[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simple Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

How many people here use Pokemon Forfeit Simulator?
>>
File: 1497923064477.png (166KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1497923064477.png
166KB, 625x415px
>>33035294
I don't forfeit. I just close the tab.
>>
>>33035415
This, I refuse to give my opponents the satisfaction of beating me if I don't think they deserve it.
>>
only for randbats with friends
>>
>>33035415
>>33035438
PERFECTLY HEALTHY ARCANINE
>>
I do and I wish I didn't. Cancerous community desu
>>
>>33035450
Same here, minus friends.
>>
>>33035294
I just use it for teambuilding. Winning on a sim doesn't give my dumb monkey brain the same level of satisfaction as winning on a cartridge. I watch Blunder, Emvee, Pyrotoz, and Jam, though.
>>
>>33035294
i started playing but only random team matches, that way i get to use pokemon that i would've never pick myself and have fun doing it.
though yeah, 80% of my victories are the opponent realizing they have nothing to cover the type of the pokemon i'm using or quitting after they lost 2 pokemon to my first pokemon
>>
File: lunatone_by_mrredbutcher-d9gtnfo.png (543KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lunatone_by_mrredbutcher-d9gtnfo.png
543KB, 1280x1280px
The teambuilder is very handy for planning teams and whatnot, but I don't really use them in the simulator itself?
I've reached the point where I like the world of Pokémon and the ideas it creates more than the gameplay itself, I suppose. Keeping up with the asinine competitive meta when the devs themselves are so incompetent at it themselves, if the G7 power creep is anything to go off, doesn't really seem like a good use of my time.

I miss G4.
>>
>>33035947
Very handy. Useful for planning teams to use for VGC.
I usually use it to play random since I'm lazy to make teams.
If I do play on a tier tho, it's always because I'm making troll teams.
>>
>>33035789
Randoms are one of the most enjoyable battle modes to play, but at the same time it also is one of the most infuriating. Some of my best SD memories include sweeps with a substitute dusknoir, a leafeon or an unown (yes, a fucking specs HP psychic unown) in randoms. On the other hand, I hate whenever the opponent gets 3 strong legendaries and a mega while I get 6 shitmons, or whenever I'm winning 6-2 and the opponent unseathes geomancy xerneas or primal groudon.
>>
>>33036056
legendaries isn't the problem unless the opponent gets a marshadow
the problem is when you get fucked with 4 ice types, 1 normal and 1 rock and none of those pokemon can stop a fast fighting type pokemon, and have to see how you get swept because your team coverage is shit.
>>
>>33035294
Me, though I seem to be one of the few fucking people on the site that don't forfeit unless every possible manner of strategy and hax that could work in my favor(not that I prefer sets that rely on the latter) won't be enough for me to win. How are you going to get a comeback win if every time things go south, you leave the match? Half the time, it feels less like the opponent put thought into it and more like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZfqyfYN5h4
>>
>>33035294
I wish there was an unrated not random meta, sometimes I just want to have fun with my bros, most people does this in AG, but as soon as you win a couple of battles you start to see m-rayquaza and friends on every team
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.