[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Duel General: Chicken Nerf When? Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 41

>Discord chat
https://discord.gg/VYtmAcs
>Figure Lists (Click the figure to see the movesets)
http://serebii.net/duel/figures.shtml
>Plates Listing
http://serebii.net/duel/plates.shtml
>Quest Rewards
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/amanomurakumo/20170129
>Japanese Pokemon Duel twitter
https://twitter.com/pokemoncomaster
>Duel Figures Database/Figure Creator
http://dueldb.com/

Store Links:
>iOS
itunes.apple.com/us/app/pokemon-duel/id1078819328
>Android
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemoncomaster&hl=en
>APK File
www.apkmirror.com/apk/the-pokemon-company/pokemon-duel/

>FAQs
http://pastebin.com/U26QTvSY

Previous thread: Who cares, this thread will probably die anyway
>>
>>33043767
>wasted 500 gems on the 10 pack, got 3 ex but none of the new ones.
>wasted 15 tickets, got entei but no blaziken
should i just buy it directly from the store?.
>>
>>33043817
It's good but by no means a tropical staple since around 40% of the wheel is a 20 or a miss

If you have most of the staple figures tho then yeah mat that shit
>>
>>33043817

You probably should, I was lucky and got one from the 10-pack and purchased another from the material shop.

The only thing I'm missing is another Combusken and then I can finally retire my Magikarp, Gyarados, and Manaphy.
>>
File: IMG_2897.png (368KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2897.png
368KB, 640x1136px
rate my deck 2311
>>
gym and big update ~notice~ in 3 days

maybe we can stay alive until then but probably not
>>
>>33045172
Last thread only hit 30 posts
Unless this "big update" is fucking huge, Duel is dead
>>
Blazekin is good, but not too good.

They need to nerf Deoxys-D, and the whole Deoxys deck stuff. Its still too powerful.
>>
>>33046838
Cosmo energy should cost 4 slots. Maybe even 5. Alternatively removing the no limit clause from the Deo forms.
>>
>>33045199
Last thread 404'd as I was typing up a reply too. Haven't had that shit happen to me since I stopped browsing /v/ years ago.
>>33046838
Blaziken helps to deal with Deo by having that juicy 130 to deal with A and a 3* purple as a backup spin after laser. The purple also beats D's, and there's a gold just in case.
But yeah otherwise, nerf Deo more. I don't have Blaziken so I lose all the time when I'm unlucky enough to play against it.
>>33046878
Yes.
>>
>>33047573
>Blaziken helps to deal with Deo by having that juicy 130 to deal with A and a 3* purple as a backup spin after laser.

And it helps having it evolve from a Combusken, which is ridiculously easy thanks to Cyclone Kick.
>>
Waste all my tickets now or later?
>>
>>33047711
depends on how badly you want Blaziken or Entei I guess
>>
>>33047725
Not EXs at all and few Rares.
Tempted to blow 500 on the tenpack.
>>
>no Moltres, no Entei, no Blaziken, no Ho-oh

This gym will be rough for me, since Bug decks suck it's time to dust off Petilil
>>
bampu
>>
Do you guys know if you can get commons into the shop if you've seen them in room matches, or if it only counts for actual matches?
>>
>>33051317
Room matches don't count.
>>
>>33051330
Ah, that sucks. Guess it's time to pray to the RNG. It's kind of ironic that it's harder to get commons than uncommons.
>>
This game is deader than Sage
>>
>>33051392
Only the ones that evolve into something useful like Charmeleon and Croconaw.

You can grind for the rest in the quest or pull them from bronze gym boosters (where they make up the vast majority of pulls)
>>
>>33047824
I'm contemplating making my team Voltorb/Mew/Bronzor/Petilil/Ho-Oh/Heatran because nothing I own will be able to keep up with Motres/Heatran/MEGA CHICKEN meta anyway.
>>
File: Carbink figure.png (104KB, 1414x908px) Image search: [Google]
Carbink figure.png
104KB, 1414x908px
R8 my Carbink figure. Stealing dimensional laser might be fun.
>>
>>33056019
Willneverexist/10
>>
File: duel_dire_hit.png (23KB, 254x338px) Image search: [Google]
duel_dire_hit.png
23KB, 254x338px
bump. Here's a plate I made for fun a while ago so this post has content
>>
>buy a tenpack
>dupe reshiram and jobninja
Got enough material for either zekrom or firechicken, at least
>>
>>33054743
Bronzor might kill Mew and the occasional Galvantula and Flareon, but there is very little use for it this time. I believe Voltorb's Shock Blast knocks out both figures.

Eevee to Flareon seems like budget runner. 50 Flamethrower becomes 70, with Focus Energy you can sometimes meme your way to 140. Poliwhirl can be used against Entei, Ho-oh, Reshiram and Moltres but even their weak attacks will kill you.
>>
File: IMG_1560.jpg (27KB, 300x365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1560.jpg
27KB, 300x365px
>haven't gotten a non-league related special mission in weeks
It was probably just gonna be shitty ingots anyway
>>
so, what do you guys think we're getting tomorrow
>>
>>33058891
A brief summary of the update and the date we'll get actual info
>>
This is gonna be a fun league.

