[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokken dx was such a mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1145.png (341KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1145.png
341KB, 750x1334px
Nobody cares about this game.

It's 332 on amazon Japan video game best sellers. They just slashed the price now. On pre orders. Crazy bad

Hope we get better spin offs after it flops
>>
>>33038589

If it succeeded on Wii U, it will succeed on Switch

Also, a Pokemon fighting game had long been the most requested spin-off
>>
That's the amazon prime discount pokebarneyfag.
>>
meh it was just easy money for TPC. They literally only added one new unannounced character. I don't think TPC even cares if this thing flops LUL
>>
>>33038603

Darkrai, Croagunk, Empoleon, and Scizor are also new to the console versions
>>
>>33038589
>Better spin off
Pokken is a good spin off
>>
>>33038594
Who the hell asked for this? It's the most bootleg ever and most boring to watch

I'm watching evo right now. I'm having a blast. Pokken puts me to sleep
>>
>>33038610
Yeah which is why I said unannounced since we knew those guys were in the arcade version. They didn't put any effort at this at all.
>>
Every spin off flopped except mistery dungeon
>>
>>33038589
Japan only play Main games
>>
>>33038628
This
>>
They should spin offs on phones

A Pokemon pinball mobile. Makes so much. Pokemon puzzle league too but Pokemon shuffle would confuse things
>>
File: pk2[1].png (1MB, 1600x679px) Image search: [Google]
pk2[1].png
1MB, 1600x679px
What UNIQUE character would you add?

And by unique, I mean no shit like Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan whose archetypes are already filled by Blaziken and Machamp.
>>
>>33038683
Loppunny
>>
>>33038589
>this thread again
holy fuck, you got nothing better to do with your time op?, or is it that you have no friends and you feel alone.
>>
>>33038683
Zoroark
>>
>>33038589
>the same game with Decidueye added
JUST

>>33038683
Golisopod, Drampa, Nihilego
>>
>>33038722

Console players didn't have Darkrai, Croagunk, Empoleon, or Scizor either

So for everyone who doesn't live in Japan, it's five new characters
>>
>>33038757
Cool so people buy 59.99 dlc
>>
>>33038789
*sigh* yes anon, people are paying so they can play the game with some dlc on their switch instead of staying on the shitty framedropping wiiu version.
>>
>>33038789
how can this be a dlc when you don't have the game already, fucking idiot?
>>
>>33038616
Me, I love pokken.
>>
>>33038683
I'm fine with the limited roster that can't fit in everyone's favorite mon since this is a fighting game and all, but the fact that there are two Pikachu and two Mewtwo is kind of annoying and unnecessary.
>>
>>33038722
>Drampa
How would that even work? I can't imagine that thing in a fast-paced fighting game
>>
>>33039007
Look at that shit's movepool. If they can make a fucking chandelier work in a fighting game they can make a big sleepy dragon serpent work.
>>
>>33038683
Swadloon :3
>>
>>33038589
Your mother not aborting you was a mistake.
>>
>>33040018
Enjoy your last pokken. That's a port with 5 new characters
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 583x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 583x414px
>>33038589
>you will never be this assblasted over a spin-off game
I'm going to buy two copies just for you OP
>>
>>33038589
>>33038616
Just because you have absolute garbage taste, doesn't mean everyone else does. Fuck off. Pokken is fun as hell.
>>
>>33040889
It's gonna flop. So enjoy your last pokken
>>
It was selling more then USM when it was first announced.

>>33038616
>Pokken puts me to sleep

Have you actually watched high level gameplay other then the evo showing from last year which was from before the meta stablized?
>>
>>33041322
Lollll not a chance in a hell it was outselling USM.

Well they blew there chance. Everybody thinks pokken is a dead boring game
>>
>>33041348
>Lollll not a chance in a hell it was outselling USM.

It was. It was above both US and UM in the best sellers list.

Also, you never answered

>Have you actually watched high level gameplay other then the evo showing from last year which was from before the meta stablized?

Are you actually planning on having a discussion or are you just trying to troll and bait people?
>>
Pokken wasn't very popular in Japanese arcades, and home console releases of arcade fighters don't exactly do gangbusters in Japan.

>>33038595
If it was, it'd have the "Prime" stamp.
>>
Just let it die
>>
>>33041353
Yeah there no point of discussion when you said Pokken was out selling a Pokemon mainline game
>>
>>33041429
>Japan
Only west market care
>>
>>33041444
Which countries in the west?
>>
>>33041443
I'm not saying it will outsell it, i'm just saying at the time they both went up for preorders, it was, which is accurate.
>>
>>33041493
Where is the proof. Right now steelbook for usm is 9th and pokken dx is in the 200s
>>
>>33041506
Sorry, canon, but I don't have the ability to go back in time to make a screenshot for you
>>
>>33038589
I preordered, OP, what the hell are you gonna do about it?
Meet me in the ring on Sept 22nd.
>>
>>33038683
>Sceptile is in the game
Shit, I might actually have to buy this. And I usually ignore the spin-off games.
>>
>>33041657
Sceptile is very fun, trapping niggas with leech seed and giga draining them all day.
>>
I swear we've had this thread for a week straight with pretty much the same shitty OP. Pokken is a fun game, and this is a port so it should be pretty easy to get their investment back on it. It sold well on its initial release anyways, switch version is basically the icing on the cake.
>>
>>33041706
There won't be a pokken 2. After DX flops
>>
>>33041429
It's still the prime discount. They just extended it to non-prime users.
Hardly "slashing" the price.
>>
>>33038683
Negro Machamp
>>
>>33038683
Klinklang or Cryogonal
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.