a top ten made up of nothing but Pokemon games
>>
>>33045594
>SM is on here
>Not XY Mega Fest EXP Share Overlevelling Show
>Not ORAS have a free legendary half way through the game
>Not RBYG Level 100 before Brock, perfect accuracy with X Accuracy Horn Drill the game
shit list
>>
>>33045635
>any mainstream publication ever acknowledging any other Pokemon game other than RGBY or the newest ones
>>
>>33045635
>shit list

what else were you expecting, it's watchmojo.
>>
Thank u watch mojo. Casuals only watch your shit and realize how garbage sun and moon were
>>
>watch mojo
>>
>>33045594
Yeah
>b-but just don't use the EXP share, or Amie, or a full team, or your starter, or any items, or any super effective moves, or any Pokemon not in NU or above, or...

if you have to abritairly limit yourself in a video game to make it "challenging", the game is easy my dude.
>>
yes, it was too easy. the frustrating thing is gamefreak could easily make the games more difficult (aka it's still easy because singleplayer pokemon is easy by nature, but at least you don't simply steamroll everything) with barely any tweaking

-all npcs use the hard ai
-enemies actually use hold items
-enemy poke levels planned with exp share in mind
>>
>>33045679
I didn't use exp share or amie and I blacked out twice. The most I ever have in a Pokémon game. I battled every trainer too and was 10 levels under the elite four when I got to the league.
>>
Half the fucking NPC 1 Pokemon on the party
>>
>>33045679
>or a full team

Fucking casuals acting like they know what makes the game easier.
>>
>>33045724
Same, except I didn't black out because I'm not a retard. However SM has a really odd level curve in that the first three islands are balanced around you not using Exp Share and the last island balanced around you actually using Exp Share.
>>
SM have a handful of battles that can fuck you up if they catch you off-guard. That's more than most Pokemon games have going for them.
>>
>>33045786
>Same, except I didn't black out because I'm not a retard
Fight me irl bitch.
>>
>>33045769
using a full team gives you more options and more pokemon to item stall with, especially with the EXP share on. And I'm not talking about speedrunning the game with one pokemon.
>>
>>33045594
from my experience, SM was actually one of the most challenging mainline games, thanks to being consistently underleveled with exp share off, npcs with fully ev trained pokemon, and a few of the totems being a pain in the ass.
>>
>>33045594
Remember kiddies, E-celeb threads are garbage that should not be on this board.
>>
>>33045652
They usually mention when a entry is wrong, like when they mentioned GF was popular when it was on a worst list.
>>
>>33045666
I SPOT AN IFUNNY.CO WATERMARK
>>
File: When_b09764_6013911.gif (3MB, 600x253px) Image search: [Google]
When_b09764_6013911.gif
3MB, 600x253px
>>33046169
What!? Where?
>>
I shut off my EXP Share the instant I received it and only lost once because I was ten levels under when I first battled Lusamine. I was still underleveled when I beat the E4.
It's piss easy.
>>
>>33045594
I honestly thought SM's elite four were pretty good difficulty, I actually lost against them once
>>
>>33046169
Of course there is an ifunny.co watermark, "top 10 anime thing" is a shit underage meme.
>>
>>33045594
They are easy on the grand scale, but pretty average in terms of Pokemon.
>>
I thought it was okay difficulty but I always impose rules on myself.

Monotype bug, exp share off, no items during battle, battle style is set. I did use refresh though and felt guilty when I cheesed some Victories
>>
>>33045594
I'd say XY are way easier than SM but its pretty easy.
>>
For me was a little hard compared with the preivous games.
I just change the battle style to set and I didn't get stuck just with six pokemon. I trained like 12 for the main story.
>>
>>33045594
XY were easier but SM still easy however I don't care about the story stuff. I make teams post game and pretty much battle online all the time.
Play VGC format sometimes.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.