[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he wants HMs back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: displeased pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
displeased pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>he wants HMs back
>>
>>33041688
I WANT PSS AND DEXNAV BACK FAGGOT
>>
>>33041688
I want soaring back, fuck you
>>
>>33041688
Fuck off OP
>>
>>33041697
>>33041702
yes
>>33041688
no one has ever wanted hms back
>>
If it means bringing back other field moves like Dig and Sweet Scent, I'd be okay with that.
>>
Id rather have HMs than be forced to use someone elses dirty ride pokemon and wear a horrible looking suit.
>>
Riding > HMs in almost every way. The only thing that needs changing is removing the ride music, or at least make it better.
>>
>>33041758
They should fix ride too, it doesn't make sense that there are rocks that you can destroy with Tauros when you automatically get Tauros. They shouldn't exist, riding should be only for fast transport.
>>
>>33041727
Are you retarded?
>>
>>33041688
I just want Dive not to require a mandatory outfit.
Otherwise, Ride is fine.
>>
>side path that requires strength/surf/rock smash/rock climb
>wow better come back when I have the appropriate HM to see what's up there

>with ride pager see rocks that need to be broken
>summon tauros
>break rocks, there's nothing even there except maybe one item

GF really just needs to fix their fucking level design.
>>
>>33041788
>hates having to spend money on escape ropes and honey
>hates scrolling through a long list of items to find said ropes/honey
>must be retarded
>>
>>33041834
>He doesn't brave it out whatever cave his in.
>He just wants the easy way out.
>He doesn't want to enjoy the game the way it was meant to be played.
>>
>>33041688
I wouldn't want HMs back if field moves didn't go away. I wouldn't want HMs back if I could use my own pokemon to ride. I wouldn't want HMs back if they all became powerful TMs.

HMs are never coming back but their current implementation needs a lot of improvements. I really do like HMs better for a lot of reasons.
>>
>spend time and money on customizing yoour character just how you want
>75% of the time they have to wear the ugly-ass ride gear anyway

IDC about HMs but I just want plain old bikes back. Maybe with a helmet if we're encouraging kids to be safe I guess.

Plus I find tauros more unwieldy to steer than the bikes, and all the other rides are too slow to use regularly

Oh, and this is mostly unrelated but the fishing mechanics are fucking retarded in sun and moon
>>
File: 1493560305222.jpg (10KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
1493560305222.jpg
10KB, 245x206px
>>33041911
>I really do like HMs better for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>33042252
>>75% of the time they have to wear the ugly-ass ride gear anyway

this was my biggest problem with pokeride. It even overrides your hair customization for some reason.
>>
>>33041688
>give player key item that teleports them to main city on use, before any field moves are encountered
>put plenty of field move TMs in the game
>players can no longer get permanently stuck because a key item can always get them out of it
>field move TMs could then be overwritten at will and transfered to other games without a problem
There, HMs are back without the biggest downside that made them an annoyance. If you're done exploring a place that needed the field move, you can just pop a different TM on without needing to constantly see the Move Deleter.
>>
Ride is homosex, I would rather have HMs as they were than it.
>>
HMs were bad, but Ride Pokémon are even worse.
>>
>>33041688
but I want to use my own pokemon, not some weird loaned shitter
>>
They should work how they have always been. Except now we should be able to call one of our pokemon out, have it do an attack animation, then do whatever HM move it used and be called back into it's ball.
Hardest part would be for surf users obviously since they would need some basic moving animations for each applicable pokemon
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.