[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Ultra Sun Moon trailer 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 12

File: logo-pokemon-79x45.png (7KB, 79x45px) Image search: [Google]
logo-pokemon-79x45.png
7KB, 79x45px
Your pleads will be quenched soon. Trailer 2 is coming August 6th. The new trailer will start off with showing major character changes. Lillie is your rival, Gladion takes care of Nebby, and Hau is the first Trial Captain, using Psychic types. It will then reveal new forms for familiar Alolan Pokemon. Mimikyu Horror form. After disguise activates on certain Mimikyu, their sheet falls off and shows a dark creature with a round head, 8 peircing red eyes, and 8 of it's claws holding it up, along with a drooling mouth. When it undergoes this change, it becomes Ghost/Dark and the opponent auto flinches the turn it's unveiled. It's much faster and stronger, and has a higher Special Attack than Physical now, though it's Physical Attack is still higher than normal Mimikyu, but has abysmal Defense and Special Defense. Then it shows Salazzle Gangster form. It is always Male, and can only be obtained by leveling up with the move Thief. It's ability is Prankster, and is Poison/Dark. Slightly Higher Attack, though its Attack stat is still barely useable, Higher Speed, Slightly Higher Defense, much lower Special Attack and Special Defense.l are it's main changes. It has a mask on like Salandit, and a cape with no tail, and an even more slim body. Next it shows brand new Alolan forms. Alolan Qwilfish is Steel/Poison, has new ability Iron Guard, Immune to all Status, including minor status like Confusion and Infaution, but almost always goes last, even with a priority move and opponent using minus priority move. Is more metalic looking, Dark green parts are silver, have longer shaper quils, and a ball and chain attached. Alolan Snubbull and Granbull, Ground for Snubbull, Ground/Fighting for Granbull. ability is Intimidate on Snubbull, Knockback for Granbull. Contact moves have a 20% chance to switch the Pokemon out. They have the color scheme of an actually bulldog, and are more muscular. Both stand on fours. More coming below
>>
File: logo-pokemoncenter-79x45.png (5KB, 79x45px) Image search: [Google]
logo-pokemoncenter-79x45.png
5KB, 79x45px
Alolan Slugma is Ice, basically the opposite of Johtonian Slugma, freezing cold. Abilty is Freezing pressure, makes Water moves used on it sent back at 1.5x power as an Ice Move. However, Fire Moves, even ones that don't do it, have a 100% chance to burn when used on Slugma. The final thing shown in the trailer is what the twisting thing shown in trailer one is. It is called a Z-Ability. One Pokemon per battle has it's ability buffed. Overgrow Blaze and Torrent, for example, all do the same thing. With full hp, there stats besides HP are basically half of what there supposed to be. But the more damage the Pokemon take, the more powerful it gets. At 1/8th HP or lower, there base stats are doubled. Only Pokemon with Exclusive Z-Crystals can use a Z-Ability, and using it acts as a Z-Move. In a single battle it's Z-Move or Z-Ability. One or the other.
>>
Sounds plausible
>>
File: fuckingidiot.png (4KB, 711x45px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingidiot.png
4KB, 711x45px
>>33028491
>After disguise activates on certain Mimikyu, their sheet falls off and shows a dark creature with a round head, 8 peircing red eyes, and 8 of it's claws holding it up, along with a drooling mouth.
>>
>>33028814
>tfw we will probably never see Mimikyu without that dumb Pikachu outfit
reeeeeee it's the one thing that keeps me from liking the design
>>
>>33028426
>no trailer til August

I can believe that.
>>
>>33028835
Could get a movie plot or be in the anime? Probably unlikely in game
>>
>>33028426
How embarrassing would it be if TPC were to upload a new trailer RIGHT NOW?
>>
File: sala reee.png (693KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
sala reee.png
693KB, 1366x768px
>>33028426
>Then it shows Salazzle Gangster form. It is always Male, and can only be obtained by leveling up with the move Thief. It's ability is Prankster, and is Poison/Dark.

