[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: Hope you caught Magearna already edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 25

File: More Useless Winkers.jpg (253KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
More Useless Winkers.jpg
253KB, 600x388px
New this week:
>Carnivine Try'ems
>Registeel Special Stage (400 coins) [PSBs]
>Mew EB (500 Stages)
>Shiny Rayquaza Competitive Stage (Meteorite)
>Pikachu (Alola Cap) Special Stage
>Try'ems, Weekend Meowth, and Tons of EXP Points are back to Pre-Alola Pokemons
>No Mamoswine

Old stuff from last week:
>Daily Pokémon #9 (Pyukumuku, Oricorio (Sensu), Mudbray, Dartrix, Oricorio (Baile))
>Deoxys Attack Forme Ultra Challenge (500 coins)
>Cresselia Special Stage [PSBs]
>Regirock Special Stage (400 coins) [PSBs]
>Pikachu (Rayquaza Costume) Once per Day [RML]
>Shiny Rayquaza & Pikachu (Shiny Rayquaza Costume) Safari

Safari rates:
>Shiny Rayquaza Pikachu has an Encounter Rate of 2% implying anything else matters

What to grind?:
>Regirock for the lulz, Don't Bother for Cress or Registeel

Coming soon? (Rumored since GS already meme'd us before they could meme us again):
>Meloetta (Pirouette)
>Ho-oh
>Hitmonlee
>Raikou
>A new Pokemon Safari (Caterpie, Metapod, Venonat, Venomoth, Burmy (Trash), Wormadam (Trash))
>Butterfree Once a Day
>Daily Pokemon #1
>Mewtwo Score Challenge (The higher you score, the better Enhancements you get)
>Mega Pinsir never :^)

Compilation of useful links:
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Guide to clear and S-Rank stages:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hF-TquHrYSY4dP8K_LUsd13HXBx9ck_klASiNKrGVck/htmlview

Up-to-date list of skills:
https://pastebin.com/U6BNnbkr

Watch GS break patterns again and we never get Regice and Regigigas
>>
Thank you very much shufflefriend for the new thread. also good starting meme
>>
>>33028020
Try 200 itemless, do around 65% damage. Try with AP+ and RNG fucked me over, was so mad I just shut down the 3DS without finishing the stage. Stupid shit.
>>
Why does a game about decapitated pokemon exist
>>
>>33028131
for the memes obviously :^)

>>33028130
to shuffle is to suffer
>>
how the fuck are we supposed to get trough a 500 stage EB with skips of 5? what the fuck gs
>>
>Can't even beat 150 due to shit RNG for 4 runs now.
I refuse to buy anything more than M+5.
>>
>>33028459
>Win right after I post this
Remember kids, always complain in the thread if you're having trouble. It never fails.
>>
>>33028434
skips can go from +3 till +15
>>
>>33028492
really? I'm at 350 now and my highest skip was 5. or are you memeing on me?
>>
>>33028501
>implying I would ever meme as bad as GS with a shufflefriend
>wew shufflefriend

but there are indeed +15 skips this time. or maybe +14. dunno really whats the actual number
>>
Is there a program like Shufflemove that lets you guess which spots to tap?
>>
>>33028823
unfort not. best way to get used to it is by playing the shit out of amphy and kinda get a feeling for the skyfall and of course knowing your disruptions by heart
>>
>>33028823
>Getting rid of the only gameplay in this game.
Why do people do this? Why cheat on a candy crush f2p game with barely any gameplay whatsoever other than think your moves the best as you can. It still baffles me to this day.
>>
>>33028532
I feel really bad now, how is it even possible to beat ~350 stages and only have +5 skips when there are +14 skips?
>>
>>33029020
same when mew memes along and gives you a triple +3 on the first day

>>33028976
>barely any gameplay
i-is this some new meme I'm witnessing?
>>
>>33028130
Tried again with the same team and items (AP+ and 5+ moves) and scraped by with 0 moves left.
Team was M-Gengar, Yveltal, Hoopa-U and Zoroark.

So with that I'll probably stop at 250 as it's taking already some coins and RNG luck (which I greatly lack) to go through bosses and I've yet to touch cat in a while so if some good stuff hits this coming week I'll be in a tough spot. GS can go and stick their 500 EB in their asses.
>>
>>33029082
at least you got it shufflefriend. gz

currently at ~290 myself. Will probably do 300 if not too expensive.

still gotta grind my meme comp team for tuesday. the shuffle truly never ends
>>
>>33029082
b-but EBs are so much better than competitions anon.
>>
>>33029247
Thanks shufflefriend. According to that graph some other anon posted in the past thread there's not much difficulty spikes until you hit 350 so good luck on the way.

>>33029263
I'm the one who posted that and I'm also one of the anons who say that EBs are better that comps so yes, I still mantain my point. With this EB I'll end up with 2 candies, 2RMLs, 1 skill swapper, a DD and a +5 moves. With the comp I'll only obtain 1 candy, 1 level up and if lucky 1 RML (maybe 2 if I'm actually really, really lucky).
>>
>>33029349
>With the comp I'll only obtain 1 candy, 1 level up and if lucky 1 RML

if this is the case, you're not even trying. I can't imagine anyone with a little experience in this game and slightly invested mons placing lower than 3rd tier. I mean I can't even grind SM yet to level up my shitters and only get one cookie from eevee a week. you can do better than that.
>>
>lose a stage
>lose a heart
>makes sense
>win a stage
>still lose a heart
>wat.jpg
>>
>>33029410
I don't have candy or RMLs available, like not a single one in the bag, only 1 cookie left of the S and M variety, only 30k coins and both my Regi and Angrychu have no investment whatsoever (scratch that, Angrychu is level 10 but that's all), so there's simply no way in all shuffle hell that I can go up to tier 3 and higher as I already lack the resources to even push my way through no matter how much I try to grind exp or coins for attempts.
Rather than that I'll save some coins for Mew2 and Melomelo next week as it feels it's gonna be expensive.
>inb4 GS pulls another Mamoswine.
>>
>>33029432
>use heart to start stage. win or loose depnding on memes.
>come to /shuffle/ to meme
its all about memes in the end :^)

>>33029410
its all about rng. last comp I had the same team as basically everyone else fully invested. And in my items run I had horrible RNG. ended up in 5th tier or so... wont fall for shitty gs memes so I did only one run.

