[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix this POS for Ultra Sun and Moon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: dex.jpg (19KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
dex.jpg
19KB, 320x239px
>>
>>33031961
Remove it from the game altogether. It's not as if we need a minimap with waypoints to tell us where to go. It's a RPG which means exploration and that shit blinking dex kills it for you.
>>
Give PSS back REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>33031971
This desu.
I would rather have menu buttons and PSS/ Super Training/ Dexnav.
If they want to add a minimap, make it a toggle-able UI option like the Dousing Rod was in HGSS.
>>
>>33032019
no if they want to add a minimap they better make level design more complex than just a straight line
>>
>>33032025
>level design more complex than just a straight line
That's a given. I could go on and on for hours about SM's boring routes and lack of dungeons. But we're talking about the Rotom Dex specifically.
>>
Option to set the menu as the default bottom screen. The rotomdex serves no purpose after you're done with the game.
>>
>>33031961

You can't.
>>
>>33031961
OP here but all I want is to take some features of the Pokétch and PokéNav+ and put them in this Dex.

>Have your team on bottom screen
>Check what Pokémon are in this area
>Revamped Island Scan that works similarly to DexNav
>>
>>33031971
Nah, considering it's not top down anymore and you can't see everything it's helpful.
>>
File: 1488627279392.jpg (27KB, 466x434px) Image search: [Google]
1488627279392.jpg
27KB, 466x434px
>>33031961
>You are given a Rotom at the start of the game
>It's stuck in your Pokedex and you can't add it to your party
>>
>>33032046
You mean you don't want it to blab on and on at you about Hau and Malasada's every time you turn the game on? Why? Lol.
>>
-More PokeFinder spots and upgrades.
-DexFinder which works like the DexNav.
-TrainerDex to find rematches and what not.
-More waypoints for stuff like daily jobs, catch quests and stuff like that.
-Make it one of 3 Screens, second one with the quick link available everywhere with the festival plaza and the last one with everything else.
>>
>>33032117
Only on the first go through is it kind of helpful and even then there are areas you have to be paying attention for.

There's an item in a section of Royal Avenue, for example, that just looks like unpassable grass on the map.

Should definitely be able to turn it off and use something else there are the very least.
>>
>>33031961
Ingrain a functionality of being capable of saving videos, and playing them via the screen depicted on the rotom. That way, I can watch this every once in a while. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUTFsg9jhVY
>>
Without removing it or changing it entirely...
>put the menu buttons on the sides, there's literally no reason why they couldn't do this in the first place
>put a marker on places where you found the zygarde cells
>put a symbol on each patch of grass that you can touch to see which pokemon appear in them
>add another screen (like a list of nearby pokemon, a pss, a clock or whatever) so you can turn the map off if you don't want it
>a mute button for rotom
>>
>menu buttons by default
>map accessed via menu
>run toggle
>let me draw on the map
>ask if im sure i want to visit pokepelago so i can say no
>clock
>step counter
>item hotkeys
>money
>option hotkeys (i.e. turning battle anims off for grinding)
>set the game in kanto
>>
>>33032117
i wonder if you still need help from your mom to tie your shoes and wear pants
>>
File: wastedspace.png (287KB, 320x477px) Image search: [Google]
wastedspace.png
287KB, 320x477px
100% downgrade of the gen 6 bottom screen.
>>
>>33034360
we've entered autistic space
>>
>>33032040
>Boring routes
>Not Kanto
>>
don't constantly railroad the player so that the wayfinder actually has a remote reason to exist, add tabs to the sides to switch to alternate functions, and personally stylize the map instead of just being a really low quality top-down snapshot

that's really it
>>
>>33031961
introduce dexnav as rotom dex ability
>>
>>33031961
Make it like a Pokewatch, but with Rotom

I liked the idea of having talking partner during the trip, if he had more functions other than the map (which we had since ever) it would be much better
>>
>>33036431
>le gen 1 sucks maymay

gen 1 had better map design than gen 7 did.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.