/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Names

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: krooksmarch.jpg (58KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
krooksmarch.jpg
58KB, 736x552px
ITT: Post a pokemon you like that has a good name, a pokemon you like that has a shit name, a pokemon you don't like that has a good name, and a pokemon you don't like that has a shit name.
Like the mon and the name:
>Krookodile
Like the mon, hate the name:
>Araquanid
Dislike the mon, like the name:
>Chesnaught
Dislike the mon and the name:
>Sawk
Considered ekans for a mon I liked with a name I didn't, but ekans is just a bit bland and on the nose compared to araquanid's awkward mashup. Something like torrentula would've been great.
>>
File: 1406795265298.jpg (100KB, 700x878px) Image search: [Google]
1406795265298.jpg
100KB, 700x878px
>Like the 'mon
Like the name: Galvantula
Dislike the name: Krokorok
>Dislike the 'mon
Like the name: Quilladin
Dislike name: Lickilicky
>>
>>33033584
Like the mon and the name:
>Decidueye
Like the mon, hate the name
>Midday Lycanroc
Dislike the mon, like the name
>Primarina
Dislike the mon and the name
>Incineroar
>>
>Like Pokemon and name
Ivysaur
>Like Pokemon and dislike name
Rockruff
>Dislike Pokemon and like name
Quagsire
>Dislike Pokemon and name
Tyrogue
>>
>>33033678
Holy shit are you me? I was going to post Galvantula in "like both" and Lickilicky in "dislike both." Impeccable taste, my friend!

>Like the 'mon
Like the name: Electivire (flows well with a connecting vowel different than 'e' in Elekid and 'a' in Electabuzz)
Dislike the name: Dewpider (Spidew would've kept the pun and sounded less awkward)
>Dislike the 'mon
Like the name: Crabominable (not an unexpected name, but I predicted it so it holds a nice place in my heart)
Dislike name: Emboar (third stagers sound more impressive with longer names)
>>
>>33033814
>anon copies the format including the mistake
Based

Crabominable definitely works better than Abomisnow did

>>33033698
Still baffles me why they went with Incineroar when Pyroar was only the previous gen, like holy fuck there are more things that you can associate with big cats (or wrestling, for that matter)

>>33033740
>dislikes Quagsire
>>/out/
>>
>>33033584
>Sudowoodo, Exploud, Bewear, Dhelmise
>Claydol, Toucannon, Dewpider, Araquanid (just because I would've preferred Eyedol, Bazookan, Spidew and Torrentula)
>Primarina, Crabominable
>Incineroar (Would've gone with Pantherno myself)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.