>>33029499
in that case you are better off just feeding fighting waifu. or get like a dozen psb so you can waste a S cookie instead of a M one.
>>
>>33029499
>my Regi and Angrychu have no investment whatsoever

I'm the anon who didn't get a single psb from regi in 25 tries, hes still sitting at SL1. My ttar is maxed, whos isn't? My shinyfugchu is about level 8 thats a few meowth runs and a megearna, and for my 4th slot I'm running emolga which is level 9 on SL 5. I managed to score about 90k which is tier 1 in my region right now. I know I'll drop but I doubt it'll be below tier 3 or even 2. I did 1 itemless run and 1 full item run, and maybe another one right before the update but probably not. If theres a team thats barely invested it's mine.
>>
>>33029410
>I can't imagine anyone with a little experience in this game and slightly invested mons placing lower than 3rd tier.
I've hit 4th tier in the past five and I've been playing since day 1. I don't have a single SL5 mon because I'm always poor and spent time on Meowth than grinding event stuff. Even on the EB I'm not faring too well, 150 took six hearts and +5 on each one for example. Not everyone has good luck man, I've only just started to work on Emolga for example.
>>
Goodnight bump. Just beat 200 itemless, fully invested Dusknoir is kind of ridiculous. Only mon I ever spent 2 skill swappers on, but it was worth it (I memed with Sleep Combo back in the day).
>>
wow, finally got a RML drop from Fugchu
>>
Well this Eevee is a real prick. It seems that GS is finding its current memes stale and is looking for some spicy new ones.
>>
>Goes through Mew EB extremely slowly and now only at Level 100

So what's the best way to beat it without M-Steelix? inb4 MS Aerodactyl

>>33030721

I caught it in the first day and all I ever got are PSBs and 2 small Cookie
>>
>>33030852
beedrill, hera or any tapper
>>
File: 1499815816836.jpg (66KB, 892x528px) Image search: [Google]
1499815816836.jpg
66KB, 892x528px
>Losing with a sliver of health in the bar
>>
>>33030852
So far I've done every boss stage with M-Gengar, but I would recommend Hera if you have it invested from that comp some time ago. The same goes for Dusknoir.
>>
Goodnight bump from me, I just realized I'm very ill prepared to do a comp run as I don't have even "basic" stuff such as Emolga invested, damn.
Also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlEFvshz3F8 somewhat related as it's something I ask for everynight to this game and GS in general (and portrays a mouse-like rodent, you know, the kind they like so much)

>>33030721
The same, yesterday got my first small cookie and now got my first RML, also Eevee after so long gave me 2 cookies, and got a +7 skip in the 4th heart so a very good start for today's check-in.
>>
>mfw I didnt catch magearna
>mfw when I still need Victini
Help me
>>
>The Pokémon Fan magazine has revealed some of the upcoming event stages for Pokémon Shuffle. In August, the Tapu Koko and Tapu Lele stages will both go live! In addition to this, to tie in with the movie, there will be a special run of the Ho-Oh stage, from July 18th to August 1st while Raikou, Entei and Suicune will run for a week from July 18th (Raikou), July 25th (Entei) and August 1st (Suicune). Finally, on July 25th, Shiny Tyranitar will become available. We'll provide full details on these Pokémon and stages when they go live over the coming weeks
Who's ready for Shiny Tyranitar that will most likely have a new meme mega effect? :^)
>>
File: AH.png (14KB, 349x197px) Image search: [Google]
AH.png
14KB, 349x197px
>>33032269
Rayquaza BP: 70
Shiny Rayquaza BP: 80

Tyranitar BP: 80
Shiny Tyranitar BP: ???
>>
File: image.jpg (210KB, 738x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210KB, 738x960px
>>33032269
>>
File: 1495741152400.jpg (4KB, 116x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495741152400.jpg
4KB, 116x125px
>>33032538
>>
>>33032474

I think they realized they needed some more 80bp flying types.
>>
>>33030721
Been playing once a day for almost two weeks now and still have not gotten anything besides PSBs.
>>
>>33032474
80, but Dark-type
>>
>>33030616
at least you got some spicy meme story to tell now. glad I never swapped my dusknoir. although I wasted 2 SS on xern :^)

>>33030721
f
your whole luck for the month will be gone now. rip shuffelfriend :(

>>33030749
I always wondered why GS did not swap Eeevee with anonther Alola mon like victini and meowth

>>33030852
just bite the bullet and feed your dusknoir 4 M cookies. this will let it reach lv4 and deal x10 with LDE. Or around 2.7k if lv9 on a 4match. Just as good as Risk Taker, maybe even better. but only on the last 4 mons. dont forget

>>33030888
nice

>>33031704
you are doing it wrong. you need to complain in order for spicy meme magic to work

>>33032269
ohh boy I cant wait for that sweet sweet Nonstop. Or maybe swarm? :^)
Also prepare your coins. I'm betting on:
>5th support rocks. 6th support blocks
>15 turns. 20k hp
>initial disruptions freezes row 1 and 2 completely
>mega effect: removes up to 10 coin disruptions and deals damage
> :^)
>>
>>33032269

Apparently the Shiny Tyranitar is actually a freebie since it mentioned Check-in, so I assume it is a Log-in Bonus like most other free Pokemons

>>33032679

>Dark-type T-Tar

Well, looks like we can bully Victini some more

>>33032802

I don't have Dusknoir, so no LDE for me
>>
EB 250 done using +5 with team of M-Hera (12, SS, SL1, no candies), Yveltal max (SL1), Hoopa-U max and Mew (SS, 12, SL4). 2-3 moves left.

Felt way easier than 200 so with that I'll swallow my words and go all the way to 300 to see what happens then I'm quitting for sure.
>>
>>33033766
300 is ezpz with Steelix, dusknoir and mew. its a 3mon stage with too many blocks
used +5 and MS and won with 0 moves left. Dusknoir basically did half the damage alone

also why the fuck is your yveltal not lv2?? give that poor bird 2 small cookies asap
>>
>>33033815
>Dusknoir
Wew, guess I'll have to add an AP+ and hope for good Hoopa-U procs.

>give that poor bird 2 small cookies asap
I was about to do that but then I remembered I only have 1 of those :^(
>>
>>33033894
>only have 1 of those
:^(
>>
File: 1440989775734.png (319KB, 833x950px) Image search: [Google]
1440989775734.png
319KB, 833x950px
>>33032538
Hey speaking of the Catdog trio, what skills are best for them? I got like 15 skill swappers and I don't know what needs them most
>>
>>33034422
You could consider Entei and Mind Zap. It's pretty good.
>>
>>33032538
Lele's board is cute just like her
>>
>>33034587
Entei has access to Mind Zap now? I can never keep track of all the SS/RML/MSU updates. Do all of the Johto trio have access to three skills now? I SS'd my Entei to Rock Smash+ way back but I haven't used it in forever, mostly because fire teams are so crowded (I usually end up running mega, Charizard for burn, Ho-Oh for pyre, Emboar for big damage). I'll keep MZ in mind (totally unintentional pun but I won't apologize for it).
>>33034633
Wow, it really is!
>>
>>33034692
Out of the 3 dogs only Entei has a notable 3rd skill in Mzap while the other 2 are mediocre.
Also, you might wanna save some coins for Ho-oh and Melo-P (if it appears) next week because Nosedive is farmable for both and we have Delphox and Torchic for Pyre anyway.
>>
>>33034633
Its Board is cute. CUTE.
>>
>>33034756
So I guess I oughta go catch Delphox and switch my Ho-Oh to Nosedive then? I had it set to Pyre many months ago before I had unlocked Delphox's stage
>>
>>33034633
>>33034858
Can you Rock Break her heart, anons? CAN YOU?
>>
>>33035130
>Rock Break
remember the good ol' times when people refered to them as wood?

and barriers as ice

and blocks of course as metal?

good stuff. collarfag would be proud
>>
Quick question

Where can I grind exp? Trying to level up my comp team and I don't know where to try. Currently at 185. I tried Rufflet but it's exp is pitiful past lv 5.

