[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Having played Duel Links lately and being quite impressed, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1468553512980.png (252KB, 684x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468553512980.png
252KB, 684x758px
Having played Duel Links lately and being quite impressed, I was led to think how much potential a Pokemon equivalent would have.

Imagine if Gamefreak made a mobile game featuring the metagame, but froze it at a certain generation before everything jumped the shark, and then added bits and pieces from later gens that would not unbalance the meta.

Which former generation would you set the game in? What later gen additions would you add?
>>
Duel links is not what Yugioh meta was at the time, especially not with the deck/slot limits.
Yugioh metagame at the time was cancerous with Yatalock
>>
>>33031695
Yata-lock was a split second in the timeline of the Yugioh meta. It got banned quickly.
>>
>>33031676
5 then 1 then nothing ecause I'm lazy
>>
File: 1499366718437.png (195KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499366718437.png
195KB, 319x320px
>>33031676
>before it jumped the shark

The first two YGO sets had cards like Pot of Greed, Raigeki, Monster Reborn, Change of Heart, Mirror Force, Solemn Judgement and others, cards that were banned through the years and some of them still are, while most are limited nowadays. YGO was born in a shark pool.

The whole problem with Yugioh (and Pokémon) nostalgia fans is that they mix the show and the game as if they were the same thing, providing the same experience. They weren't. Duel Links don't even play as "old yugioh", from the field to the deck limit, it's all restricted.

You guys just want to play the game without knowing the rules, without reading the cards, without learning anything and when you don't want to do all these basic stuff, you blame on how things changed to worse, instead of just recognizing you don't want to put a minimum effort on things you like. This is why the franchises keep getting worse through the years, because they appeal to people that don't care about it.
>>
>>33031760
YGO peaked at synchros, first batch of XYZ were decent fun but then they power creeped the fuck out of everything with every new set.... hmmm doesn't that sound oddly familiar?
>>
>>33033647
I didn't made any nostalgic post for synchros. Why the (you)?
>>
>>33031676
>Brock reaching for keys
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.