[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a worse Poketuber

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_9072.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9072.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Name a worse Poketuber
>>
WELCOME BACK WOLF PACK
>>
>>33039132
fpbp
>>
>>33039128
WOLF PACK
>>
>>33039132
>>33039134
>>33039137

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kzhldhiu3N0
>>
File: IMG_4414.png (149KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4414.png
149KB, 600x450px
I thought it was verlisify or whatever? Is this the new flavor of the week then?
>>
>>33039128
>>33039144

After skimming SacredFireNignog's channel, I can safely say he is not worse than someone like Verlisify.

SacredFireNignog is a Poketuber, therefor he is also cancer. But he is prominently just a let's player/nuzlocker. Nowhere near the worst content a Poketuber can shit out.

Verlisify on the other hand has almost completely turned his channel into his own personal rant vlog where he swings his autism around like a nine foot sword
>>
i really hate verlisify's voice. it can't just be me, his videos are fucking unwatchable for me because of his annoying ass voice
>>
>>33039128
Stop shilling youtubers
>>
>>33039128
>My gf dumped me for being a furry
>Its Smogon fault
>>
>>33039250
tbf you are missing nothing, faggot overhypes shit tier mons with xas sets like double team-sand attack and closes with furry propaganda
>>
>>33039128
Take this eceleb bullshit back to >>>/v/
>>
>>33039250
Honestly I don't understand YouTubers in general. Most of them are so annoying to listen to. Just look at PewDiePie, the most famous one, I can't listen to him for a full video. And whenever I ask people why they like him they just say 'he's really nice' or 'he's so genuine'.

It's like, sure, okay, but does that make him good?
>>
Lets be honest, Verlisify isnt THAT bad. However, hes become really unbearable recently with how money hungry hes become. He stretches out videos, monetizes them with at least 6 ads, and when he takes donations he gives a generic "I dont deserve your money but its great thank you anyways". I think hes reached his peak and soon will become irrelevant.

He does have some terrible movesets but he also does have some good ones. I like the Z-Mirror Move Blaziken he's recommended, its really good. His rants about smogon I am 50/50.

TL;DR Verlisify is okay but hes bdcoming bad
>>
Sacred is dumb af, I've watched him and Nexus for a very long time and I can safely say that he's the muscle and the Pelipper lover is the brain, the two can't function without each other. That said, he's no way near as bad as some other cancer like Verlif.
>>
>>33039128
Marriland circa 2008.

/thread
>>
>>33039250
And he's never not yelling.
>>
>>33039349
AV Rain Dance Goodra.
>>
>>33039328
Well that's the thing about youtube. You can choose what content you want to watch. There's enough of smart videos with good voiceacting for you to not care about shit like pewdiepie
>>
>>33039374
Yeah sure. I just don't see the appeal.
>>
>>33039349
>t hes bdcoming bad

No really i actually used to enjoy his videos. And while usually his sets are shit, Sometimes he highlights some of the weirder strategies that some pokemon can use (granted most of the time those are bad strategies, i just like the exploration of movesets) Ignored the drama and usually got really excited to watch the Fan Fridays videos. But when he could have been making content for his fans, He decided to make Smogon rant videos and constant "Call outs" of popular VGC players. And eventually i got tired of it.

I came for the pokemon. I left for the Whininess. Now if you want content similar, You have Wolfey and Cybertron to watch, and While Pimpnite is Autistic as fuck, his theme team videos are fun to watch.
>>
>>33039128
Tamashiihiroka
Lockstein
Shofu
Candyevie
Lumious Trainer Zac
UnlistedLeaf
>>
>>33039895
>Tamashiihiroka

She used to be good before she stopped doing beta and glitch videos in favour of feminist propaganda and shit top 10 lists. Top 10 lists are fine if they're done well, but her opinion was invariably awful.
>>
>>33039128
Í don't think he is the worst but I really hate Smug Aim. He's a child that gets annoyed very easily.
Second is gator, who gets triggered too easily.
Third is shofu, who is just bad.
>>
>>33039128
Froz3n
>>
File: HNNNGG.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNNNGG.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
>>33039895
All are unbearable, but CandyEvie I can stand and I don't know who Lockstein is.

