[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make Delcatty OU?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 0

How do we make Delcatty OU?
>>
>>33038652
Give him more offensive stats to make use of Normalize
>>
>>33038657
>him
>>
>>33038661
ugh, just fucking kill yourself already.
>>
>>33038652
first, by not using that image, or anything like it, ever again
>>
>>33038652
Make Normalize boost moves' power like the variations introduced later. Buff Assist so that it increases a move's power like Me First. Alternatively, make Z-Assist boost all stats and use whatever it calls like Mirror Move. Give it a good setup move like Quiver Dance(elegant woman knows how to dance is the best justification I have), and it can avoid getting crippled by status with Wonder Skin. Give it plus 50 to stats, 30 to Special Attack and 20 to Physical. With 90 Speed, it can be a more offensive -ate/-ize ability user than its counterparts.

On the plus side, there's this with what Delcatty already has.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyRLBrB8Jrc
>>
>>33038652
source?
>>
>>33038652
Simple and Baton Pass.
There, it can already Charge Beam, Work Up, Calm Mind, Cosmic Power and whatever.
It's really that kind of mememon that can abuse Simple by not being broken.
>>
>>33038841
baton pass is banned in OU, the tier OP is trying to get delcatty to

>>33038652
honestly there's no shot without overhauling the entire mon. It's not like it just needs +20 speed like some mons, or a better ability, or an extra move or two, it needs EVERYTHING.
>>
It could use a huge stat buff to start. Doesn't it have the weakest BST of all evolved pokemon?
>>
>>33038831
It already does.
>>
>>33038840
e621 dot net/post/show/324128/
>>
>>33038888
Almost, some of the early route bugs are lower, and that's assuming we're not counting any 1-stage shitmons
>>
We cum inside her over and over
>>
Have Normalize let it hit everything neutrally along with the power boost you get from the -ate abilities. Just don't make any of its attack stats go above 100-105 to compensate.
>>
>>33038888
Its stats are distributed pretty shitty compared to other pokemon with around the same bst
>>
>>33039014
That ability would fit to a Eevee mega or normal evolution.
>>
Give Normalize Scrappy effect so it's not literally useless and buff the damage boost from 20% to 30%, balanced by the fact that it can't hit anything for SE damage.
Stat Changes
HP 70
Atk 65 (+35) -> 100
Def 65
Sp.A 55 (-45) ->10
Sp.D 55
spd 90 (+10)->100

To make it cancer, give it Prankster instead of Wonder Skin. Release an event Prankster Skitty with Trick-or Treat.
>>
>>33038652
Mega Delcatty
70/10/75/130/80/135
Elementalist - Gets STAB bonus on all types.

Did I fix her?
>>
>>33039024
You could say the same thing about Normalize in general, honestly.
>>
Normalize is now a field effect that makes every move anyone uses typeless.
>>
>>33039042
Does not benefit Delcatty in anyway. Hard hitters still hits hard and tanky mons tanks even better. Directly help Stall.
Nerf fire, electric, grass, and steel types by making Spore, Thunder Wave, Will-o-Wisp, and Toxic affect any type.
It's time for you to stop helping.
>>
>>33038652
>+30 in every stat (except for speed)
>give it nuzzle
>give it u-turn/volt switch
>>
>>33038657
>him
>>
>>33038652
Mega Delcatty ULTRA

Type: Normal/Fairy

Stats:

HP: 70 -> 100 (+30)
Atk: 65 -> 130 (+65)
Def: 65 -> 90 (+25)
SpA: 55 -> 130 (+75)
SpD: 55 -> 90 (+35)
Spe: 90 -> 115 (+25)

Ability: Pixilate
>>
>>33039036
Yeah
>>
>>33038910
If you're referring to using the Z-move of what Assist calls, I know. I was referring to the move having both effects. I know it already gets the Z-Move of whatever calls.
>>
>>33038910
>>33039180
Oh, looked it over and noticed the buff Normalize got. Giving it the same nerfed damage bonus when it's more exclusive than the others and harder to use still seems like a questionable idea. Buff it to about 50 percent, basically making it adaptability. So long as it stays exclusive to Delcatty's line, it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>>33038652
Huge pure tough claws power fur coat scarppy filter regenerator surge
>>
>>33039036
>protean with none of the drawbacks
I don't want another greninja
>>
>>33038652
165 speed
Make normalize also function as scrappy
U-turn
It's own signature move & z-move
>>
>>33039126
Ahahahahahahahah
>>
Replace wonder skin with wonder guard.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.