I remember Ampharos was a grindspot but I'm using electrics so.
>>
>>33035277
Ampharos is your best bet for grinding exp. If you have M-Garchomp, you can bring three low level electrics and still clear the stage. If you're only at 185 though, you probably don't, so a mix of the electrics you're raising and one or two of your best ground types should do it.
>>33034756
Eh, now that Ho-Oh has access to RMLs, it's the strongest pyre user so I think I'll keep it as is; I don't feel like putting 10 RML into Torchic and raising it up just so I can use Ho-Oh as a burst damage dealer (and still end up with a weaker pyre user).
>>
>>33035070
It really depends on your personal preference. Max Nosedive ho-oh slightly edges max RT emboar damage-wise but that means you sacrifice your best Pyre user.
Also, if you haven't gotten Heatran to SL5 and have spare coins lying around then strongly consider going for nosedive for that second fire burst dmg mon. If heatran is maxed then maybe leave ho-oh with Pyre.
>>
>>33035463
pretty much this.
also max emboar is great for non SE stages. Whereas max nosedive ho-oh is not as great for SE stages.

On SE stages however it outclasses emboar by far. Even if you gotta miss out on pyre.

but the decision what to grind is up to you. both abilites are still better than po5.

personally I'll get the shit out of nosedive for that fire bird. pyre is great and yada yada, but never used it in recent stages.
>>
>Couldn't catch Ho-oh before because relatively new and had no hot SE Mememons
>Now have a chance to catch it thanks to 20th movie tie-in

Considering that I have RT Emboar and Max Level Delphox not spending that much investment into a Torchic, should I Skill Swap the Ho-oh into Nosedive instead of Pyre?
>>
>>33035277
Bring them to Victini tomorrow and buy Exp x1.5. It has 2016 HP, so consider bringing something super-effective or buying Moves +5 if your whole team is neutral/NVE.

Ampharos grinding isn't really worth the time.
>>
>failing Mew250 by a few hundred

I had such great luck at the beginning too. Should have invested in the +5.
>>
>>33035638
if you wanna meme along and grind the shit out of it: nosedive lv5 (or at least lv4)
if you dont have the time/coins/will/meme/wahtever to grind it: pyre lv2

also kinda depends on how far you are in the main stages
>>
>>33034422

Raikou: Barrier Bash+
Suicune: Block Smash+
Entei: Mind Zap

I never used Suicune or Entei once despite I caught them a long time ago

>>33035130

>Not going maximum bullying with all the Dark / Ghost / Bug mons

>>33036274

I am just a bit after Hoopa-U, so early late game?
>>
>>33032538
Wow, a Shiny Tyranitar.
Too bad I'm still stuck on Violeta Plaza.
>>
>>33036477
your face when mega star was especially designed to bully psychic types
>>
Just beat 250 itemless with this >>33033766 team, thanks dubs man. I used Dusknoir instead of Hoopa because mine is fully invested, lucked out and got a five match on the second last move, 6600 damage was quite the sight to see. I love how certain mons have their time to shine in Shuffle when they normally get a bit neglected in the main series, like how Dusclops tends to overshadow Dusknoir. Not here!
>>
>>33037347
yeahh shuffle has been great to a few shitmons. indeed.
machamp, emboar, bee, bellossom, absol, sunflora, even fucking noibat... jsut to name a few

tell me /shuffle/, who is your greates shitmon in shuffle.
for me its def the bee
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (139KB, 1249x595px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
139KB, 1249x595px
>>33037399
pikachu
>>
File: 1419461037662.jpg (139KB, 1012x789px) Image search: [Google]
1419461037662.jpg
139KB, 1012x789px
>>33037399
My fave is just kind of meh...
>>
>>33037531
at least it got its time to shine in that one comp, whereas >>33037494 is just a meme
>>
its time to go to bed shufflefriends.
>>
>>33037399

Ampharos

>>33037494

>There's even more unreleased Memechus to haunt us for at least another year

orz
>>
File: More Memechus.jpg (252KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
More Memechus.jpg
252KB, 600x388px
>>33037594

Well, a 100 AP Eject+ Electric Pokemon (Pikachu - Lugia Costume) without the need to use Skill Swapper isn't bad in theory just hope there won't be a Pikachu for every Skill
>>
>>33037986
>just hope there won't be a Pikachu for every Skill
b-but shufflefriend... at least we'll get the good unreleased skills this way
>>
wasted 20k coins on stage 450 for nothing.
tried to go back and capture him, but i barely beat the stage with 1 move left
>>
>>33038431
Shit happens pal, that's why it's so off-putting to go through the hassle of getting everything from the main stages.
>>
>>33036477
>>Not going maximum bullying with all the Dark / Ghost / Bug mons
Nigger, are you retarded? I was talking about the abilities. Also, Tapu Fini is Water/Fairy and will probably be Water-Type in Shuffle.
>>
>>33038948

I think the Tapus being their non-Fairy types goes without saying, I'm more curious what will their BP is

>I was talking about the abilities

That was a bad pun and you should feel bad just like Rock Break skills in most occasions
>>
Is victini replacing the weekly magearna?
>>
>>33039217

Yes, all the Weekly Events are back to Pre-Alolan Pokemons so hope you caught Magearna and both Try'em Mememons already since we don't know when will they come back
>>
>>33039229
Caught magearna first try.I was 3 days in.
>>
>>33039217
>>33039229
If I had to guess I'd say they are on a cycle now. We'll probably have the Alola shitters back in three months.
>>
>>33038431
tried it again
this time i had a 76% with GBs
still took 3 great balls to capture though.
damn man, i don't even want to think how much i spent on this fucking stage
>>
>>33039311
>i don't even want to think how much i spent on this fucking stage
Dont
It's over, you'll never play that stage again, it gets easier after each cat grind
>>
>>33039324

At least he S-Ranked the stage, otherwise it'd be an endless Shuffering for him
>>
>>33039329
>That moment when you have to return to Mega Aggron and Gallade because even with full items was only able to squeeze an A rank.

Just fuck my shit up fampai.
>>
File: your life ends.png (197KB, 394x529px) Image search: [Google]
your life ends.png
197KB, 394x529px
>Stage punishes you for not making a combo by making it impossible to make a combo.
Can someone explain to me why 90% of the main game is filled with literally unplayable garbage?
>>
Mew 400 done with a full items run using M-Tyranitar, Hoopa-U, Darkrai and Dusknoir.
I'm stopping here for this escalations, now I'll grind back coins
>>
>fail three times 150 itemless because dusknoir only at SL1
>buy AP
>fail because SL4 darkrai doesn't want to fucking proc once on three 4matches
GO FUCK YOURSELF GS
>>
File: 1500171795998.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1500171795998.gif
982KB, 320x287px
How the FUCK do I beat Mega Fug? I use M-Glalie, Dragonite, Diancie and Latios, all items. This shit is impossible.
>>
>>33039858
Try Gengar over Glalie assuming you don't have access to any tappers.
>>
>>33039311
gz shufflefriend. catching hoopa-u is among the hardest things to do in shuffle.
its on the same level as deoxys-a and lunala, but for those event stages we got at least AP

also enjoy your new psychic bully. and of course hoopa-u is a perfect candidates for itemless SM

>>33039329
s-ranking hoopa-u isnt that hard. as you will get it with 2 real moves left (so 7 with +5). However, catching it with such a meme catch rate is something completely else

>>33039403
use the bee

>>33039836
>SL4 darkrai doesn't want to fucking proc once on three 4matches
thats likely to happen since only 30% activation rate