>>33039934
fucking this
>>
>>33040149
CandyEvie can be irritating when she's doing playthroughs or being a fangirl, but her other content generally solid.
>>
>>33040187
candyevie is shit at speaking

she doesn't understand which accent she's supposed to have
people only put up with her because girl
>>
KingNappy
>>
>>33039132
>>33039134
I opened this thread expecting these 2 posts exactly
>>
I don't know if I'd call him the worst, but Munching Orange is a bit annoying when he wastes game time just running around in circles so he can finish rambling. Dude, just play the damn game.
>>
>>33040149
>don't know who Lockstein is.
>>33036984
>>
unlistedleaf is such a generic "lmao loud is funny xD !!!" youtuber
>>
File: Embarrassing.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
Embarrassing.png
473KB, 600x706px
Imagine knowing and following Pokemon """"""Youtubers"""""" after the age of 18.
Imagine discussing Pokemon """"""Youtubers"""""" with such details.

Definite proof that the majority of this board are underages and manchildren.
>>
>>33039128
JWittz
Eryizo
Dobbs
Truegreen7
PearlShippingTV
Patterz
NumbNexus
aDrive
Shadypeguinn
TheHeatedMo
Speqtor
MysticUmbreon
Bird Keeper Toby
HoodlumScrafty
Pimpnite
TheAuraGuardian
MandJTV
Alex Ogloza
Veronica Taylor
>>
>>33039128
>No one has mentioned Duncan
What the fuck is wrong with y'all?
>>
>>33039895
This
>>
>>33040404
Because effort is put into pretty unique content. It's mildy entertaining at worst. If you wanna shit on someone shit on Calum. He's not funny in the slightest and his content is just a lazier version of Duncan's. His jokes are literally all just an amalgamation of things his friends have previously said in videos. He's neutral in a content type that is made interesting by betrayal and twists. The only person worse than him at making FFAs interesting is Ray, who feels the need to make everything max bulk stall and click protect every other turn.
>>
>>33040282
Imagine clicking on a thread with the word "Poketuber" in the OP.
Imagine reading these discussions from OP up till wherever you last read.
Imagine taking the time to make a reply to this thread.
Imagine using more than the required amount of quotation marks to make your "point".

Definite proof you are no better - worse, even - than us.
>>
>caring about poketubers in the first place
>>
>>33039355
I liked Marriland. He used Vespiquen which makes him a cool guy.
>>
>>33039895
>>33039934
Tamashii is by far the worst for me. Not only are her opinions on Pokemon shit and her videos are shit, she's actually a really bitter person. And she doesn't even have the common decency to be a real weeb to go with her awful weeb name.
>>
Cydonia
>>
>>33040452
>real weeb
Why?
>>
>>33040433
At least Scrafty knows how to take a L in stride.
>>
>>33040481
Duncan can get saltly but the problem WITH Calem is that he doesn't care. He throws on the recording and doesn't care about the match or the people in it. Same reason why Kynim is an insufferable cunt. "Meh whatever I don't care" isn't interesting and he doesn't have the pussy needed to get away with it.
>>
>>33039128
E-celeb threads should not be on this board. Fuck off.
>>
>>33040503
Ugh, Kylee Nim. Tell me about it. -_-
>>
>>33040450
Did he use Alomomola?
>>
>>33040503
In all seriousness, I would rather watch someone that isn't a complete jackass to all of his "friends",recycled content be damned, than watch a giant manbaby that flips out over a double protect and is still basically the only one that brings it up in subsequent matches, making his toxic but still calmer friend look like a complete saint in comparison. I'm sry, but that is my take on it.
>>
>>33039250
His voice drips with sarcasm and he sounds like he's trying to yell without waking up his parents.
>>
File: dobbs.png (410KB, 1061x664px) Image search: [Google]
dobbs.png
410KB, 1061x664px
>>
>>33040453
>Naming an italian poketuber here
Sei un ritardato di merda.
>>
>>33040593
This guy is horrendous
>>
>>33040593
I'm convinced this guy knows nothing about Pokemon and is just a puppet
>>
>>33040404
God he is annoying as fuck I watch his FFAs just for the other 3 people involved and always dislike his videos
>>
Tyranitartube. Thing is guy may be fine, but I his voice. Holy fuck it makes me want to never watch YouTube again just in case his shit hits autoplay.
>>
File: 1497380109785.png (3KB, 209x214px) Image search: [Google]
1497380109785.png
3KB, 209x214px
>>33040434
>Manchild literally in tears SEETHING