I just got Blaziken from a Locked Booster

Seriously though, reckon I should run Terrakion to stop blues? Who should I replace, Charizard? If I run Charmeleon that evolves would it be more viable?
>>
File: IMG_0681.png (395KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.png
395KB, 640x1136px
>>33060282
Forgot pic.
>>
>>33060298
You're deck has no 3 mps. I would recommend a Flareon over Charizard if you got one. Charizard is sadly just not that good and the gym bonus doesn't help with his primary fault of simply being a dumb beater.
>>
>>33060662
Fuck I thought firemonkey was 3MP
>>
FUCK i deleted the app

i downloaded it so long ago i forgot the account system is stupid

is there any way to recover outside of the cloud thing?
>>
>>33061357
Some people on reddit say that if you email them with your in-game name (all that you've used in case you've changed it) as well as your phone model, that might be enough. If you've ever made a purchase, include that too. Good luck dude
>>
File: IMG_0067.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Deo D nerf when?

These decks should not be a thing
>>
>>33062277
Is that the Cobalion/double Deo D thing? Doesn't it take way too long to set up to be any good?
>>
>>33057202
Bronzor will take out Mew, Genesect, Flareon, and every other bug people might attempt to throw at it. The purple, not that it will ever get spun will tie Blaziken and fuck it over if it's a white on purple. Bronzor is always useful in gyms. Always. But yeah not as abundant this time because the top teams will likely all be either Deo+chicken or tropical + chicken with the rogue Entei here and there. Honestly I don't know if Voltorb's version of grass knot kills it too. It probably does since it doesn't say "instead" like the other ones do I think. Either way the main idea is to be a 3MP suicide nuke with purple or possible suicide nuke with the white, and pump stuff back out with Ho-Oh.
>Eevee to Flareon
I fused my first and only Eevee away for exp like 3 days before that buff and I'm upset.
It's like anti meta, but in reality it's a collection of crap that can pretend to beat all the good stuff in specific matchups. But I don't really have better options until I blow all these gems.
>>33060298
You should 100% use Terrakion if you have Terrakion. There's no excuse.
And probably do what this guy says too >>33060662
>>
File: IMG_1871.png (884KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1871.png
884KB, 750x1334px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>33062828
That's actually a pretty neat thing.
>>
>>33062828
fuck, this is all the info they're giving us?
i saw it a while ago on my phone but thought nothing of it because it's fucking nothing...
*sigh* i guess we're gonna have to wait another week for anything interesting to happen
>>
>>33062828
I'm hoping for C-UC league. That would actually be fun to play in. Except for the lack of things to deal with Vibrava.
>>
>>33045163
>Getting past 1500 with that
How?
>>
>>33063135
>Deck #3
You got baited my dude
>>
>>33062957
Kabuto does a pretty good job, I think. It actually doesn't mind confusion and has a decently large gold.
>>
>>33062876
next week will just be preview #3

No info is ready to give out yet, the update won't be ready until well into August
>>
>>33062828
>>33062957
Come to think of it, long throw Metapod ->Butterfree is going to be really good too. Harden makes it virtually immune to everything in the meta, aside from Pikachu, Raichu, boosted Lairon, or x attack stuff. and then it can automatically evolve into a no miss Butterfree with a good 2 star purple and an 80 attack.

Is evolved Raichu the best c/uc beater? 110 is huge. 120 if you manage to get it all the way from Pichu.
>>
>>33063423
Evolved Butterfree could be a huge threat for once with that ability. I expect Noivat and maybe even Crawdaunt to be decent too.
>Swellow's wheel would kind of let it counter Butterfree
And the meta deepens.
>>
>>33062377
Yeah, they're actually pretty strong. There's a guy in top 10 running one of those decks.

They usually use Goal Block/Pokemon Switch plates to make the setup quicker. I try to disorient them by attacking early with Sceptile but obviously there are still hoops to jump through where I have to get good rolls.
>>
>still no EU App Store release
>>
>Bug gym cup
>implying anyone is using bugs

Gale Wings is a waste on a 2MP mon like Talonflame, at least the EX Cube is back
>>
File: IMG_1872.png (133KB, 1049x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1872.png
133KB, 1049x550px
Wow, Talonflame looks really shitty
>Gale Wings only activates for one battle
>kills itself against anything above 50 attack (and basically dies under every circumstance against 70 attack opponents)
>>
>>33064033
now you can use Molting Energy to evolve Fletching to Fletchinder then Talonflame just so it kills itself when the opponent does 60 damage
>>
>>33064021
>>33064033
>Talonflame is shit
>doesn't even have the purple Fletchinder does
>Fletchinder is also fucking terrible
I don't understand why they'd bother making that ability without anything to return them to the bench and why they'd put such SHIT whites on already lackluster figures.
>>
>>33063584
Huh. Languages be hard? I'm Aussie and I'm playing, and we usually get lumped with you fags.
>>
>>33064056
Fletchinder is fine. It's the kind of pokemon you double chance into a Shuppet on its first battle to get a momentum advantage in the UC meta.