DON'T LIE TO ME!!!
>>
I believe it because it's shitty. I can definitely see Gamefreak doing more pointless battle gimmickies.
>>
File: 1469416549647.png (18KB, 444x624px) Image search: [Google]
1469416549647.png
18KB, 444x624px
>>33028426
>>33028491
This sounds plausible as fuck, holy shit. I wish I didn't read this, now I can't wait for August to confirm this shit.
>>
>>33028426
>snubble and granbull already in sm
B8
>>
Fuck. I actually really like all of these ideas.
>>
File: granbull.jpg (151KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
granbull.jpg
151KB, 1200x675px
>>33029178
It's a retelling you fag, EVERYTHING is possible in theory
>>
The Granbull in the police station was blue, though, so if there is an Allan Granbull it probably won't resemble the OP's description.
>>
You're telling me Mimikyu AND Granbull both get typing changes and neither is Fairy/Dark? That would be just infuriating enough for Gamefreak to actually do it.
>>
I don't believe you, OP. But goddamn it does some of it sound plausible.
>>
>>33028426
Anyone screen shot this shit yet?
>>
Why are poketubers dumbasses?
>>
>>33029879
I can't believe Shofu shit out a video already. I literally just came to see if this was being talked about and what the source might be, and it's this paltry nothing thread. Incredible.
>>
File: IMG_1121.png (673KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1121.png
673KB, 750x1334px
>>33030068
Wasn't Shofu but scaredfire
>>
>>33030077
wow being this fucking stupid is actually profitable
>>
File: 1499549276405.png (32KB, 242x247px) Image search: [Google]
1499549276405.png
32KB, 242x247px
>>33028814
>Trusting the Pokedex
>>
>>33028426
This is fake and I know it but damn some of these ideas are good
>>
>>33030077
Jesus fuck someone actually took this bait? This thread has 24 posts on it, god damn
>>
File: IMG_20170709_111336.jpg (34KB, 551x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170709_111336.jpg
34KB, 551x381px
>>33030077
Imagine being this fucking retarded and a literally who at the same time
>>
From now on we need to make it our goal to troll Poketubers into making videos about increasingly stupid shit
>>
File: 87.png (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
87.png
108KB, 1280x720px
>>33028426
I
want
to
be
lieve
>>
File: 1498947232556.gif (21KB, 150x160px) Image search: [Google]
1498947232556.gif
21KB, 150x160px
>>33030077
>its real

that nigger must be desperate for views
>>
File: Yoshi egg.png (441KB, 836x668px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi egg.png
441KB, 836x668px
Wow he made a video? Suprising. Now more of the internet will know about this early
>>
Interesting, was wondering about why they have not made any announcements despite WHf and Gamescom, guess for one it was too early this early and the other Gamescom is not until late August...either way I honestly doubt much if not any of this is true.

1. While yes it is a rebelling I doubt they would go that far. I mean they might but unlikely, but Pokemon Co has done stranger things. I only note this since it would not add up well with the anime, nor would Imagine USM being anything but basically another deluxe game just now in two forms.

2. If anything Alolan forms would include a lot of Kanto Pokemon they did not use, Hear me out- Meowth, Sandshrew, Vulpix got Alolan forms yet Growlithe, Mankey and Ekans, their different version counterparts for Gens 1 and 2 did not. Yet all of them beside Ekans show up in game. What if they pull a cheeky fast one where since these are alternate games, you find an Electric or Bug Mankey, Water Growlithe and Water Ekans instead with them being exclusives like Alolan Sandshrew and Vulpix were? They keep Rattata in but maybe do a Fighting/Ice Machop lime instead of Rock Electric Geodude. Maybe some Johto mons but for me find them more likely to do Megas Z Moves whatever cause it's Nintendo they want to milk that shit out when Comp players are not butt hurt about it. Maybe Grass or Ice Phanpy and Dark/Fairy Teddiursa line to help smooth it out.

3. While an alternate form for both Mimkyu and even salazzle sound plausible I just do not see the former without it being a mega or Z Form or it having a new ability. Cause what would that mean for old Mimkyu? Do they gain the new disguise? Why not just make it mega since basically does the same thing a mega would? And why in hell would they give Salazzle a male form and not just make it a new Pokemon? Meows tic I get but by changing its typing and stats and ability without doing so seems really weird for a male Salazzle. Plus compatibility issues with SM.
>>
is there any changes to battle bond? increasing water type move by 30% ?? no news on that giant orange shuriken in the anime??
>>
For the last time it's definitely going to be a concurrent or nearly simultaneously occurring story. "Alternate" is used very differently for Japanese canons.
>>
>>33028426
>Hau is the first Trial Captain, using Psychic types

>Hau's main mon besides the starter is Alolan Raichu
>Hala's team was in the 14-15 level range
Either you're lying, or Hau is going to absolutely destroy everyone
>>
>>33028426
>stats
Hahahahhahahahaha
>>
>>33028426
>Baby's first wishlist
Get fucked
>>
>>33030142
Poketubers like them with absolutely no talent live off of hype season and the free views it brings. the drought of info makes them especially desperate.
Its the same reason they're the first one to bitch about the lack of new games within like 2 months of the previous game releasing.
>>
>>33030077
GCPM11 did this all the time. It was just to get views from children to make those quick adsense bucks.
>>
>>33028426
Fuck off, summerfag
>>
>>33031220
Those malasadas really paid off
>>
I like it, but it might be fake. I feel like they should give an alola form to ekans and make it Water/Electric so it looks like an eel.
>>
>>33028426
>>33028491
You have to be handicapped to actually belive this shit.
>>
>>33030114
Clearly the youtuber is the OP.
>>
>>33031220

Maybe he'll only use the Raichu.
>>
>>33031220
Because a rival character from a previous game being downgraded to the first gym leader in the sequel game has never happened before right?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.