Did I touch a nerve? Calm down, kek.
>>
>>33039128
kek
This is the dude that take EVERY single fake leak thread from here and makes a video out of it for a quick buck.
>>
>>33040553
I'm fine with Duncan because as bad as he gets its nothing compared to the shit Nappy whines about. Maybe that's just prefering the oven to the incinerator, but hey, I enjoy the work put into the content. Peeves be damned.
>>
>>33040621
>underage
Mad? se é uno poketuber di merda lo cito
>>
>>33040691
No, but apparently I did if you felt the need to point that out.
>>
No one mentioned haydunn? I guess no one cares in the end
>>
>>33040806
I mean you're obviously shook after I called out the people in this thread; Why did you seethe like that if my words didn't upset you? Is it a case of, dare I say it, autism?
>>
>>33040851
>poketubers fans
>autism

pick 2
>>
>>33040845
I was on my way to mention Haydunn, then I saw this. Thank you.
>>
>>33040851
Perhaps it is. It would be the only reason why I continue doing this.
Interesting choice of words, by the way. To know I'm obviously shaken and seething. It sure takes an autist to know one, huh?
>>
>>33039128
Protomario
>>
>>33040859
He seems to suffer from anger issues as well.

>>33040900
I'm glad you can embrace your autism by admitting it, that's very brave of you, I commend you for that.

>Interesting choice of words, by the way. To know I'm obviously shaken and seething. It sure takes an autist to know one, huh?

Actually no, it takes an intelligent person with a basic rational stoner mind to detect that you're very upset by my previous remarks, but I don't think that an autistic person like you can comprehend that.
>>
>>33040939
cringe
>>
>>33040939
>I commend you for that
A sarcastic compliment? Anon, you shouldn't have.

>it takes an intelligent person with a basic rational stoner mind to detect that you're very upset by my previous remarks
Then you are none of that.
>>
>>33040932
Shut the fuck up he is good
>>
>>33041059
Fuck off Protomario.
>>
>>33041022
That was by no means a sarcastic compliment. It is great that you know your worth as a human being; Being an autist and whatnot.

>Then you are none of that.
Like I said, an autistic person like you can't comprehend that. And no matter how long you stay in denial, you are very angry over my first comments on the people who watch Pokemon """"""Youtubers"""""".;which means, I, without a shadow of a doubt, touched a nerve there.
>>
>>33040939
cringe
>>
>>33041090
>That was by no means a sarcastic compliment
Aww. Then keep'em coming. There's plenty more where that came from.

>an autistic person like you can't comprehend that
So it does take one to know one. Good to know.

>""""""Youtubers"""""".;
This makes me legitimately angry though. Fuck you.
>>
>>33041150
>So it does take one to know one. Good to know.

That doesn't make sense, because Leo Kanner, the first autism researcher, wasn't autistic, but a notable scientist and an intelligent person.
And it seems that your very, very low IQ prevents you from grasping what I said here >>33041022 even though I repeated it again here >>33041090, but that's understandable, you're an autist after all.
>>
>>33039128
Your own sub 50 subscriber YouTube channel.
>>
>>33041247
... The fact that you brought up historical fact would mean you have been serious all this time, to which I say "fuck it, this ain't worth it". Happy day, toodles.

Also, I don't watch any Poketuber. You'd probably be greentexting something like
>I-I was just p-pretending
but I thought I should get that out.
>>
>>33039349
He's a fucking tard desperate for money while ranting about others being desperate. He has no clue about anything competitive (AV rain dance, rest amnesia heavy slam curse wailord, stabless hydreigon etc.) and even less knowledge about singles and smogon but still acts like he knows shit. He thinks a "counter" is something that is slower but lives one hit, he thinks mega lucario isn't broken because you could run scarf volcarona. He thinks something isn't broken just because in certain scenarios it gets beaten while ignoring the fact that these scenarios are invented and never occur while the situations it succeeds in are everywhere.

On top of that he has thhis fetish for breeding, getting worked up and calling people pathetic for hacking a children's game while ignoring the fact that he plays a childrens game for a living and rants about a childrens game, and the fact that he wears a dog collar. It doesn't make sense that you think someone "cheating in a children's game" is pathetic while thinking it's normal to spend hours upon hours on this children's game to breed pokemon that you have an easy way of obtaining anyway.