Talonflame has a problem with Brave Bird. A suicidal rare doing 100 out of the bench is not a bad thing, but a figure that can get one or two evolutions under its belt should not be killing itself immediately. This is still a rare figure doing 100 with a gold available at merely 20 wins, so maybe suicide bird will become popular below 2000 rating.
>>
>>33059188
l m a o
>>
>>33064254
>beats Shuppet unless it hits double purple
Great
>dies to a stiff breeze regardless of pointed stones floating in it or not afterwards unless it spins purple
It's a regular 3mp figure that's only really good for one matchup for one turn. That's not worth deck space at all, and Talonflame doesn't make it any better by losing the purple and dying any time the opponent spins 60 or more. That's not enough to pressure anything or defend against anything. They should have a purple or blue that lets 'em bounce to the bench to refresh that ability, and probably change that 60 on the big bird to at least 70.
>>
>>33064367
A lot of UC figures hit for 30 or less. That's a pretty standard damage number for that rarity, especially all the ones with 3MP which tend to be even weaker. I don't know why think it will die so quickly, but it least it burns you with Flare Blitz and Will-O-Wisp if you go attack it so it will make people hesitate while it applies pressure and completes surrounds with 3MP.

Shuppet is one of the best UC figures, it is not just one simple figure and will no doubt have a lot of use in a UC meta. Fletchinder brings in a 55% gold which is unheard of for UC and Common figures despite figures with >50% purples. It's wheel and ability are definitely above average for a UC, there is not much to bitch about for a gym freebie.
>>
Why does the "Connecting (0/11)" thing never say 27%
>>
haven't played since the Fire Gym a few months ago. What's the game like nowadays?
>>
>>33064033
wow, why it's so shit, it's flare blitz doesn't even do 70 to be up there with other R figures, and fletchinder is so bad, not even the C mid evo starters are this terrible...
>>
>>33066113
Deoxys and poison decks ft. Zapdos, Heatran, Kickin' chicken, Sceptile, and the Muskadeers.
>>
>>33064832
Really happy about the UC league as it already is making all UCs way more interesting to evaluate. You are right that the big gold will make it interesting runner for sure, that has a super high chance of burning as well.
>>
>built up a bug team with what I had thinking Flying would be it's counterpick
>fire again

not even gonna try that shit, plus i haven't really played since two gyms ago, i only get in to try the buffed stuff and see if anything changes it doesn't

oh, and to see if Golduck finally gets in
>>
>>33066113
Tier 1:
>Deo (still cancer but beatable now)
>Tropical Energy (goodstuff but with figures that make use of the plate to help beat deo)

Tier 2:
Twin Dragons (Reshiram/Zekrom)
Poison Decks
Steel Energy goodstuff (often hybrid with tropical)

Tier 3:
Dark Energy
Water Decks
Rush memer decks

That's a basic gestalt.
>>
>>33068084
>only greentexted 1/3 of the post

whoops I'm an idiot. Just looking at featured duels should also give you a good idea of what the meta is look like. there will be less high elo games during gym cups though
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719-195055.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719-195055.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
bug gym
>>
>>33068152

as expected

>packs a full fire line up for maximum bug bullying

you're less of an asshole than him, but still
>>
>>33068183
>faced a guy who had a whole 3MP bug team of 2 Durant, Scyther, Pinsir, Skorupi, and Heracross
>had me fall back for a bit at the beginning because of the rush, but just ended up pushing his shit back in with superior fire power
I felt so bad, he was probably just a newbie
>>
This gym is even worse than the last one
>>
>>33069758
Theres no 3mp Zapdos, so its not even close
>>
>>33068084
>Tier 3:
>Dark Energy
lol shit isn't even on the tier list. I'd argue to put water teams above steel ones too since both are very viable but Manaphy and co are seen way more often than anything steel based.
>>33069758
Nah, no mega Shuppet Zapdos running wild and the 3MP doesn't make any damn difference for bugs because all of them are trash. Every single one. Still paying 35 energy per game for such a shitty figure reward is retarded though. Bring back 20-30 energy games.
>>
>>33070630
Manaphy decks are low 3k: The team

Very few ot them above 3300 because it hard loses to Deo
>>
>>33070707
Sure. And that's why the only top tier decks are Deo and tropical. Low 3000 is a hell of a lot more present in the meta than dark energy and infinitely more viable than it. The same can be said about poison and steel, though viability or those is less easy to categorize.
>>
>>33070177
>>33070630
No super Shuppet is good, but everything relevant now the gym being a 120+ attacker is kind of bad in a different way. Plus it basically encourages using Virizion AGAIN due to the abundance of White attackers, smaller pool of Yellow attackers, and Grass Knot blowing everything the fuck out
>>
File: no good 2mp bugs.png (373KB, 319x554px) Image search: [Google]
no good 2mp bugs.png
373KB, 319x554px
So fa I am 6/0 in this gym, but a lot of 1500 and 1501 shitters day 1. Seems the smart move will be to drop 'Zard for something with 3 MP to help my opening move but I am liking it so far. Shame all but bugs sucks.
>>
>>33071527
Pinsir is surprisingly good at 3 mp.
>>
File: ss+(2017-07-20+at+03.05.06).png (57KB, 754x700px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-07-20+at+03.05.06).png
57KB, 754x700px
Did I fix it? Tried turning it into a high risk/high reward figure instead of just a suicide bomber
>>
File: day 1 is scrub day.png (372KB, 323x530px) Image search: [Google]
day 1 is scrub day.png
372KB, 323x530px
>>33071594
Thank you, I'll switch him in at a later day when the more good people realize a gym is going on. So far I've been muscling my way to a 9/0 record for the day. I got away with murder in this last game as some double dragon team tired to time me out until Heatran ran forward with 4 Magma Waves in a row.
>>
So my team is currently structured like this...

