[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alolan Forms Leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 5

File: Pokemon-Island-Scan-Chart.jpg (2MB, 1920x1648px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Island-Scan-Chart.jpg
2MB, 1920x1648px
All not fully evolved Pokemon found through island Scan will get alolan forms in their evolutions only. Professor Oak will call this adaptability as the Pokemon recently migrated to Alola and when adapting evolved differently due to evironment differences
>>
Chinese Riddler?
>>
>>33037787
>Feraligatr
>Roserade
>Mamoswine
>Reuniclus
>Spheal
Probably fake, but I want it ;-;
>>
>>33037787
>Alolan Scolipede

Yes please
>>
File: skull_texture2485.jpg (381KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
skull_texture2485.jpg
381KB, 1280x800px
This is another leak. For you to guess
>>
>>33037787

>No tripcode
>>
>>33037787
>Alolan leavanny, elektross and luxray
fuuuuuuuck, my paaaants!
>>
>>33037787
>alolan horsea

I really dont think this is plausible considering that we have Kingdra and Dragalge. A 3rd sea horse would be a lot considering how many less nuanced animals havent been made into pokemon yet.
>>
Fake and gay but I like the concept.
>>
>>33037864
that being said, a water/grass leafy sea dragon would make my life
>>
>>33037787
>Alolan Feraligatr
>Alolan Victreebel
>Alolan Kingdra
>Alolan aegislash
>Alolan haxorus
just like the other fake leak today with the male salandit evo, I want to believe
at the same time, this is just way too much effort for GF to actually do
>>
>Gothita
>Deino
Please don't be lying.
>>
>>33037845
I don't get it. Is the evil team color rainbow?
>>
>>33037906
He is saying that Guzma is gay
>>
No getting my faggot hopes up.

But I NEED Alolan: Leavanny, Scolipede, Kingdra, Samurott, Serperior, Roserade, Luxray, Staraptor, Gothitelle, Typlosion, Mamoswine, Meganium, Chandelure, and Deino.

The others are acceptable too.

Though, who the hell wants a klinklang alolan-form?!?!
>>
>>33037845
Team skull, necrozma (prism colors)
>>
>>33037862
>>33037917
>All not fully evolved Pokemon found through island scan
>>
>>33037910
Fuck off, no he's not.
>>
>>33037864
>not plausible

Lol, we have like 8 cat pokemon to go with meowths alolan form and a seahorse getting an alolan form is too much? it's not even a third, it's a revision of an existing one. My god the logic here
>>
>>33037917
>All not fully evolved Pokemon found through island Scan will get alolan forms in their evolutions only
Seems to imply nothing in the last column will get a form, invalidating half of your list.
Also, tone down the reddit if you don't want to get picked on.
>>
The original Chinese leaks translator also mentioned an evil team called rainbow. Is that what it is?
https://youtu.be/f1GiTYiiy-w
>>
Fake but I want this to be true anyway.
>>
>>33037845
Alolan Fairy duskull
>>
>>33037884

Grass/Water in the first two stages, Grass/Dragon as Kingdra
>>
Alolan Gothitelle... I want this to be true but I also don't want her to be ruined.
Sailor Gothitelle would be amazing though
>>
>>33037990
More Duskull and Dusclops is okay by me. Dusknoir fuck off though.
>>
>>33037998
It would have x4 to ice. Kingdra better be Dragon Steel
>>
Has anyone read the red book in the library that says tapu Koko gives the stones to trainers who will become Kahunas? What If your character becomes one.
>>
>no kanto or jotho mons getting alolan forms
>>
S K
>>
>>33037787
This is roleplaying

BUT this is the best theory I've heard so far for new Alolan forms. It makes sense.
>>
>>33038012
Not everything has to be muh top OU

>>33038067
USUM aren't sequels you're playing with the same protag as SM
>>
Can anyone send these to Adrive to theorize?
>>
>>33038154
SacredFireNignog will be on it in a few minutes I'm sure
>>
>>33037951
>seahorses are as commonplace as cats
>questioning the logic
dont ever change /vp/