>>33039858
all items
>>
Placed 3011 on the comp
eh
>>
wouldn't it be sick if we can set a few premade teams so we dont have to search for mons all the time when you alternate between e.g grinding regirock and punching the cat? rhetorical question ofc
>>
>>33040416
at least we got the option to pick the team we used the last time for a certain stage
>>
>>33040470
wait, really?
>>
>>33040483
holy smokes shufflefriend... check your ingame notes
>>
>>33040530
where do I find such option? am I retarded or are you memeing?
>>
>>33040536
for mobile its in the bottom left corner
>>
File: 4VHfZ9s.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
4VHfZ9s.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>33040683
fuck, might be mobile only.
>>
>>33040719
I meant in the main game mode. not when choosing your memes and not when playing a stage.
>>
>>33040736
what does the button look like. I feel really stupid right now, unless this is really mobile only.
>>
I want new memes, im bored of cat punching
>>
>itemless test run
>starting board as a combo of four with tons of Pikachu and three Ttar icons
>some good RT and LDE activations
>finish with 43k points
Welp, would have been at least 100k if I had done an item run with this.
>>
>>33040746
just checked reddit and its indeed mobile only. well except to get the feature with the next shuffle 3ds update shufflefriends
>>
>>33040819
since when does that option exist for mobile?
>>
>>33040820
since the 1.10 update. 3 montsh ago
>>
>>33040836
wow. I don't expect the feature to come to 3ds ever, if it's been 3 months now..
>>
>>33040842
knowing GS and their paterns you will get it soon enough. i'm even betting my memes that it will also give you the DRI update
>>
>>33040883
DRI?
>>
>>33040895

Drop Rate Increase for the Weekend Shop
>>
>>33040905
aka save half your shekels
>>
>>33040883
I heard it's implemented already, they just won't unlock it yet.
>>33040947
Not quite.
>>
>>33041058
>Not quite.
pls elaborate
>>
>>33041081
You don't double your chances but reroll, so 50% becomes 75% instead of 100%; 25% becomes 43.75% etc. So you won't quite save half your coins or hearts, always a bit less than that. The shittier the drop rates, the better the relative savings.
>>
>>33041172
I know that you get 2 rolls instead of 1

but during the mewtwo grinding I got DRI.
And mewtwos drop rate was at 50% for 1psb. With DRI I got the 120 needed psb in 121 hearts. So my 50% got almost doubled, hence saving half my shekels
>>
>>33041206
Cool story, bro. But we're talking maths, not anecdotes.
>>
>>33041403
thats why I provided the numbers :^)
>>
>got up to 99k again from my last full items comp run just from daily check ins and beating up Mew
>Weekend Meowth leaves later day
Well shit, guess I have to do another full items run, was hoping I would get far enough in the EB to spend some items but I guess not. Let's see if I can beat my shitty 63k score.
>>
EB 300 done with all items except C-1 using M-Steelix, Hoopa-U and Mew, so with that I'm free of this shit and back to grinding cat and maybe a comp run tomorrow.
Also my console turned off when doing Victini due to faulty battery(which I had already forgotten to fight using exp x1.5) so effectively lost a shitload of exp this week.
>>
shuffle bump
>>
Wew, would've barely failed to beat my 63k high score but I got a last turn Hail Mary Superbolt from a 4 match, netting me a 68k high score. That puts in 2nd tier in NA, ready to drop into 3rd tier by the end. Is this a dream? I usually finish in tier 5 or 6.
>>
Tried 3 comp runs.
44k, 35k, 32k, here's a reminder for my future self to not fall for GS memes and never do more than 1 comp run from hereon.
>>
About 89k in the comp. 54k when DD ran out, then awful disruptions in the latter half. Missed several cycles because the wrong Pikachu pattern spawned, or it ruined my potential LDE four-match.

Still sitting around 50/100 and will probably JUST stay in tier 1, but this garbage still makes me go: A-am I really safe?
>>
>>33043128
most likely not for tier 1. but 2 def

for myself: ~78k on mobile. putting me right in the middle for tier 2. should be enough till update

team: ttar (max), manoswine (10), ray-chu (9), regirock (9, lv2)
items: all of course kek.
my team is not as highly leveled as possible. But I coulndt be really bothered to do so. regirock did 2 times 3k damage in the last 4 turns. Which couldve been waaaay higher if lv4. but whatever..
>>
g-goodnight bump?
>>
>>33044100
No
>>
File: Back to Grinding the Cat v1.5.jpg (264KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
Back to Grinding the Cat v1.5.jpg
264KB, 600x388px
>>33043016

And yet we all fall for different memes every week as we please GS with Coins

This twisted game needs to be reset

>>33043443

Look at these scores by using Tappers I really need to lrn2gitgud using them
>>
>>33044444
Speaking of memes, that's gonna be your next score in a comp.
>>
>>33044444
spicy!

>lrn2gitgud using them
best way is to grind the shit out of ampharos/snorlax and you'll get the feeling when and where to tap
>>
bumparoo
>>
Machamp and bee when?
>>
why cant we just buy psb for a certain pokemon if we beat its repeat 10 times without losing once? grinding this shit is fucking tedious.
>>
File: Le Cat.png (29KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Le Cat.png
29KB, 256x256px
>>33045609

Never I'd like to have Alakazam Safari back first

BeedrillWantedPoster.jpg

>>33045720

That'd be too easy, which goes against GS's philsophy if maximum suffering and Jewing
>>
>>33033815
>tfw failed 3 5+moves + mega start by a sliver of health everytime

managed to beat it the 4th time though,it was more of a personal challenge.
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
Just a heads up that M. Aggron+Jirachi support is another viable option for Mew 300. With a +5 you can make the stage run out of blocks which leads to the usual 3-Pokemon Stage combos. I brought Yveltal along to get rid of even more blocks.
>>
>>33028020
>Spend the whole week trying to catch shiny Fugchu
>The little piece of shit hasn't appeared
>Until now
>HOLY SHIT YES THIS IS MY CHANCE
>Team of megafug + a-sandslash + a-ninetales
>Beat it with no extra moves
>"Oh I hope it has a high base %"
>5%
>"I failed the capture? No worries all I need is the super cha-"
>lolnope just 10%
>Spend all chances to catch it
>Catch failed
FUCK WHAT DO I DO I ONLY HAVE 10 SPARE HEARTS

(3DS)
>>
>>33047191
Wait for a repeat. If you've been capturing all the other shitchus you won't miss this one.
>>
>>33047247
>Wait for a repeat
Are we for certain there's going to be a repeat at all? I still don't see the Phione safari released again, for instance.
>>
>>33047280

>I still don't see the Phione safari released again, for instance.

Phione Safari happened a few months ago when they added another Winker into it (Manaphy)
>>
>>33047297
Shit I'm blind.

Okay here I am waiting for two re-releases, Solgaleo and Fugchu. I'll still give it a try but maybe I should save my 10 spare hearts.