>Joltik/Galvantula
>Ho-Oh
>Mew
>Combusken/Blaziken
>CharmeleonCharizard
>Blaziken

And my plates...

>Hurdle Jump x2
>X Attack
>Double Chance

Any recommendations or suggestions on making this better?
>>
>>33071716
Try Pinsir or Heracross over Joltik/Galvantula. They are both harder to kill and way more dangerous for your opponent to attack if you hurdle them on to their entries. The displacements and the autokill make them pretty good for sieging the goal too.
>>
Nerf Heatran already
>>
>>33072778
heatran doesn't need nerfing shitter
>>
>>33073325
Magma slide is excessively strong
The ability is way too good as well
>>
>>33073630
Either you just don't have figures to deal with Heatran or you need to learn to position your figures better. In other words, git gud
>>
>>33074560
>hurf durf git lucky
List all the figures that can deal with Heatran if you are so good
Especially in this gym
>>
Wait, I just got a Fletchinder from a gym booster. Are you telling me these crappy figs aren't even bug gym exclusive?

>>33074977
Blaziken bullies it super hard, in the gym or not. It's scared of Zapdos too.
>>
>>33074977
Dude, the best way to deal with Heatran is just not trying to block entrys, Heatran is a defensive figure, its meant to punish rushers, it also deals pretty well with deo teams
>>
>>33074986
>Blaziken
>Zapdos
Just two figures, and both EX

>>33075005
Geez, more anti-aggro shit, the devs are a fucking joke.
>>
>>33074986
You can get gym rewards from gym booster. I remember getting Deo-N from a booster when it was available and quitting the gym early.

>>33074977
Mew, anything with a large 2 or 3 star purple segment, large blue segment figures, anything with Confuse Ray, positioning your figures to surround Heatran if it tries jumping onto the field from the bench.
Seriously, it is not that hard to work around Heatran because of how predictable its movement is.
>>
>>33075079
Also, try anything that has confusion, especially 3 star stuff (Phantump, jelly, probably other things too). It won't work if it's using its ability, but the easy solution there is just to not block entry points.
>>
>>33075079
Heatran is a pretty old figure, dude, also theres an abundance of aggresive figures and not too many defenders, i think Heatran is ok, also what this guy said >>33075117 confusion fucks Heatran really hard
>>
Is this game worth getting into? What is the gameplay like
>>
>>33074977
>>33075143
That actually reminds me, Vibrava on an entry point makes Heatran useless, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>33075277
Think about it as checkers plus rng bullshit
GIve it a chance, its pretty fun for the most part, but remember that this game is mostly luck based so if you easily get salty over bullshit like me, you might not enjoy it that much
>>
>>33075336
To be honest, luck needs to be removed
>>
>>33071059
There will never be a bad time to use Virizion. Its wheel and ability combined make it a threat to every fucking meta. The only thing that can attack it almost worry free is Zapdos with a 2 Clv lead on it. Virizion was a mistake and helps to ruin the game.
>>33071654
With its ability, I'd like for it to get a uturn type move. Send it back to the bench if the opponent is KO'd so it can refresh its gold. Or like, give it a blue/purple that essentially gives it a cotton guard marker, but for its own moves.
>>33075328
It shouldn't since Vibrava stops MP movers from attacking and Heatran doesn't MP move.
>>
How do I get good spins?
>>
Good to see that two wins in a row is still impossible.
>>
>>33078012
Sacrifice your top 10 EX figures as well as your firstborn
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-003237.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-003237.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Laugh at my pain.
>4th Blastoise
>meanwhile, zero good water EXs
>No Blaziken
>Dialga
JUST
>>
Terrakion just walling through shit
>>
>battle ending with me or my opponent abruptly disconnecting

servers are in the shitter again
>>
>>33079226

Ninjask is pretty sweet~ :3

I don't have one yet lol~ x3
>>
>>33079226
Dialga isn't that horrible, especially if you have long throw. It's not great by any means, but it's probably better than Blastoise
>>
It pains me to watch people acting like retards in the featured duels
>>
File: Screenshot_20170721-180214.jpg (14KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170721-180214.jpg
14KB, 140x140px
>>
>>33074977
flygon just deletes it lol
>>
dead game
>>
File: le balanced chicken.png (509KB, 564x365px) Image search: [Google]
le balanced chicken.png
509KB, 564x365px
Thread bump, enjoy an autistic blaziken meme

>>33083543
What did he mean by this
>>
>>33086367
Make Beats Anything 3* and you got a deal.
>>
post Hall ideas

>figures with purple pieces may not be used
>>
>>33087693
>Charizard and Sceptile: the meta
No thanks.
>>
>>33087813
It would also be Terrakion: The Movie: The Metagame: The experience
>>
ded
>>
>>33087693
>no figures with abilities
>all pokemon start at their lowest stage and have to be evolved, no ex's
>3 deck limit
>>
>>33087693
That's probably the worst idea I've ever heard for this game. That isn't Deoxys.
Terrakion/Sceptile/Wobb domination.
>>33087813
1MP Charizard is smalltime.
>>33093091
>no EXs
"Gyarados 2: The Revenge" On Ice!™
We were trying to set up a R and below tourney but we never finished setting up a rule set or anything. Whoops.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170722-193228.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170722-193228.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>opponent plays stupid even after burning their goal block
>last ditch effort doesn't work out
>as soon as they see it fail they go CONNECTING before you can win
Salty tears are my favorite drink. Virizion users deserve to burn.
>>
>At 44 wins.

