[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HURT MYSELF TODAY also: is touhoumon any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170715_204349_165.jpg (31KB, 939x161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170715_204349_165.jpg
31KB, 939x161px
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

also: is touhoumon any good?
>>
>>33037693
Its actually pretty good, but if you get a more up to date version you'll have to understand the type chart is completely changed around to better fit Touhou. Also if you get the high-content version, make sure to get the "casual"(I think that's what it was called) music patch, the idiot tried to stuff actual songs into a fucking GBA game and the results are about what you'd expect, the "casual" patch uses the original touhou/pokemon mixes.
>>
>>33037693
Why did moemon get discontinued anyways? did life catch up to the devs or they just got bored of it?
>>
Dubs Decide
>>
>>33037976
Bulbasaur
>>
>>33038025
It's touhoumon. Just choose left, right or middle.
>>
>>33037976
Left.
You seem to be using a different version then I did, going by the rival skin, so just go left
>>
>>33038032
if dubs delete touhoumon and play normal pokemon
>>
>>33038040
What's the version you used?

I used this https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=372999 idk if it's the updated.
>>
>>33037976
Middle
>>
>>33038059
Actually, that's probably newer then the one I played.
I played Touhou 1.8 Enhanced, but that's called Enhanced remix. so apologies, it appears it was me out of date, not you.
>>
Play Touhou Puppet Dance Performance instead. It's essentially the definitive version of Touhoumon.
>>
File: 1386173512517.gif (165KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1386173512517.gif
165KB, 200x200px
>STILL no full translation for YNK
>>
>>33038103
Where I can find the latest version?
>>
>>33038103
While I agree that Puppet Dance Performance is better, its also less Pokemon. if OP is looking into it as a replacement for Moemon, TPDP doesn't really fit that bill.
>>
>>33038129
Wait, seriously? I've been putting off playing it until I can actually read the game I'm trying to play, but its still not done?
>>
>>33038138
I just want to use cute things. I'm already tired of Pokémon.
>>
>>33038178
In that case, by all means go for Puppet Dance Performance. the first game is fully translated, to my memory, while the expansion pack is apparently still untranslated.
>>
>>33037899
They're basically done with it. It's only supposed to be a spritehack. The only thing they could do is make patches for R/S/E/LG.

I think the one actual issue is that Solrock's box sprite is fucked.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.