And maybe do some progress in the main game.
>>
>>33047191
don't you still have 24~ hours left?
or does 3ds update before mobile?
>>
>>33047307
Yeah I'll keep trying, I'm just super short on time, and I haven't played the Shiny Fug stage.
>>
>>33047307

3DS and Mobile update at the same time, but I highly doubt he will be able to run into another Shiny Raychu more than once under its nominal encounter rate of 2% (basically once every 50 encounters) even if he use every single Heart available in 24 hours. Besides:

>Not trying to complete Safari when it began so you can be freed from that Hell as soon as possible

He is not living his life correctly
>>
>>33047344
I did start playing when it began, though...
>>
>>33047356
Do you still have the special shop available? If yes, you could buy 30 minutes of infinite hearts, quit the safari if you didn't encounter what you want and burn any extra time on Mew/Meowth/survival.
>>
>4 attempts with full items
>Can't even pass 48k
Nice.
>>
File: 20170717_131441.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170717_131441.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Am I gonna die soon?
>>
>>33048197
>no triple drop
>>
>>33048197
I got those 3 days in a row, thought the odds were pretty good
>>
So im still early into the main stages
Should I wait till tommorow to get my shiny fug or try the medicham stage (normal one) with mega slowbro?
>>
what else would you do with your hearts?
>>
>#735 with 89135
am i safe lads
>>
>>33048349

>Caught Fugchu the first day
>Keep getting PSB only and only two Small Cookie
>Finally got a triple drop the last day

orz

>>33048934

Bully the Cat, S-Rank main stages, or catch shitmons that you don't have yet

>>33049009

>Implying you are ever safe
>>
>>33049009
>already down to #751
h-heh
>>
>>33049009
nobody is save :-(

>>33048848
always go for the memes

>>33048197
d-did you get it?

>>33048454
f
pls look forward to have shuffle luck somewhere next year

>>33047344
I remember the "start safari on last day meme" truly a classic

>>33046931
absolute madmen

>>33045720
Reason why:

In the 1950s psychologist B. F. Skinner conducted experiments to understand how variability impacted animal behavior. First, Skinner placed pigeons inside a box rigged to deliver a food pellet to the birds every time they pressed a lever. Similar to Olds’s and Milner’s lab mice, the pigeons learned the cause and-effect relationship between pressing the lever and receiving the food.

In the next part of the experiment Skinner added variability. Instead of providing a pellet every time a pigeon tapped the lever, the machine discharged food after a random number of taps. Sometimes the lever dispensed food, other times not. Skinner revealed that the intermittent reward dramatically increased the number of times the pigeons tapped the lever. Adding variability increased the frequency of the pigeons’ completing the intended action.

Skinner’s pigeons tell us a great deal about what helps drive our own behaviors. More recent experiments reveal that variability increases activity in the nucleus accumbens and spikes levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine, driving our hungry search for rewards. Researchers observed increased dopamine levels in the nucleus accumbens in experiments involving monetary rewards as well as in a study of heterosexual men viewing images of attractive women’s faces.

So in this example. We are the chickens, GS is Skinner and the pellets are the memes.
By adding the vaiability they can make us repeat the same action over and over, hence keeping us playing.
>>
File: 8493220_orig.jpg (24KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
8493220_orig.jpg
24KB, 320x240px
>>33049170
SKINNERRRRRR!
>>
>>33049170

>I remember the "start safari on last day meme" truly a classic

Well, it is technically doable as long as the Safari only has 5 Pokemon like the Alola ones
>>
Post status reports before the new week.
>98k coins
>600 S-ranks
>caught everything except Serperior
>Mew stage 399
>rank 67/100 in the comp, should be safe for tier 1
>Regirock SL5
>Cress SL2
>30k worth of XP boosters for new memes
>>
>>33049773
>>Regirock SL5

the madman
>>
File: TuHgUCQ.jpg (569KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
TuHgUCQ.jpg
569KB, 2448x3264px
>>33049773
just got this, how many of these did you have?
>>
>>33049815
Don't think I got a triple drop. I've been grinding this over the course of both weeks. About 80k coins to go from SL2 to SL5.
>>
>>33049773
Idk
I just know that mew is at 33 and I basically just save edit in the rest
Escalations were a mistake
>>
>>33050361
>save edit

why would you cheat in a single player game anon, why even bother playing if you cheat anyway?
>>
>>33050410
I despise grinding and only play for the comps
>>
>>33050491
y tho?
>>
>>33049773
>92k coins
>Everything Caught/S-ranked
>everything caught in ex
>Mew stopped at 301
>upper half of tier 2 with 78k (mobile). should be safe
>regirock lv2 kek
>cress lv2 (still from last time)
>50 exp worth of boosters. yes only 1 small s pls no bully :(
>b-b-but I got 32 M Cookies and like 10 S ones. And 2 L ones

Also:
>safari finished
>all events caught
>ray-chu dropped 3psb over the 2 weeks. nothing else. could be worse
>>
>That massive HP increase starting with 251.
Damn it all.
>>
>>33049773
>24k
>422 S-Ranks
>419/577 caught in Main Stages
>35/41 caught in Expert Stages
>Mew rank 226, I need Dusknoir ;_;
>Rank 136, hopefully I'm safe, considering there's 9 hours left until update
>Regirock SL4
>6k in boosters, fuck SM
I need more cookies
>>
>>33049773
>11k coins
>600 main stages cleared, 90 left to catch, 192 S-ranks left.
>Caught everything in EX up to Hydreigon
>Stopped Mew at 301
>44k comp, probs tier 5-7
>regirock lv1
>cress lv2 (from last time)
>7 S exp boosters, 2 M, 4 L.
>2 S cookies, 3 M, no candies, 1 RML in bag, no jewels.

Also:
>safari finished
>all events caught
>ray-chu dropped 1 RML once
>>
seems like most of us are ready for some nice memes tommorw

what do we even have to expect from gs in a few hours?
the new mewtwo bullying?
>>
>>33051169
>Meloetta (Pirouette Forme) Appears
>Ho-Oh Appears
>Hitmonlee Appears
>Raikou Appears
>New Pokémon Safari [Caterpie, Metapod, Venonat, Venomoth, Burmy (Trash Cloak), and Wormadam (Trash Cloak)]
>Daily Pokémon Are Here #1
>Butterfree Appears
Literal trash safari and tons of PSB stages.
>>
took me 48 fucking tries to get Regirock from SL3 to SL4, fuck me.
>>
>>33049773
>96k coins
>600 S-ranks
>all EX stages caught
>Mew 400(I won't go beyond)
>Tier 2 in the competition, but I'll probably drop
>Regirock SL3
>86 EB S, 86 EB M, 35 EB L
>>
File: O06DbJn.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
O06DbJn.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
fairly safe tier 3, probalby wont drop desu. No pokemon is maxed in levels. Regirock is SL 4 but I had no LDE activations, Emolga is SL5 but I didn't have the highest of procs. I'll probably do another run since this was my first run in this comp.

I don't know why some day 1 players have problems on comps.
>>
File: TJwFItc.jpg (721KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
TJwFItc.jpg
721KB, 2448x3264px
oh yea, ttar was maxed but who doesn't have a maxed ttar?
>>
>>33051127
>ray-chu dropped 1 RML once
Same here bro
>>33051717
>I don't know why some day 1 players have problems on comps.
IT'S NOT FAIR! Though I might actually get tier 3 prizes, the best I've gotten in probably months, since I'm at rank 437 right now in NA. I gotta ask: am I safe?
>>
>>33051519
>86 EB S, 86 EB M, 35 EB L

madmen
>>
>>33051770
not sure for NA, but in EU the day is already over so EU people won't drop as hard right now. I think you might actually drop.
>>
>>33051790
>in EU the day is already over so EU people won't drop as hard right now
Don't remind me of the day I went to bed with rank 95 and awoke in shivers at rank 97. Fuck those madmen doing their proper run at 4 in the morning.
>>
>>33051790
Well, I've always dropped a tier on the last day for the past however many comps, so I wouldn't be surprised. I'll keep you guys posted.
>>
>>33051790