Jesus, I thought this would be harder.

>>33071921

I unfortunately don't have those due to using them as fusion material, but a friend of mine discovered that Whimsicott is still a good runner in this Gym.
>>
just got talonflame
it's nice not having to actually try
>>
benis
>>
>Petilil beats charged up Talonflame
>Pinsir beats it when it comes out of the PC
And I thought I was the only person unlucky enough to spin back to back size 4 misses.
>>
>Finally got the Cube EX

So do I continue on with this madness or should I quit now while I still have my sanity?
>>
Best way to get gems?
>>
>>33105766
Buying them is the only surefire way to get them. Without completing story objectives of course but that's only 3 per quest.
>>
Stop Bug type bullyng
Nerf Fire types NOW
>>
>tfw no Larvesta and Volcarona to break this gym in half
>>
File: Hawlucha fig.jpg (26KB, 287x376px) Image search: [Google]
Hawlucha fig.jpg
26KB, 287x376px
Why is it so awful, /vp/? Basically every other single stage non-gimmick Pokemon at least has a UC figure.
>>
>>33107496
Because fuck gen 6
>>
>a week since I posted here
>not only it's still alive but almost no new posts

god damn
>>
Welp, failed to get Blaziken or Zekrom (and instead got a dupe Reshiram) across two ten packs.
Which one should I get with mats?
>>
>>33110117
Blaziken. Tao Dragons are a sub 3000 meme
>>
>doing dailies
do two league matches
>get 5 AI tickets
clear a quest
>get a wheel
>rolls 4 ingots
use a material in fusion
>get another wheel
>rolls 4 ingots

Fuck this stupid game. At least let us convert coins to gems or some shit
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-140556.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-140556.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Laugh at my pain round 2. At least the single EX was actually good this time.
>>33110253
I managed to get 5 consecutive days of two coins and AI tickets or vice versa last week. Well this week but the streak only ended because I didn't do the dailies one day.
>>
>>33110601
>3 Butterfree
That's a load of shit
>>
>>33110601
Are we comparing ten packs now
Ten pack 1: Reshiram (dupe), Greninja, too many butterflies

Ten pack 2: Xerneas, Blastoise, Venusaur, 2x Vespiqueen and Phantump as only UC
>>
>>33110664
Seriously. I'd be okay with one because I fused it away right before it got buffed but god damn.
>>33110825
My first one was here. >>33079226
There's just no goddamn hope.
>use the 3 tickets I got for hitting 25 wins
>Braxien
>COMBUSKEN
>Torchic
I might have to just mat Blaziken. I have 7100 materials and enough gems/tickets to hit 8000 if I have remorse or just instantly want to get Virizion too. But then I'll never get Zapdos so I can't go full tropical anyway.
>>
>>33110928
At least you got the mats.
Here I just remembered that apart lacking Blaziken I don't have Virizion either.
The Tao meme looks even more enticing now.
>>
>>33111024
I'm just glad I got Terrakion finally. I've been parading about how fucking broken it is since it came out so it was in my top 3 to buy, and now I can grab the other two. Plus it lets me replace DeoA on my team because fuck that coin flip.
Too bad Terrakion will never spin stone edge for me.
>>
>>33111065
From personal experience, Terrakion spins Protect way too fucking often.
>>
>>33110253
>At least let us convert coins to gems or some shit

That's a bit too much, but I can see coins to material being a possibility.
>>
Nerf luck
>>
Will blaziken be worth it out of gym?
It's still massive mew bait
>>
>>33064033
It meant to be used to clear out your PC, they take out 1 oponent then power up tyflosion. Trying to make fire more used or something
>>
>>33113215
Mew is really the only bad matchup for it. Virizion isn't great too since grass knot beats your gold and white, but it loses in the double purple battle and the sword vs. blitz so it's still not exactly favorable for Virizion. It's capable of steamrolling an entire team by itself in or out of a gym, especially if you get the super easy evolution from Combusken which was a mistake.
Basically the only way to make it better would be to make it fuckin' work with Tropical Energy or buff that 20 to a 30 before evolving. And neither would be smart.
>>
File: uXPL-9_T.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
uXPL-9_T.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
How to fix this game:
>remove deoxys
>remove powercreep
>rebalance all of the pokemon to ensure a single figure isn't going to carry the entire team as a whole
>>
>>33113400
Literally the only thing that needs to happen is a Deoxys Defense and Cosmo Energy nerf. Anything Deoxys Attack doesn't want to face aside from Mew and Blaziken, Defense can just stall out until it either lands Counter and takes you out or lands on its retardedly low miss.
It's not like the devs don't realize Defense is a fucking problem, they specifically made Blaziken to counter it instead of doing the sensible thing and nerfing it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-200154.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-200154.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Pinsir is the true hero of the bug gym. Tossed one A outta the way and double guillotined on the other who spun slip anyway.
>>33113600
Remove reflective laser too. That nonsense makes DeoA like three times more threatening than it already is. They should also give each form more miss and/or no fucking blue. But yes primarily remove DeoD and cosmo.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170724-200857.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170724-200857.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
And I'll just throw this one in there because everyone loves seeing a paid streak break.
>his Talonflame comes off bench and swings into mine
>we both get blitz instead of the double KO
>I'm evolved and he isn't
Hilarious. I formally apologize to nerfbird for shit talking it before I started using it.
>>
Anywhere on the game where I can replay cutscenes?
>>
File: 1405192416275.jpg (32KB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
1405192416275.jpg
32KB, 432x480px
>>33087693
Rotating daily or 3-day gyms with a booster ticket at 5/10/... wins