>>33037998
gtfo dragonfag. I want another grass/water outside of the ludicolo line.
>>
>>33038125
Anyone understand that? I dont
>>
>>33038223
My point is that GF recycles similar concepts for pokemon every generation. If you think that 3 seahorses out of 800+ monsters is overwhelming then you are dimwitted especially considering two of these would be the same species. GF doesn't care about even representation when we have 0 dolphins but x amount of dragons with wings.
>>
Can anyone link this to Verlisify?
>>
>>33038292
Yeah. Just to theorize. Don't think he'll believe it though
>>
I love fake leak season.
>>
>>33038125

Alchemic Symbol for Sun?
>>
>>33037787
Hey, I've said it once and I'll say it again:
First stages: Alolan forms
Middle stages: Alolan with Sun/Moon influenced evolutions
Final stages: mega evolutions
>>
>>33037845
Team Rainbow Skull. They probably summon Necrozma and/or have something to do with that black Z ring in the rainbow cutscene
>>
>>33038125
https://es.linkedin.com/company/stone-kahuna haha got you. Still no idea what you mean by it
>>
>>33037965
well. She sounds chinese and turstworthy. She mentions the same leaks we've heard over here though. But her video seems to be older.
>>
>>33038525
great guess. I could be that the evil team is called Team Raimbow and have a goal related to Necrozma like to release all its power and since sunlight/moonlight througn prisms would become rainbow it makes even more sense
>>
>>33037787
Give me a break. Only 10 lines got Alolan Forms in SM. If there going to do another batch of AF's, were not looking at significantly more than ten lines. Look at fucking Meganium. That thing is incapable of an Alolan Form because it already looks Alolan.
>>
>>33038540
There is already a Stone Kahuna: Olivia
>>
>>33038636
The Alolans do not look "Alolan" tho.

Icy Fox
Icicle Shrew
Dark-Glutton Rat
Dark-Fat Cat

Plus, exeggutor "already looks Alolan"
>>
>Steel/Dragon Alolan Hydreigon
Make it happen GF!
>>
>>33037787
Not going to happen. SM had less than 20 alola forrms. There's no way USUM will suddenly have several

But even if by some miracle it was true then they would advertise these for months now. Instead we're waiting for the first update because there's not much new stuff to promote
>>
>>33037787
Weak ass bait.
>>
>>33037845
This is fake, also look at the word behind
>>
>>33037787
>Vigoroth
The motels have regular Slaking on them
>>
>>33039503
in sumo, ulsuulmo could be different
>>
>>33037845
>PLEASE D---T AD--- YOUR SET
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>33039558
please do not advertise yourself
it's something to send to attention whores
>>
>>33037787
>Alola Deino
B-but he's perfect the way he is.
>>
>>33039558
>>33039563
taking the bait here but it obviously says "please dont adjust your set"
>>
>>33037787
So that's... Croconaw/Feraligatr, Sealeo/Walrein, Piloswine/Mamoswine, Zweilous/Hydreigon, Luxray, Reuniclus, Seadra/Kingdra, Doublade/Aegislash, Roserade, Klang/Klinklang, Whirlipede/Scolipede, Staraptor, Bayleef/Meganium, Weepinbell/Victreebel, Slaking, Lampent/Chandelure, Azumarill, Fraxure/Haxorus, Quilava/Tyhplosion, Gothorita/Gothitelle, and Rhydon/Rhyperior. 36 Alolan forms.
>>
>>33037864
Alola forms are not new pokemon

Say it again
ALOLA FORMS ARE NOT NEW POKEMON
>>
>>33042195
nobody said they were, sweetie. take a deep breath and exhale slowly. youre going to be okay.
>>
I don't have anything else but that Lillie will be completely different in USUM. GF is doing great hiding stuff this time. Regarding the "too many alolan forms" comments. This is planned because there can't be new Pokemon on their own and GF doesn't want more megas. To compensate they'll bring these alolan forms.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.