[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 3 Dream Pokemon Crossover Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: d.jpg (27KB, 236x429px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
27KB, 236x429px
My Top 5:

Persona
Obviously pokemon replace personas. The game would be staged in a non-pokemon reality and the bosses would be possessed by ultra-beasts corrupting their desires. Essentially, ultra-beast are what's causing pokemon to exist in the shadow world. The story could tie in "shadow pokemon" lore. The cast of protagonists include Red (you/student), Cynthia (your teacher), Roxie (classmate/punk girl), Lillie (classmate/shy girl), Elesa (classmate/popular girl), Wallace (classmate/Artsy Guy), and Z(Mysterious Guy). Giovanni (Mafia boss), Lysandre(Corrupted Philanthrope), Lusamine(Animal-Testing Cosmetics industry), Guzma(Scam Artist), Ghetsis (Profiting Cult Leader), Archie and Maxie (Colluding Oppositional Party Leaders) are horrible people whose cognition you need to change by eradicating ultra beasts who possess them.

Paper Mario
Paper Mario finds a mysteriously pokemon game in the mail (marked as a present from Peach). Bowser designs the game to trap Mario in order to have sweet Peach to himself. He makes the game "impossible" to beat (or so he thinks). The goal is to complete the game in order to escape and save Peach. Pokemon are partners/enemies. Mario would wear red's hat. Your first partner is Pikachu for obvious sales reasons.

Main Characters: Lilligant-Peach, Tyrantrum-Bowser, Shiinotic-Toad, Cacturne-Luigi, Charmander-Yoshi, Misdreavus-Vivian, Mimikyu-Dooplis

Fire Emblem
Pokemon battling alongside Fire Emblem characters...pretty self-explanatory.
>>
>>33035462
Nice blog faggot
I like your ideas
>>
All I want is PokeMonster Girl Quest to become a reality
>>
>>33035462
>Obviously pokemon replace personas. The game would be staged in a non-pokemon reality and the bosses would be possessed by ultra-beasts corrupting their desires. Essentially, ultra-beast are what's causing pokemon to exist in the shadow world. The story could tie in "shadow pokemon" lore. The cast of protagonists include Red (you/student), Cynthia (your teacher), Roxie (classmate/punk girl), Lillie (classmate/shy girl), Elesa (classmate/popular girl), Wallace (classmate/Artsy Guy), and Z(Mysterious Guy). Giovanni (Mafia boss), Lysandre(Corrupted Philanthrope), Lusamine(Animal-Testing Cosmetics industry), Guzma(Scam Artist), Ghetsis (Profiting Cult Leader), Archie and Maxie (Colluding Oppositional Party Leaders) are horrible people whose cognition you need to change by eradicating ultra beasts who possess them.

So Persona 5 specifically then. Because Persona 5 is the only one with the cognitive world, you know that right?
>>
>>33035613
Yeah, it seems like a good fit for a pokemon crossover. There needs to be an Alternative Dimension to justify pokemon x Persona, and the ultra beast work perfectly with the corrupted cognition + alternative dimension aspect using persona 5.
>>
>Monster Hunter
Pretty much just Monster Hunter, but with Pokemon as the monsters, with a couple additions: Tranquilizers are replaced with Pokeballs, and if you capture a Pokemon, you can choose to either poach it or keep it. Captured Pokemon can be used to help maintain your farm, held in captivity in a zoo-like area for passive income and resources, or trained as a combat-assist type thing. Certain Pokemon possibly even available as mounts.

>Diablo
Think Mystery Dungeon meets Rumble, but with more complexity/customization, and more expansive areas. Possibly set it in the future from PMD2, and have your character be sent to the various areas through time portals to try to undo Darkrai's work across the timeline.