No plates or Unlimited-use plates

No surrounds

Wait Win Deathmatch, with two or three entrances

Pretty sure little cup is already in.

"Arena" style with 6 randomly assigned figs (1 EX, 2 R, 2 UC, 1 C)

Tortoise vs Hare - all figures have 3MP, all Misses become Protect
>>
>>33115427
Didn't the original figurine game have you spin a "traienr" fig for using cards?
>>
>>33115450
I have no idea, I've only been playing since Dragon gym a few months ago.
>>
>>33115427
>Unlimited plates
Sounds like the world's biggest mistake.
>double chance everything every turn
>full heal if you really wanted to
>>goal block every turn
>>>Max revive every turn
>>33115450
Yes it did.
>>
>>33115492
I imagine every game would have to end with goal surrounds since
>goal block
>long throw
>max revive
>counter attack

I still think No Plates could be interesting. Taking hurdle jump and tropical shitters out of the picture mite b cool
>>
>>33115987
>tropical shitters
kys deofag
>>
>>33116111
you're right, replacing deo with virizion/mew/sceptile as the supreme and required figs for 2800+ was extremely cool and not at all trading one shit problem for another.
>>
Don't die yet fags
>>
>>33115283

you never skipped one? the game tells you it'll be impossible to see it again
>>
>>33118735
Forcefully, game locked up after beating Don Rogers
>>
>>33116141
All three are reliable bets against deos, so their use would go down as Terrakion rises
>>
File: IMG_1888.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>Virizion and Blaziken get banished to the shadow realm
>Sceptile jobs too
Remember to never give up, /pdg/
>>
>>33119575
>tfw banishing a Combusken and Ho-oh
I think I cummed my pants. The Tao meme is my only way to deal with this fucking gym
>>
>>33119906
How reliable is the Tao meme?
>>
>>33120917
Buffed Overdrived Reshiram is pretty good actually. 150 white attack and a 120 banish are really scary. The tricky thing is to survive until you can actually use the twins, since everyone tries to rush with their fire types on steroids. If you've got a solid line of defense (even if you lose an entry point but have your goal safe) it's pretty easy to start steamrolling the enemy with resh as long as you carry a max revive and two Overdrives.
It's not the best deck for this gym, but it certainly helps if you don´t have any (or most) of the extremely heavy hitters AND if you get decent spins
>>
tonight
update
>>
Don't die on me, /pgd/. I believe we can have a thread that goes to the bump limit once again.
>>
Nerf luck
>>
alright faggots
how can I get gems quick and easy
>>
>>33123863
git lucky
>>
>>33124029
I got a rainbow box from a league battle
is that lucky enough
>>
>>33124035
Enjoy your Pinsir :^)
>>
>>33123863
Buy them or do quests. There's no other way.
>>
>>33124052
are they occasionally given out like other gatcha games? if so then I should be fine
>>
>>33124057
They can appear as login bonuses and from doing dailies. Gyms have them as rewards too, but the current one is closing in two hours and there won't be another one for a while.
>>
>>33124057
Gems used to be every day log in bonuses with the occasional AI tickets. Now they're every other day. Every now and then, there'll be days with back-to-back gems but those are rare.
>>
>>33123863
whale
>>
you're almost there /pdg/
>>
https://youtu.be/DhOeVEtXMus
M E G A S
E
G
A
S
>>
>third notice

I hope you goys didn't spend all your gems
>>
File: IMG_1891.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1891.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>33126072
Looks like Mega Evolution will be activated via plate
>>
File: IMG_1890.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1890.png
2MB, 1334x750px
>>33126111
And looks like those purple shards from the first notice are added as markers of some sort to the base of the figure. Might be related to Megas since only Magikarp and Charizard have them. The clip doesn't last long enough to see if Charmander, Mudkip, or Pikachu had them or not though.
>>
Bugbot is about to gain infinite power
>>
>>33126111
I am ready for Mega Sceptile, Mega Blaziken and Mega Gyarados to tear the meta's anus open
>>
>still no EU release

WHY THE FUCK TPC WHY THIS IS THE ONLY SHITTY MOBILE GAME I WANT TO PLAY
>>
File: evidence.png (34KB, 171x94px) Image search: [Google]
evidence.png
34KB, 171x94px
>>33126123
Actually pikachu does have them
You cant see them on charmander due to the "game footage not final thing" I assume its related to evolution since lapras is the only one here without them

