[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

> SM wins the Famitsu GOTY
>Is the highest selling game since DP
> Made Pokémon King in Japan again
> Literally made Nintendo's 2016
Yet retards getting pissy over " Muh Stars" and Muh DP remake" means that it somehow flopped?
>>
Normal fags like the Pokemon games at launch no matter what. All the genwun pandering and references also helped with the popularity.

Autists like us are the only ones who genuinely like the series on a level where we actually point out all their flaws.

I'm not sure how you figure muh stars and DP remakes are involved.
>>
>>33045070
A real Scotsman eh??? Stupid fuck
>>
>>33045152
t.cuck who likes Sun and Moon

Fuck off you insufferable retarded shit gargling cunt.
>>
>>33045161
Here is your (you) fuck cunt
I hated SM but also hate people who have no fucking logic so I pointed out your lack there of
>>
>>33045070
I like SM just fine but I also enjoy pointing out its flaws. That's just sorta how I am with everything I like. Nothing perfect exists so there's always room for improvement, after all.
>>
>>33045183
What about my logic is wrong?

Normalfags didn't point out the linearity or the lack of postgame. Nor did they point out how unacceptable the removal of features were and how bad lillie was as a character.

Cunt.
>>
>>33045198
The real Scotsman logical fallacy you uneducated autistic fuck. Read a fucking book
>>
>>33045070
>Autists like us are the only ones who genuinely like the series on a level where we actually point out all their flaws.
Pointing out flaws doesn't mean much when that's all you people do. You also need to focus on positive aspects of the game, too.
>>
>>33045198
No true Scotsman would ever like the game at launch so they must be normies. Holy shit you are stupid
>>
I like every Pokemon game that has ever come out.

Except BW2
>>
>>33045227
Thank you anon. Finally someone puts the neckbearded man children in their place. Bring legitimate discussions and not miserable shit logic to the table and we will discuss. Until then fuck off and quit shutting up the board
>>
>trusting game critics
>especially fucking Famitsu
>implying Pokemon was ever dethroned in popularity in Japan

The sales for the game are above the last two generations though, as much as people will cover their ears on that because they can't believe a bad game has been well received by casuals even though it happens all the time.
>>
>>33045260
Pokémon Go is such a terrible game but it really boosted sales from my understanding. I have to concede famitsu is a shit source but I do know Pokémon played a damn good marketing game with their 20th anniversary plans. Sun and moon were far from perfect but this board pushing the rushed meme triggers my ass
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.