>Touhou
Pokemon Bullet Hell, where each Pokemon you can catch gives you different firing patterns/hitbox size and properties/bomb properties/movement speed and options. Each character starts off with two Pokemon, and can capture more Pokemon by doing significantly well on certain stages/minibosses. Pokemon can gain experience by defeating bosses' Pokemon or timing out attacks. Bosses attack with spellcard-enhanced Pokemon, and, Gensokyo being the graveyard of morality that it is, will give certain characters certain Pokemon for beating them.
>>
>>33035462
I always wanted a sort of area were you could battle "crossover" characters, like link or mario. It would be cosplayers with themed teams, like Mudsdale and Aegislash for link.
>>
File: IMG_7067.jpg (756KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7067.jpg
756KB, 1366x768px
I want to battle these two as the villians and their psycho computer. Nothing more or less.
>>
>>33037340
Why are Kirby villains so based ?
>>
Kirby x Pokemon could be pretty sweet.

Kirby-Eevee (basically kirby's round shape with eevee's eyes, tail, ears, brown/white palette) can power-up based on the type of enemy it swallows. (Might be a good excuse to promote more eeveelutions too.)
>>
>>33037736
Because Kirby games are based
>>
>>33037736
>>33037885
>>33037889
Kirby is the worst vidya franchise out there. Don't taint the good name of Pokémon with that autistic garbage.
>>
No (you) for you
>>
>>33037964
>muh evereh Kirbeh game is good and comfeh maymay
Kirbyfags are the worst.
>>
I never said anything, i like Kirby and its fun to play, its probably the most solid game franchise out there, as all Kirby games are fun, no need to be a massive faggot about them
>>
File: 1499028506744.png (162KB, 374x337px) Image search: [Google]
1499028506744.png
162KB, 374x337px
>>33038004
>its fun to play, its probably the most solid game franchise out there, as all Kirby games are fun
Having this amount of delusion can't possibly be healthy.
>>
File: 1498444570779.png (2MB, 1564x748px) Image search: [Google]
1498444570779.png
2MB, 1564x748px
Well, ive had fun with all of them, you should probably play them, after Pokemon, Kirby is probably the franchise i have spent the most time on :)
>>
>ctrl+F Animal Crossing
>no results
Guys. Come on.
>>
>>33038242
Animal crossing doesn't let you yiff the animals, anon.
>>
>>33035510
Hello.
It even has following Pokemonster girls.
>>
>>33038272
I'm surprised nobody has made a mod.
>>
>>33038242
This would be comfy as fuck
>>
>>33038121
He's just a /v/irgin crossposter, don't take his meme opinion seriously.
>>
File: 1499486977287.gif (3MB, 466x257px) Image search: [Google]
1499486977287.gif
3MB, 466x257px
>>33037938
>pokemon
>not the most autistic franchise on par with sonic the hedgehog
>>
File: Derp_Ash.png (300KB, 755x567px) Image search: [Google]
Derp_Ash.png
300KB, 755x567px
>Touhou
I'd love a nice crossover with Touhou too. There's just this kind of likeness that makes both of these franchises click. The other day I had this wild idea about a doujin post-game romhack where the PC of whichever game you're playing will gain access to Gensokyo in a Sevii Islands-esque way. The PC will then have to go around Gensokyo, fight "gyms" and gym leaders who are basically just final stage bosses. Extra stage bosses will be their Elite Four. There will be a special spellcard gimmick that works similar to Z-moves and it will be acquired in the place of gym badges. Earning a spellcard from a boss will allow the PC to lend their power. It's just like what >>33035938 said, I guess.

>Gundam
Well this is more of a hate-thing for me because I'm just that autistic. I'd love to have a Pokemon vs. Gundam crossover because I'm honestly tired of how they keep making a big deal out of giant hunks of metal being OP as shit. I actually got butthurt at the end of Unicorn because of how ridiculous they made it's hand wave immobilization seem. Like wow, newtypes and psychoframes are psychic right? They're gonna have a real hard time going up against Dark, Ghost and Bug types (and possibly Fire because mechas are made of steel after all). I'd like to imagine a game where the Feddies vs Zeeks war leaks into the Pokemon universe (somehow) and it is up to the PC to put a stop to it by raising an ideal mecha/newtype killing team.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.