[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>having gender differences as a neat tool to avoid disasters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 250px-730Primarina.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-730Primarina.png
46KB, 250x250px
>having gender differences as a neat tool to avoid disasters like this.
>not using it at all.
>>
>Introduces gender differences in the franchise
>Barely uses the same concept, with very few only having this

Game Freak is lazy, more news at 22PM.
>>
>>33026895
gender differences for usm, mark my words!
>>
Animals typically aren't as sexually dimorphic as humans.

A female seal is almost indistinguishable from a male except for their size.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 531x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 531x524px
>>33027489
>22PM
>>
>>33027989
Nah you're just gay
>>
>>33026895
I would have seriously preferred even a tiny dot like the Torchic line to nothing at all. That goes for other pokemon as well. Gender differences should exist for over 60% of pokemon at the very least.
>>
File: image.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>33027489
>using 24-hour time incorrectly
>>
File: 1365021518943.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
1365021518943.png
243KB, 269x395px
If other regions had Pokemon with Regional Differences, Sinnoh wouldn't feel as unique anymore.
>>
>>33028050
Gender shouldn't be a thing you dolt.
>>
>to avoid disasters like this
>has never actually been used on any of the notably "feminine" designs, or "masculine" ones for that matter

what did OP mean by this
>>
File: il-female-and-male.jpg (29KB, 434x230px) Image search: [Google]
il-female-and-male.jpg
29KB, 434x230px
>>33027989
No. Male sea lions have a crest shape on their skulls.
>>
>>33026895
>he doesn't like girly boys
sucks to be you OP
>>
File: 1437980142457.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1437980142457.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>33028095
>>
You're right OP, gender was a mistake. Game Freak should get rid of them.
>>
>>33028763
Okay me friend who loves going to /vp/ And just sharing his personal opinions can't even do that anymore because his favorite pokemon, and the pokemon that he wanted to see in the anime the most is being picked at by some faget. And somehow I knew it was you comedy relief fag/ old man. You know what I didn't have a good day to day. And seeing this just makes me snap. So I had it. It's time comedy relief fag. I want to actually fight you. Literally fight you right now, and since your so good at shit posting, you won't mind catching these hands. And I don't even want to hear an excus, I want to fight you here and now. And since I got a fired that can hack good I'll go to him to see if h ed might be able to find your location. And after I find were you are it's done, but I know your scary ass is going to take this like a joke. And that's fin by me, but keep in mind I'm looking for you as we speak so pleas continue to post comedy relief primarina threads, and keep posting pictures of primarina doing silly stuff, but when I get my hands on you, you better be ready to fight. And I'll post this in every primarina related thread So I know you won't miss it.
>>
>>33028822
wow this great pasta
>>
>>33026895
>equating sexual dimorphism with cultural gender elements
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.