Could be Clv related, but there are only 5 notches
>>
Should I spend the 500 on the ten pack now, or wait for the unknown?
>>
>>33126404

I guess that pack's swell if you're just starting but I'd wait. (Could be packs with megas in them or sum'n' lol~)
>>
>>33126263
If there are only 5 notches, could it be related to levels?
>>
>opponent double chances their Gothitelle into my Magikarp 2 spots from goal with Mew on goal
>it gets purple
>swaps with my Mew that's on goal
>what
>look up its purple because I've literally never seen it do anything
>>>>what
Mega fucking what? I was wondering why he put Zapdos and Shuppet on his entries and left them there. I feel all sorts of cheated. Obviously it's an avoidable tactic but in this one specific case it was bullshit because it happened to me.
>>33127297
It's likely either level or even more likely some new jewish shit related to that purple stuff.
>>
>>33126222
just get an apk
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-12-54-49.png (253KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-12-54-49.png
253KB, 768x1024px
i just got this guy
how good is he?
>>
>>33127956
It might be useful for some memes in the c/uc cup. Other than that though, probably not all that good.
>>
>>33126263
There goes my 5 shards = 5 turns of Mega Evo theory

Although 3 pokemon in single deck all having pink shards is very unusual, they would never let you have more than one Mega Evo per team like in the games
>>
>>33128387
ah okay
I literally started playing yesterday so I don't know what the best figures are yet.
I'm assuming the featured duels are a good way to figure out what to use. I've seen a lot of deoxys in there so I think he might be pretty good
>>
>>33128841
Deoxys decks are pretty cancerous. They're easily the best decks around. In general, you want to look for high movement figures and interesting abilities. In general, the more rare the figure, the better it (probably) is.
>>
>>33129086
I've played other gatchapon games so I think I know that. for example, in dokkan battle, gogeta was one of the rarest characters, and he was the best character in the game
>>
>>33129106
Until you get some Ex's and rares some good Uncommons are Shuppet, Vibrava, Poliwhirl, Electrode, Petilil, Noibat, Joltik, Phantump, and Trapinch.
>>
>>33129476
Thanks for the advice. Is voltorb any good? Cause I have one.
>>
>>33129528
I think he meant Voltorb. Electrode doesn't have a figure yet. It's a pretty good suicide runner.
>>
>>33129528
I meant Voltorb yeah. Electrode isn't in game yet. There is a silly banishment team that included 2 Voltorb and 2 Bannette where the idea is to have the Bannette curse something and then send the orbs after whatever it was.
>>
>>33129528
I forgot to mention Bronzor, Kabuto, and Natu as well.
>>
>>33127956
hes cute

but shit
>>
>>33129528
yeah voltorb is good at punishing heavy hitters

explosion for the dual kill while his 30 kills anything over 101. good to throw in front of terrakion, cobalion, virizion, etc if you dont have anything better to deal with them
>>
File: IMG_0092.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0092.png
2MB, 750x1334px
We're all gonna make it, /pdg/
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-26-20-41-54.png (269KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-26-20-41-54.png
269KB, 768x1024px
is he good
I just pulled him
>>
>>33131214
Not great. The purple is real nice though. Would be better if you had its evolutions. Alright to use for now if you're just starting but not great/10.
>>
File: 359.png (50KB, 174x231px) Image search: [Google]
359.png
50KB, 174x231px
> Sell my Salamence with +2 damage to Dragon Rage to free up space
> A week later mega evolution is revealed with Mega Salamence

If damage boosts are carried over during mega evolution I'm gonna be pissed

Also mega evolution scares me. As if the power creep wasn't real enough, figures like Gyarados, Sceptile, Blaziken will only see more usage, and god help us for what they have planned for mega fug
>>
>>33132879
fug is shit anyway
unless mega fug gets +1mp that isn't likely to change
>>
Hey got a question about rerolling, should I stop as soon as I get an EX or are there certain EX pokemon that belong in the trash?
>>
>>33132879
>getting rid of any Rare figure when they're the ones that get buffed the most frequently
>especially one that used to be meta AND had an inevitable Mega down the line
No one to blame but yourself for not just spending 10 gems and expanding your figure case

>>33133357
There are plenty of EXs that are complete shit, but more often than not they're still better than 90% of all R and below figures. The general rule of thumb is to keep those EXs on your team until you get something better. Unless it's multiple 1MP EXs, try to limit yourself to only one of those on your team at a time
>>
>>33133853
Well I basically rerolled until I got an EX with my free ticket and I got Ho-Oh. Should I spend my gems on those sextuple packs with the guaranteed EX?
>>
>>33133863
If you're talking about the rocket starter booster, I say go for it. I don't believe they've made changes to what's included in them since they were introduced and since you're new, you won't really need to focus just yet on the upcoming update with Megas so your gems are best spent on guaranteed EXs right now.