I don't think regions work that way in Shuffle, all the competitions and updates uses the same UTC so everyone ends at the same time regardless of region, which is why >>33051807 happens
>>
>>33051807
I'm usually one of them. sorry anon.
>>
>>33051821
>so everyone ends at the same time regardless of region
yes exactly. Competitions are done in 8 hours. Since the day is almost over for EU those 8 hours won't matter much since the average person goes to sleep around now (11pm). but in NA you guys are 6-8 hours behind us, there are plenty of people awake during the next 8 hours in america.
>>
>>33051887
>average person goes to sleep around now
implying shufflefriends are among your average people
kek
>>
>>33051899
I myself am a NEET but I don't know how many people actually dont need to sleep between 11pm and 7am. ofc you could say people wake up at 6 am and do their proper comp run, I don't know the stats on this but we've had a few comps and theres a tendency.
>>
>>33051930
yes thats true. but imo the biggest drop is on sunday when everyone got around playing meowth for some fresh shekels
>>
>>33052003
might be, but then again. competitions arent all that expensive.
>>
g-good night shufflefriends
>>
>>33052221
Goodnight eurobro, sleep tight. Stay safe allll night.
>>
>>33051717
>I don't know why some day 1 players have problems on comps.
Because we have absolute shit luck. I spent like 20k using that same team (Regirock was replaced with whatever the PO4+ legendary was because it was level 10 versus my Regirock's 1) and couldn't pass tier 5 at all.
>>
>>33037494

Had to double check that was an actual Dragonite and not Pikachu wearing one.

This game has broke me.
>>
>>33052471
why didnt you just take regirock to victini? also its in the skyfall, not a lot but it helps.
>>
>>33052602
Because I was half asleep when I did Victini and only brought Mamoswine to it. Completely forgot it also needed Shiny Pikachu but Pikachu dealt like 900 or 1000 a match so I can't complain.
>>
>>33052535

>We might be done with the Cap Pikachus for now
>But don't worry, we still have around 20 others left!
>>
>>33052616
well, you had your chance.
>>
>>33049773

>50k coins (feel nervous about this)
>Don't know. Not in a position to chae s-ranks yet
>Same as above. Caught everything that is good.
>Mew stage 351. Ending it there.
>Rank 113. Probably not safe for tier 2, but meh.
>Regirock SL5. LDE users are not a meme and anyone who says otherwise will fall behind.
>Cress SL2
>Well stocked apart from MSUs, which aren't that useful at the moment really.
>>
>>33052650
Yeah, but not the coins. I barely have like 50k left over and I still need to do 30 stages.
>>
>>33051519

Why is your Regirock at SL3 when you have so many Boosters?

Why are you handicapping yourself?
>>
>>33052662
they're experience boosters, not skillboosters.
>>
>>33052674
>>33052662

Excuse my retarded moment bros.I mixed up cookies with boosters (it has been a long day for me).

I'm jealous of the amount of boosters he/she has.
>>
>>33052652
>MSUs, which aren't that useful at the moment really.
tell this to those who don't play since day one and only have Fug and Aggron fully candied.
>>
>>33052699
spamming survival is quite lucrative if you have a good team for it. GS doesn't want to repeat neither keldeo nor MBee so a lot of people are kinda fucked.
>>
File: IMG_0124.png (170KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.png
170KB, 750x1334px
Wew just spent a week going through 70+ main stages and finally got pic relatedd. Time to do a comp run and be disappointed. (I hope this counts as complaining)
>>
>>33052762
good job anon, keep it up. you're past some of the worst stages but the final stretch is still hell.
>>
Considering how that some of the Pokemons that were once only available in Safari are now available in the Main Stages (mind you there's only 5 of them), do you want GS will eventually retire some of the older Safaris and just put them in the Main Stages?
>>
>>33053036
I mean, Gallade who was an expert stage only at first is now a main stage. I think they should just leave it as it is, which they probably will.
>>
I was rank 437 in NA 3 hours and 20 minutes ago. Now I'm rank 491 with 4 hours and 50 minutes left of the competition. This is going to be close.
>>
>>33053317
told you so, good luck on staying in your tier though.
>>
>>33053345
Thanks, friend.
>>
>>33049773
85k coins
593 S-ranks
841 caught
Mew 300
Probably 4th tier in comp
Regi SL1
Cress SL2
>>
Is there any point in doing a full item run for the competition if Regirock isn't SL5? There's basically no way to place in the first four tiers without it (I'm on mobile). Should I just do an itemless run and save my coins and do a full run for just 1-2 MSU/1-2 RML?
>>
File: candies.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
candies.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>33049773

>38k coins
>327 S-Ranks
>403 caught
>Mew stage 359
>Rank 409, safe in tier 3
>Dont give a fuck about Regirock
>Cress SL2
>Candies pic related
>Safari finished
>Current events finished, I've only missed some shitmons on a few safaris
>23 jewels, and can get another 2 in misions cards
>>
>>33054238
I got 68k with M-TTar (lv10), Mamoswine (lv 12 RT SL4), Angrychu (lv17 SL4) and Shiny Fugchu level 6, so no Regirock required for the top four tiers.
>rank 570
>2 hours left
Welp, tier 4 it is then. At least I get six enhancements.
>>
wait, so people were seriously levelling Regirock's last ditch effort?
>>
>>33054587

>Shuffle
>Not falling for memes

Pick one
>>
>>33054587
Remember all those that leveled Luxray, always there are people who do everything GS throw on them
>>
havent gotten deoxys attack form and im almost out of coins any party suggestions?
>>
Fuck, I'm >>33051807, 13 minutes to go and I fell to rank 102.
>>
>>33055110

So how much coins do you still have left? If less than 20k then you are better off waiting for it to return eventually since you might spent everything only to not have enough for Great Balls
>>
>>33055123
24K and yeah imi better of waiting at this rate im gonna go broke and i haven't been grinding the cat for about 3 months
>>
So, i realize i was still missing deoxys attack, so i went and got and S... and... i got a 52% with gb, so i keep throwing, and throwing... but it wasn't staying inside it... i must have wasted like 6 gbs... which was ok to me, because i went with everything but c-1... but... i didn't even knew this could happen... i just saw the bastard ran away... he ran away with all of my money... now i have barely 16k on me... fuck me...
>>
Everything that is rumored except the Mewtwo Score Challenge are real, but the announcement also states that Survival Mode will get a revamp next Tuesday
>>
I think Meloetta was the first special I caught, and that was only a few months ago, why is it back already? Not that I'm complaining really, Nosedive is a great meme and I might as well grind it this week.
>>
I'm fearing the worst with the renewal, I've never farmed SM due to it being very boring and time consuming but this could spell disaster with some teams being useless in the near future.
Also not very happy, I knew it but still, Meloetta being a 500 coins per try mon isn't very appealing.

>>33055346
>... x 12
I know we're fairly lenient with newfags and normalfags in this general, but please don't type like a retard anymore.
>>
Meloetta is a cunt but is it me or are the droprates really high?
>>
>>33055555
>Meloetta being a 500 coins per try mon isn't very appealing.
It's very hard to beat, but it guarantees at least one drop. Tons of barriered rocks and some Meloetta-P disruptions. Only beat it once in four tries.
>>
Best team for Butterfree? I'm thinking Charizard Y, Emboar, Ho-Oh, and Reshiram but I'm not sure.
>>
>Finally be free of Memechus

This week's meme status

Hitmonlee: Caught after three tries
Ho-oh: Caught after three tries w/ SCP @ 94%
Meloetta-P: Caught it last time so I doubt I'll bother to grind for PSB unless I grind Diancie hard enough
Raikou: Can't be bothered
Butterfree: Failed to catch it
Safari: 2/6 (Caterpie and Metapod)

>>33055642

This is where Diancie is actually good for something

>>33055665

It spawn a lot of rocks, so maybe Heatran instead of Reshiram
>>
These safari mons have very decent catch rates, I'm impressed, even so have only caught Caterpie.

