[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon OR/AS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2335226597.jpg (88KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
2335226597.jpg
88KB, 620x420px
What's your guys opinion on these remakes? personally I enjoyed them as the originals took up a lot of my childhood and Mega Evolution was a nice addition.
>>
>>33026931
I liked them. The Delta episode was over the top and somewhat stupid, but it let me catch mega fug and Deoxys. I'm still playing it and I like some of the features, like Dexnav.
>>
They're okay. My Frontier fag tears caused me a lot of anger though.
>>
>>33026931
Hoenn was my least favorite region next to sun and moon. That being said, I liked oras you have the soar feature, dex nav, hoopa holes to get a lot of the legendaries and blissy bases.
>>
>>33026931
I enjoyed them. I really wish there was more in the games though like how in HGSS there were a lot of new areas compared to the originals.
>>
The thing that annoyed me wasn't the lack of a Frontier, but rather that co-op Maison multis aren't compatible with XY. Even if you used XY compatible mons and moves, it just won't work.
It'd be like if the Battle Subway in White 2 didn't work with White 1, or you couldn't do the Battle Tower with Platinum and HeartGold.
>>
>>33026931
They're my least favorite games in the entire franchise.

>let's waste a year of development resources on a shitty rehash that has LESS content than the last Hoenn game we released ~10 years ago

I hope they just stop doing remakes in general but I know they won't because it's easy money and retards keep begging for them.
>>
>>33026963
same here

I wasn't a big fan of it though. Compared to HGSS, it was an extreme let down. I wasn't expecting walking companions anymore (although that would be nice not sure why they won't bring it back even as an optional feature), but I was expecting more than just mega evolution and a slightly altered plot. Game Freak DOES realize almost nobody plays these games for the plot, right?
>>
>>33027214
not anymore they don't
pokemon games now have normie-certified plot instead of exploration and gameplay
>>
good, could've been better
>>
>>33027216
i don't think even the normies like it, most of them could barely keep up with the story from pokemon go
>>
>>33027234
normies hated BW because of it
>>
im replaying it now and actually taking my time with and i am enjoying it quite a bit. they really vamped up the intensity of the endgame scenes and made them far more impressive than the orginials. looking forward to replaying them again into the future
>>
They were fine. They fixed the things I wanted fixed (notably treecko getting a good grass move before level 2fucking9), and all the stuff cut from RS was stuff that was either bad (safari zone mechanics were never fun) or I never used (berry blending, the game corner because it was easier to buy tokens than play the slots [legitimately surprised about the outrage over its removal]). Plus a bunch of the mega evolutions they introduced were really cool, like beedrill and steelix.
>>
>>33027861
Whoops, forgot about the frontier. Bit of a shame it wasn't included, but t b h the only reason I wanted it anyway was a potential mega seviper for the Battle Pike.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.