On top of this he's just in general a fucking coward who makes rants and shit nitpicking tiny qualms while ignoring the constant feedback that he is a cancer, and ignoring challenges and legitimate rebuttal.
>>
>>33041339
>merely was joking

Sure, son.
>>
>>33041357
>rest amnesia heavy slam curse wailord

this cant be real
>>
POKETUBERS ARE FUCKING SCUM, THEY KILLED A THING CALLED "SHINY HUNTING" THEY'VE TURNED IT'S COMMUNITY FROM PEOPLE BEING ACTUALLY HYPED TO USING THAT TO GET MONEY FROM THEM, IT'S SO BULLSHIT AND THE COMMUNITY IS DISGUSTING TRUST ME THERE'S ALOT OF DUMB ASS MOTHERFUCKAS THAT KEEP DEEP DARK SHIT AWAY FROM EVERYONE WHICH INCLUDES SACREDFIRNEGRO NUMBNEXUS KING NAPPY, AND MANY MORE....
>>
>>33040932
he's fine, you total faggot.

>>33041059
this.
>>
>>33041425
Oh Anon,
Poor naive Anon,
It's real alright.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwjUwsbSp47VAhWIyIMKHQkdDEMQwqsBCB8wAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA
>>
>>33039948
This, I enjoy Emvee, Blunder, and Jam, but I can't stand a Poey Jokeaim solo live. Not the worst, but still bad.
>>
>>33040621
>implying Cydonia isn't becoming popular enough to star in /vp/
He even gets his own threads. Which get deleted, but anyway
>>
>>33041357
You forgot the part where he actively tries to start shit with other PokeTubers for views, and is a massive fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>33041563
>Cydonia
literally who?
>>
How can you niggers not mention giancarloparimango11? I'm ashamed of this thread and board.
>>
>poketubers
>>
>>33040287
patterz is pretty okay
>>
>>33039128

I know verlisify has already been said but I'm extremely dissapointed 98% of this thread isn't just one word posts saying "verlisify"
>>
>>33041790
"verlisify"
>>
>>33041434
Nigga, that's like 90% of YouTube, just like with TV. You always know something shady is happening in there real life.
>>
>>33041357
>stabless Hydreigon

Oh come on. He can't be THAT stupid, can he?
>>
>>33040287
>JWittz
O.G. Poketuber, so I give him a pass.

>Eryizo
Shit comedian, with too many shitty forced jokes clogging up the video.

>Dobbs
I genuinely think this guy maybe a little bit slow in the head. Which makes me feel sorry for him a little.

>Truegreen7
"muh Sceptile" in every fucking video.

>PearlShippingTV
Who?

>Patterz
Shit.

>NumbNexus
What?

>aDrive
Shit.

>Shadypeguinn
Was good, now bad.

>TheHeatedMo
Who?

>Speqtor
Fucking edgiest piece of shit Pokemon e-celeb.

>MysticUmbreon
Cringeworthy.

>Bird Keeper Toby
Best production, the most tolerable though it always sounds like he's gargling a thick substance in his mouth.

>HoodlumScrafty
This fucking autist. Lmao But I loved his Clover run.

>Pimpnite
The most harmless out of all tbqh.

>TheAuraGuardian
I'm convinced he's a hardcore furry.

>MandJTV
I'm not sure.

>Alex Ogloza
Spigger is gonna spic.

>Veronica Taylor
Literally who?
>>
>>33040503
>Kynim is an insufferable cunt.
Never got that impression from her, what did she do to make you think so?
>>
>>33040282
I wholeheartedly agree, I heard my 12 year old nephew mention Pokémon Clover the other day, this site is fucked
>>
>>33042510
You sure he didn't learn it from the poketubers?
>>
>>33039934
I used to watch her years ago when she made rom hack videos. The beta videos were alright but I ended up unsubscribing when she started the top 10 stuff.
Most Pokemon YouTubers in general are boring. They all just do the same couple of games, but with some doing nuzlockes and some just doing regular runs. I don't understand how people can watch more than one or two.
>>
Can Verlisify even be considered a "Content Creator"?