>>33055665
It has a lot of rocks, because of that even when using Shiny fug fully candied I only managed to evolve in the last turn before fainting it. So any option is viable. Fire team, flying team or a mix of both.
Had 20% catchrate with around 5 moves left or so. It isn't as bad as it sounds but still failed to catch it.

>>33055642
Nice, just finished giving candy to Diancie with the EB so it's her time to shine apparently.
>>
How many day1 players are there per region? We can't all get high ranks.

That said, I'm technically not a day1 anymore, after my ds was stolen last year. Praise be to the god Gengar, his prophet Snorlax, and holy trinity of Meowth, Eevee and Victini.

Mew200 is bullshit though.
>>
>>33055671
>>33055698
You guys weren't kidding. Switched in my Entei SS SL2 and managed 4 turns with that team. Got SCP as well but it took two Great Balls sadly. 60 AP, Rock Shot, 5 RMLs.
>>
>butterfree has rock shot and a 60 attack power
Atleast it can take 5 RMLs no?
>>
>>33055807
>Atleast it can take 5 RMLs no?
That's what makes it worse. Fuckers might force it in a comp.
>>
Huh, wormadam trash has Barrier Bash+ and is steel
Could be nice for upcoming stages
>>
So in this coming Mewtwo event we have 16 turns to do 250,000 damage? With no C-1? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>33055671
Safari:2/6 (Caterpie and Venonat) the other ones l've found refuse to stay in the ball, even with SCP
Butterfree: Managed to beat it in 3 moves but the fucker still broke out of 4 GB

The other event mons l've already caught them a while ago :^)
>>
These trash cloak stages are actual fucking trash, holy shit. Why are you trying so hard to keep me from catching this shitmon?
>>
>>33056091
At least the catch rate is good. Had a nice T-match of Salamence and SFug falling down for six points on the mega bar, then took care of the rest of the board. (already caught Trashdam, so no need to care about that type)

Venonat is the same shitty stage with five moves and 10%+2/move catch rate. Luckily got a super catch there.
>>
>Fifteen hearts spent and have only seen Metapod once and Venonat three times with Burmy and Caterpie taking up the rest.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
So, with the end of the Rayquaza competition, I got the stone and my first Mega Skill +
What do those do? Is using it on Gengar a good idea?
>>
>>33056186
Use your Mega Speedup on Gengar, yes
>>
>caterpie has thousands of HP
>caterpie
ah yes
>>
>>33056252
Calm your autism, at least it is a 30 BP shitmon. :^)

And it's catch rate isn't terrible, unlike Venonat.
>>
>>33055555
holy smokes shufflefriend

>>33055620
kinda expected from a 500 coin stage

>>33055720
well for mobile the number of players per comp has been pretty much the same for the last 6 months. its always around 150k

>>33055832
at least something
we will never get someone like leavanny from a safari ever. still remember the bitching about it_ when it_ first appeared

>>33055896
you get prizes based on your score. less points less items

>>33056252
memes are fun
>>
>>33056380
to be fair its way harder to catch venonat than caterpie

a-at least GS knows their genwunners
>>
Well, I've finally found a team composition that allows me to semi-reliably (70%-ish) beat Melo if Diancie procs MB+ before the board gets fucked over.
Diancie (fully candied, lv12)/Azu/Xerneas/Heatran. Dusknoir or Hippowdon would be better than Heatran here but I don't have them maxed yet.
>>
I feel like it was yesterday we got Meloetta-P, yet it has been an enternity since MBee and Machamp. GS pls.
>>
>>33056461
Nigger, I've used a total of 170 MSUs and still have over 50 in my pocket. There's hardly anything left to me that's worth candying.
>>
Venemoth you need to clear the top blocks or you're screwed. 60 AP, no RML, Sleep Combo, Bug.
>>
allright. I need to get raikou bb+ to lv2
>first try drops rml

wew shufflefriends
>>
>find venomoth before finding metapod
>>
Requesting next OP pic to be Meloetta getting tortured, as hardcore as possible
>>
>>33057018
someone's salty
>>
>>33057018
better Idea for op image: meloetta getting grinded on by multiple dudes
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 640x457px
Guys, we're fucked
>>
>>33057475

This actually gives me motivation to try Survival Mode, but I don't have some of the hottest mons for it (Beedrill, Machamp, or Keldeo O) so what should I bring to it?
>>
>>33057018
>>33057368
You must be over 18 years old to post here.
>>
>>33057492
M-Heracross (MB+) and either your strongest Risk-Taker/Nosedive/Unity Power mons or two Flash Mob mons and another support all of the same type. A lot of SB's will go on your team regardless of your choice

Best event-less team would be M-Hera/Dragonair/Goomy/Goo.dr.a, but ain't sure if worth the investment since it's being changed next week. No RML needed (upgrading Heracross is advised, but not purely because of SM; others don't need it - I mean, the Unity Power dragon is the mon who wants RML but takes none)
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8KB, 260x194px
>this goddamn meloetta
Some of you are alright, don't go to GS' headquarters tomorrow.
>>
Beat Butterfree with 9 moves left, team was M-ZardY, RS+ Entei, Emboar and Heatran. 26% catchrate, busted out, didn't throw a great ball because no SCP. Probably swap Heatran out for Ho-Oh tomorrow since the stage is pretty easy. Does the catchrate increase daily? Because I see a lot of frustrating missed catches in my future.
>>
soooooo... I've spent all my hearts since the update on safari and I haven't caught anything while beating them in 1 or 2 turns. what the fuck.
>>
>>33057657

I have Lando-T, Ashninja, and Hoopa-U so I'm not sure if that should be sufficient for SM.

>>33058084

The Catch Rate for Once a Day Pokemons goes up by a bit for each day
>>
>>33058084
it does yeah, or at least it should, since it's a once-a-day poké
>>
I caught a Metapod! Only took, what, two years and a half years of this game?
>>
>>33058105
thats what i use + mbee so maybe itll work with mheracross
>>
Caught Metapod so far, haven't seen Venomoth or Wormadam. How goes the hunt?
>>
>>33059234

I have encountered all six, but failed to catch Venomoth and Wormadam

Since I just caught Ho-oh because I couldn't gitgud back then, Pyre or Nosedive?
>>
>>33059234
Caught every safari mon plus Butterfree and grinded Ho-Oh to SL5. You guys are just slacking.
>>
>>33059267
>beat Caterpie with 10 fucking moves left
>49% catch rate
>busts out without even a shake
>doubles to 98%, then SCP for the last 2%
I'm not falling for jewish tricks, I'll catch it eventually without the GB. Congrats on your luck/autism.
>>
ok guys, do we grind pyre or nosedive?
>>
>>33059303
I did throw a Great Ball at most of them. Order of catch: Wormadam (GB), Venomoth (GB), Burmy (PB), Venonat (SCP), Metapod (PB), Caterpie (GB to be done). Encountered Burmy, Metapod and Caterpie maybe three times, the others just once.

