[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We have nothing left to talk about.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1487128576426.png (179KB, 748x641px) Image search: [Google]
1487128576426.png
179KB, 748x641px
We have nothing left to talk about.
>>
>>33045202
We do, but it's all high effort. For instance, I see very little discussion on glitches, animators involved with anime, or design origins.
>>
>>33045213
Or gamefreak's old magazine and other games.
>>
>>33045202
Yeah, this should be a red board.
>>
The exit door is that way ->

Please consider that option instead of creating bitchy threads.
>>
It's a sad testament to how stagnant this franchise is that the only thing left to do here is waifufag.

USUM is basically irrelevant, which is even sadder considering BW2 were heavily hyped up with nothing so much as a logo.
>>
File: 1482299289479.png (63KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1482299289479.png
63KB, 500x512px
That's the problem with dedicating an entire board to one franchise. I think we're better off than /mlp/ at least.
>>
>>33045202
Waifus of course! I LOVE SKYLA!
>>
>>33045256
B2W2 had hype because it was the first time the third version was actually a sequel.
USUM isn't garnering any hype because it's a by-the-books third version and no one's optimistic after getting not one set, not two sets, but THREE sets of games that were rushed, and ANOTHER set of games on another platform is on the horizon for next year.
>>
>tfw no one wants to talk about the meta
>>
>>33045351
/vp/ doesn't actually know what it's talking about when trying to discuss the meta, either VGC or Smogon.
>>
>>33045326
>rushed meme
Gamefreak has been talking about the switch since 2015. That's most likely when the switch games started development.
>>
>>33045273
Or /3/. Seriously who the fuck uses that board
>>
>>33045213
Basically this. Lots of threads I would be interesting in making, but practically no one here is interested in topics like those. How many people here actually come here for meaningful discussion and research or just come for the low-hanging fruits (generals, shitposting, making original content, etc.)

Yes, I'm using "making original content" as a negative. I don't care what your Pokémon secret is or how old you are or what clothes you chose for your character or your team or your picture of Lance or how many shinies you have or what you want to nickname your team or what Pokémon corresponds to characters from other mediums. All the original content is essentially meaningless content and doesn't lead to anything.

Did you know that the GBA soundchip is bad causing most music rips to sound lower quality, but it's possible to restore it to the original quality?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idULzIIF950
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pSe2XhlsMw

Has anyone ever done this for the GBA Pokémon games?
Has anyone tried making a full archive of official Pokémon artwork organized by when it was made?
Has anyone made an effort into fully exploring the various ROMs and ISOs of Pokémon games? It shouldn't have taken as long as it did to find those walking Pokémon animations in Sun and Moon. Shouldn't there be people who start exploring the ROMs as soon as they're available?
>>
>>33045359
Yeah, and they usually chalk it all up to Smogon shenanigans.
>>
Sun and moon has killed this franchise

Reddit
Here /vp/
Serebii forums
Neogaf
Gamefaqs
smogan

All ded

Shady penguin quitting Pokemon
>>
>>33045413
>Has anyone tried making a full archive of official Pokémon artwork organized by when it was made?
Kinda.
https://www.pidgi.net/wiki/Category:Pok%C3%A9mon_series
>>
>>33045202
There's plenty to talk about.
>>
>>33045202
>That image
Post it. And not the weak version either.
>>
Maybe we need a general for Pokemon game discussion.
>>
>>33045413
There's some really good ROM explorations on http://tcrf.net
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.