Most of the figures available are good at the lower levels but definitely keep an eye out for Mew, the Legendary Birds (Zapdos in particular), and Heatran.
I'm not sure which of the Deoxys formes it is in the booster but Deoxys-Attack is the best figure in the game right now.
Empoleon and Greninja are usually used with Manaphy support since they don't really hit hard enough by themselves but they do see some general use outside of Water decks as well.
Reshiram and Zekrom are also something to go for, but only together and with an Overdrive plate for each of them. Seperately, they're pretty lackluster but together they can easily carry you to mid-Masters
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-27-11-46-16.png (571KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-27-11-46-16.png
571KB, 768x1024px
>>33124040
fuck
>>
>>33134930
Kek
>>
>>33134930
1/6th of the way to being able to disguise as bugbot
>>
>>33135060
>used to keep the figures to do this
>never got all of them before i gave up
>Megas are here to probably make the bugbot team a nightmare

we all will pay for our sins
>>
File: 1395140234484.jpg (107KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1395140234484.jpg
107KB, 1024x576px
new meta strategy inc
Magikarp Rush
>>
File: 1478555355273.jpg (33KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478555355273.jpg
33KB, 600x450px
>>33136558
mfw I don't have any Magikarp to rush with
>>
File: 1490067448285.jpg (31KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490067448285.jpg
31KB, 500x480px
>>33136558
>not VROOM VROOM
>>
>>33136841
(-・ˇˇ・-)
>>
>>33132879
Megas will likely be entirely new figures that don't maintain the base figure's Clv. Because that's how you make the BIG money.
>>33136558
*Reshiram and Zekroms your path*
Otherwise I'm all for it. 3Karp 2 Nincada 1 Fletchlinder let's go.
>>33136841
Best twitter post.
>>
Heatran nerf when?
>>
>33139268
You ain't getting me that easily bait-kun
>>
>>33139281
Not bait.
Heatran needs a nerf
Magma slide too big
>>
>>33139335
I thought that when I played against them. Then I got my own and find the exact opposite to be true.
>>
>>33139335
>literally the same argument earlier in the thread
>>
>>33139335
Let me get some or your luck. Mine always jobs the fuck out.
>>
Clearly, we need to remove luck from the game.
>>
fucking hidden luck stat
i clearly rolled shit
fuck
>>
File: pkmn_tfg_3v3.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn_tfg_3v3.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
So 3v3 is a guaranteed new game mode right?

The board has existed since forever but its design (entry points, midsection, all that space) needs some fixin'
>>
>>33141379
3v3 seems like it would make sand veil way too good, since it's much harder to get surrounds with only a few figures, especially if one is still in the PC
>>
>>33139335
>Deoxys decks still a thing
>Deo-D Cobalion stall cancer decks now a thing
>This guy wants a fuckin Heatran nerf because it bullied him in ultra league
>>
>>33062828
>>33062957
>UC or lower
Where will you be when Shuppet and Mawile run that meta?
>>
>>33142438
Everything above UC needs a nerf
>>
>>33139335

>heatrans get bad luck against me all the time
>get my own
>gets lucky almost every time
>don't use it anymore cause i'm an offense player and don't like wasting it's ability nor sitting it on the bench waiting
>>
File: chobin.png (41KB, 150x263px) Image search: [Google]
chobin.png
41KB, 150x263px
>>33136558
More new meta strategies for the compendium:

>Sticky Grass Sceptile to counter other Sceptile
>Mono Seismitoad/Palpitoad/Tympole + Mud Energy deck for easy waitwins
>Deo Deck + Genesect to banish Phantump and others
>Triple Max Revive
>Triple Pokemon Switch for all good matchups all the time
>Swampert + Steelix + 3 Waters
>Munchlax + Combee
>Round deck with Eevee-Evolving Sylveons
>Triple Banette
>A team of Pokemon with no beginning turn animations that eat up time, only win condition is to stall for a timeup win
>>
File: deoxys_starterpack.png (453KB, 697x751px) Image search: [Google]
deoxys_starterpack.png
453KB, 697x751px
:^)
>>
>>33142853
>Mawile
Nah. All about Vibrava.
>>33143558
Heatran is amazing on offense though. Fucks goalies right outta their zone and can bruise through a lot of stuff if you land the 110.
>>33143920
>A team of Pokemon with no beginning turn animations that eat up time, only win condition is to stall for a timeup win
Now you're fucking thinking. It's genius.
>>
>>33144533
>fucks goalies
So can Virizion, Goodra, Sliggo, Goomy, Lugia, Gyarados, Meowth, Kyogre, Dratini, Pinsir, Feraligatr, Mewtwo, Sneasel, Hariyama, Yveltal, Chesnaught, Swampert, Marshtomp, Rhyperior, Shiftry, Manaphy (if the goalie is a Water type), Gothitelle, Trevenant, and Noibat on top of all the figures that take your spot if they knock you out and whatever figures I missed.
>>
>>33147685
Agreed mate, Heatran is shit. Better to use those hordes of UC, R and poverty EX in league play instead
>>
>>33147685
>several figures in the game have the ability to move other figures
Really makes you think. Truly this provides hard proof that Heatran has no use as an offensive figure.
>>
so when is something expected to happen
>>
File: be8.png (178KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
be8.png
178KB, 330x319px
>Deofag getting bullied by a team of Murkrow, Keldeo, Combee, Shuppet, Mew, and Eevee in the featured duels
Thread posts: 246
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.