[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on PokeMMO. Is it worth playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
Red pill me on PokeMMO.

Is it worth playing?
>>
It's FRLG with scrubs minmaxing and spamming chats with EV/IV requests
>>
>>33042645
years ago yes. now no.
back in 2011-2013 was the best time to play. after XY it got infested with spics and all trade chat is is spanish. cant talk with anyone unless you speak that dirt language.
It's more grindy now, they butcher mechanics like breeding to create artificial scarcity.
No way to grind levels or gold.
Just pass on it. As someone who spent a few years playing it off and on, it's just not worth it anymore.
>>
>>33042702
>No way to grind levels or gold.
Can't you rebattle trainers and sell Pokemon though?
>>
>>33042645
why are you fags shilling this shit so hard lately
>>
>>33042645
Remember Pokemon Crater?
>>
>>33042751
No. Red pill me on Pokemon crater pls
>>
>>33042855
First off stop using "red pill me on..." you sound like a 12 year old that just found Reddit.
>>
It's FRLG/HGSS except dirty spics everywhere
So no
>>
>>33042855
>>33042645
Just say "spoon feed me" next time, faggot
>>
>>33042645
it's absolute utter shit
>>
>>33042702
>>>/pol/
>>
File: ultra salt.jpg (61KB, 884x452px) Image search: [Google]
ultra salt.jpg
61KB, 884x452px
>>33042747
they don't have pixelmon anymore, can't wait until pokemmo gets media coverage
>>
>>33043193
they're going 3d models now?
>>
>>33043136
hilarious and original
>>
>>33043294
Yes, there is a mod.
>>
File: dfadf.jpg (28KB, 424x149px) Image search: [Google]
dfadf.jpg
28KB, 424x149px
>>33042645
It's the greatest Pokemon experience if you have friends to go on the adventure with I'm not kidding, sharing progress with your friends as you beat the game together and get to know each other's Pokemon and shit is just an amazing experience.

I don't know how to explain it but when you're playing the main games and you fight your friend's Pikachu, you don't really feel much because it's just a Pikachu. That changes completely when you are both playing the game at the same time, you know where that Pikachu was caught because you were there when your friend caught it, you also know which battles it faced and the bond between that Pixel rat and your friend can be noticed. It's amazing how it makes everything feel more alive compared to the way we're used to playing with friends in the games. This game lacks a lot of polish but it makes up for it with that experience.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.