Nigga straight up just opens an article on google and hits record.
>>
>>33039128
I think the only one clearly, unarguably worse is the furfag.
Sacred is the worst of the worst, with some of the cringe worthy avatars I've ever seen.
>>
File: 1384404576380s.jpg (8KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
1384404576380s.jpg
8KB, 217x250px
Is there even a "good" poketuber?
>>
>>33043034
WeedleTwineedle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFgtfmlfMSw
>>
>>33043034
Jwittz.
>>
>>33042389
>unironically not knowing who Veronica Taylor is
I want the underage to leave
>>
>>33039895
>Shofu
End your pathetic existence. Shofu and Haydunn are literally the only decent ones
>>
RIP in peace Xerxes.
>>
>>33039128
Tokyosaurus
ProtoMario
MoreAlia
Trickywi
KGPrestige
Entity Mays
PokemonRangerBoy12
Dein
Jan Ltor
RThor
HDvee
Twintendo
Mr Buddy
TheChornick
Windiken
Catch 'Em All Saul
Damon Salvatore
GameboyLuke
RuffledRowlit
>>
>>33040259
I like his enthusiasm but as a Pokemon TCG youtuber he's on the fence. I mean he doesn't even pronounce a Pokemon's name right, even when it is written on the card and even when he knows which card comes from which set!

"Ho-Ho." "Litlen." "Wishcast."

Read the card you illiterate numbty.
>>
>>33040287
Truegreen7 is the best IMO, good content and high production quality and he actually articulates his points.

MandJTV is pretty good but kind of getting tired of seeing his overreacting shiny hunting videos and how he goes "GRRRREEEETINGS POKEFANS1 Michael heeeerrre!"

But he seems like a chill dude
>>
>>33040433
My only complaint with Scrafty is he looks and sounds bogan as fuck. No offense but he shouldn't do face cam.
>>
How has noone mentioned Jethrotex? I mean, he seems like a decent nigga and his videos are pretty well made but the content within and his taste is zero.

He thought Salandit was a forgettable design and he has the most forced, cringey, awkward humour of any Pokemon youtuber I have ever seen. I actually can't stand his humour.
>>
>>33039895
Shofu how? Niggs wtf
>>
>>33039934
>"She has a different opinion than me therefore her top 10's are bad!"
>>
>>33040287
Lmfao, can we mention how speqtor used to advertise his channels on other peoples channels in the old 'about' comment section? Since the new update I can't check the 'about' comments on my channel, but he literally commented on my shitty 12 (at the time) subbed channel to go sub to him and check his videos out, now he's famous apparently.

I really wish there was someway to check my comments from my channel to show proof, its kind of stupid.
>>
>>33043464
She likes Probopass
>>
File: 476.jpg (149KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
476.jpg
149KB, 1024x731px
>>33043918
> Implying this is bad
>>
>>33043464
Dude, somebody can objectively have shit taste.
>>
>>33044144
Indeed like

>Brendan thinks his new neighbor is going to be male if you play as May and is therefore obviously the worst most sexistist character ever! I hate him! I hate his guts forever and ever.
>>
>>33042478
She's boring and whiny and every video she's in is everyone trying their hardest to engage her while she ruins the video by making plays that aren't done to win and remove any fun.

When Kynim is in a video it's literally the guys pandering to her while she goes "meh whatever I don't care glad I'm out" as she makes the winner of the video obvious from the halfway point because she focused down someone for no apparent reason.
>>
>>33042389
Shady is much more tolerable than he used to be. He doesnt sound fake when he's playing Duel Links.
>>
>>33043296
I hate how everything he says is just a clip from someone else's joke. He has his moments but I can only take so many "OH PETERS" from someone when it wasn't funny to begin with.
>>
Verlisify gets my respect for triggering people, he gets so many subs just because he wants to stir up drama, fucking amazing.

I like Unlistedleaf when I'm high
>>
File: 121.png (331KB, 600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
121.png
331KB, 600x1081px
>>33044473
I think this is appropriate.
>>
>>33044487
yet you fall for it every time
>>
>>33039934
>feminist propaganda
I'm no numale so I'm not defending those claims, but what are some examples of her forcing "feminist propaganda" into her videos? Again, not defending her if true, just genuinely curious.
>>
>>33044502
>>
>>33044519
Thinks he's referring to the video where she's dislike Lopunny for looking like a playboy bunny.
>>
>>33044679
Bitch, please. Is it even true that is based of that or is she just pulling shit out her ass?
>>
>>33045380
She is more ridiculous than a roast beef sandwich,so the latter. She did list that pokémon in her list, tho.
>>
>>33043034
i think pimpnite is ok, he recognizes his sets are intentionally retarded, and his commentating isn't that bad. he's pretty decent at the game too which isn't bad
>>
File: image.png (17KB, 338x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17KB, 338x339px
I look exactly like MandJTV. Seriously it's like looking into a mirror. Should I do anything about this?
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.