Go tell me how many extra hearts you will have spent and how many coins they would have been worth with Meowth.
>>
>>33059385

On an average Meowth stage of 3x0 coins, 8 for 3DS and 11 for >Mobile. I should be lucky that I haven't used any Great Balls yet on the four shitmons that I caught so far
>>
>>33059348
Pyre to SL2, Nosedive to SL5 if you don't mind dumping 10 RML in Torchic for a weaker Pyre mon or if you just don't use Pyre anymore like that one anon mentioned.
>>
>>33058105
>>33058428
Funnily enough, it also works mega-less with LDE Dusknoir in last slot, since it takes >70% of Gengar/MMY, the only mons that can give you trouble
>>
>Butterfree, Caterpie, Hitmonlee, and Burmy caught on first attempts with no GB's used
Thank god, and not having to do the Ho-oh and dog trio makes my life so much easier. Can focus on Mew and the safari.
>>
>>33057475
shufflefriend pls... no need to worry! GS is telling us that the new SM will be more satisfying to play :^)

>>33057657
iirc you can type goodra

>>33057786
holy smokes. spicy meme shufflefriend indeed!!

>>33058103
having a great time now, do you :^)

>>33059234
finished. fuckin venonat took 3 great balls at 71% SCP
and venomoth 2 great balls at ~60% SCP
nothing too bad this safari, except venonat. fuck it_

>>33059348
depends on what other spicy fire types you have. what mega memes you use and how far our saviour has brought you in the main stages

but most likely I'll get my ho-oh to nosedive lv5 with a bunch of cookies. cant be bothered to grind it with psb right now.
and personally I dont really like pyre. rarely used it in the last ~100 stages.

also:
>coming home from a long day
>sharing my meme stories with everyone
>shuffle is truly a blessed place
>tell me. how was your day shufflefriend?
>>
>>33059632
>tell me. how was your day shufflefriend?
It's okay0 so far. Having fun playing vidya, posting on 4chan and eating comfort food. Now, if only I could catch something other than Metapod...
>>
>>33059632

>Wasting your money on Great Balls catching Venonat

GScountingyourshekels.gif
>>
>>33059943
it was the only one missing. and of course I'm gonna throw them balls for SCP for a literal 10% shitmon

worse part. being on mobile and them costing 3500 coins

downt to 70k but finished with everything for this week
Yes even waifu is on lv5
>>
Fucking Venomoth and Metapod are impossible to find what the fuck. Just need to find Venomoth to start throwing GBs at everything else at first sight. Always hated safaris, still hate safaris and will always hate safaris. Also need to be cautious with the coins since Butterfree also needs some GSs for sure tomorrow. And then, just then will I be able to grind some stuff.
>>
>>33059632
>pyre. rarely used it in the last ~100 stages.
last time I used it was during the decidueye comp, and it worked out pretty well desu. I'm really not sure, what to do though, I might leave him with pyre though.

>depends on what other spicy fire types you have. what mega memes you use and how far our saviour has brought you in the main stages
I'm done with main stages, I'm not sure what classifies as spicy fire type but for my fire types I mostly use ho-oh, incineroar, heatran, reshiram, talonflame and blazechicken, charizard if I want the burn memes.
>>
>First run of safari
>Get Venomoth
>Can't even beat stage due to Mind Zap not activating, block freezing stops Gengar combos
Please tell me it's like 15% or something, not 1%
>>
>>33060327

It is 3.33%, so basically 1 in every 30 encounters while Wormadam-T is 6.67%
>>
File: IMG_0682.jpg (2KB, 50x45px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.jpg
2KB, 50x45px
>Everyone arguing the merits of Pyre and Nosedive
>Me with my SL5 Relentless
Really makes you think...
>>
>>33060381
>SL5 Relentless
Nice meme.
>>
>>33060381
this qualifies as first class meme. well done shuffelfriend
>>
good night bump
>>
>Managed to catch Venomoth the second time around
>Now only Wormadam T left

orz

>>33060072

>Waifu on Lv5

Assuming that's Skill Level 5, how exactly do you people managed to beat Meloetta with minimal (if no) items at all?
>>
>>33057475
To me this is another sign that Shuffle is nearing it's end. Here is what I picture:
>they release all of the mons in main stages >set up a monthly cycle for the special stages
>Overall dumb the game down
>Finally discontinue check-ins.
Maybe I'm too hopeful for a way out of this hell
>>
>>33061616
I spoiled my waifu as soon as we got it_ and knew it_ had nosedive

but for beating it_ itemless: fully invested diancie and 3 SE hitters bully her completely. well that is when you get diancie online in 1 or 2 turns.
>>
Last batch of hearts was nice, caught Caterpie, Burmy and Venonat. Threw a GB at SCP for Venonat since fuck 16% meme catch rates for beating a stage in two turns. Now I just need the rare ones. saw Wormadam in that batch of hearts for the first time, but it escaped.

Requesting next OP be a variation on the "there's nothing but trash in here" meme with Burmy and Wormadam.
>>
The fuck? Barely could chip 40% of Meloetta's health. It's impossible for me to grind I guess.
>>
>>33061793
whats your team?
>>
NEW THREAD WHERE!??!!?

ALMOST AT 300!!!!
>>
>>33061860
Tried Diancie, Mewt, Azumar and Xern, will try adding Meloetta to see if anything changes. Also nothing seems to proc so fuck that as well.
>>
>>33061645

If I have a chance to make the next OP again, I'll have that up. Mind you I'm not sure if I'm up to snuff compared to previous OPs

>>33061883

>Being this hasty

Eventually when the thread is bumped down
>>
Obtained 11 PSBs from Meloetta with 8k, it was already at SL3 so it should take 48k coins for the remaining 80 PSBs if I can keep up the rate, pretty disgusting to be honest but I guess not as expensive as I expected it to be. Then again barely have coins so let's see how far can I get.
>>
>>33062308

Well, you are guaranteed at least one PSB drop from Meloetta P. The only thing that matter is if one has the set up to beat it consistently
>>
>>33062308
Whoops, meant 64k coins for everything left. Hopefully will have luck with subsequent tries.
>>
One more candy... just one more and my MegaFug will finally be max!
>>
File: sorry for this trash tier image.png (116KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
sorry for this trash tier image.png
116KB, 500x450px
>>33061645
>>
>>33062308
How is the stage? Team recs?
>>
>>33062345

It is just like when it first came out aka extremely hard itemless if you don't have the right mons, you pretty much need Diancie (MB+) and your strongest SE mons for maximum bullying since you have to do 23k damage in 15 Turns
>>
>>33062324
Definitely, it should be rather cheap and fast if someone can do it consistently.

>>33062345
The stage is exactly like last time, even the probable opening move is the same.
I'm using: M-Diancie (10 candies, SL1, level 14), Azumarill (SL5, level 14), Mewtwo (Swap, level 17), Meloetta-P (SL3, level 11).
So as you can see the team is not maxed out but so far is my best team to tackle the stage. Just burst your way through with your strongest mons, use Diancie to get shit out of your way and hope for combos.
>>
>>33062342
hhhhehehehe
>>
>TFW no Mega Alakazam to handle Meloetta

I guess Diancie will have to do.
>>
Prepared a new thread just in case, hope the OP pic is spicy enough for some

>>33062773
>>
>>33062418
>>33062413
Fuck. Don't have Diancie. Didn't get serious about Shuffle until like 2 months ago
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.