[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally WTF happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oc6sypzAzK1rsrk2xo1_500.gif (1MB, 500x259px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc6sypzAzK1rsrk2xo1_500.gif
1MB, 500x259px
>Nov 2016 - March 2017
/vp/: "Ah man, Sun & Moon are one of the best installments in the series.The story was fantastic, characters were great, YA BOI GUZMA LOL."

>Apr 2017 - present
/vp/: "Sun & Moon were fucking garbage, almost as bad if not worse than Gen 6."
>>
Honeymoon period is over.
>>
>>33036579
Reality hit us like a brick
>>
>>33036579
I still like SM though.
>>
>>33036600
Me too ;_;
>>
Every time I make a strawpoll about sun and moon. Overwhelming people said they liked it. So I don't know. Maybe the minority is louder and majority is tired of defending games they enjoy
>>
>>33036579
Anon pls. This is a cardinal rule of /vp/.
Refer to this handy rule whenever you're unsure of whether or not you should like a given generation of Pokémon.
>generation has been out for >1 year
It's pretty good
>generation has been out for between 4 years and 1 year
It's fucking trash
>generation has been out for more than 5 years
They'll never top it
>>
>>33036619
>/vp/ is one person
also stop trying to apply cycles to pokemon
>>
>>33036616
This, I enjoyed them but there's no point discussing it here when you get dog piled by the same five or six anons. ORAS is the same way, but people are finally realizing they aren't bad at least.
>>
>>33036579
Pretty much this >>33036616. The people who loved the game has pretty much finished with it by now, so there's no discussion for them. The people who hated it however, suffice to say they'd spam the board if it means other people knowing how much they hate SM.
>>
>>33036579
>/vp/: "Ah man, Sun & Moon are one of the best installments in the series.The story was fantastic
Things that never happened.
>>
>>33036579
At first I liked SM because of the Z-Moves, but then I realized that without a National Pokédex and good Post-Game, and very retarded methods for common things (HA through SOS Battles, SOS Battles being the only reliable way to EV Training, no infinite rematches like Nimbasa's Court/Stadium and Battle Chateau, and shinies being harder to obtain through SOS Battles) made me to dislike it as soon as I defeat Kukui (at least I managed to complete the Alola Pokédex)
>>
>>33036579
main game is pretty good, maybe a 7/10 for me

festival plaza, however, killed it for me permanently. insanely tedious to get random 6v6 battles. shelved forever
>>
>>33036579
I'm /vp/ and I never thought SM was good.
>>
>>33036579
There's some psychological thing that makes people always talk about things they think are bad
>>
>>33036579
>Nov 2016 - March 2017
/vp/: "Holy shit why are these games so unplayable, just fucking let me explore myself instead of fucking me with cut scenes every five goddamn steps"
>Apr 2017 - present
/vp/: "Sun & Moon were fucking garbage, almost as bad if not worse than gen 6."
Sun & Moon are bad games, by far the worst entry in the main game franchise. Most games have a saving grace, Sun & Moon don't. The only halfway decent thing they implemented was dropping HMs but even that was at the cost of making the region less explorable. Sun & Moon were so bad they make Diamond and Pearl look like Emerald.
>>
>>33036579

>Person 1: I like this thing
>Person 2: I don't like this thing

Fucking hypocrites baka
>>
>>33036579
That's completely wrong. Nobody praised this game past January. The honeymoon period was over within a month and I recall constant bitching afterwards, although it was more diplomatic to start.
>>
>>33036579
Its easier to come up with what you dislike about it.
When we have simple polls about if you like SM or not, its always a land slide in favor of liking them.
>>
>>33036619
Except there's plenty of people here who hate older gens
>>
>>33036579
Sinnohfoeti failing to realize every 3DS game has been better than gen 4. You have to realize 70% of this board's posters are Sinnohkids and 90% started with the DS games.
>>
>>33036619
BW2 have always been well acknowledges and RS (not E) have always been deservedly shit on. Cycle opinions don't apply to gens like a blanket, you're just not thinking for yourself.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.