[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK RNG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>Instead of random critical hits, crits charge up based on the crit stage of the attacker, giving 6.25% of charge without any boosts to the ratio
>Can store up to 200% crit charge
>Same goes for secondary effects, except they use a separate charge meter
>After the player amassed 100% charge on either meter, he can choose to use the crits or secondary effects like mega evolving or z move
>Accuracy of the moves is raised to 100%, with moves below 100% accuracy getting their BP lowered to the average damage of the move- Stone edge becomes 100% acc, 80BP move, as 100x0.8=80
>Confusion now only makes the user hit himself once, after getting confused, the effect lasts four turns. If confusion is reapplied, it makes the user hit himself twice, after that, it keeps recurring between 1 and 2 self damage hits
>Mons with catch rate below 20 get their catch rate raised to that. There's no logical explanation of a creature barely hanging on to their consciousness, while suffering paralysis being able to resist a device meant to catch them almost 95% of the time
Did I fix RNG?
>>
>>33023439
Gameplay wise yes.
Lore wise no.
Crits represents the random chance your pokemon hitting a weak spot like neck or head in their scuffle.What your saying makes no sense?
>Good job, Pikachu! You hit them 10 times with Thunderbolt! Now aim for the head!
>>
>>33023755
>Lore
Legends appear across multiple regions and only the battle facilities acknowledge the existence of levels. Lore has never been coherent for the games
>>
>>33023964
t. Autism
>>
>>33023755
Useless fluff.
>>
>>33023439
>not liking the RNG
Embrace and git gud.

>Keep hitting the opponent to build up two separate special meters!
>After you hit them enough, you can do special things!
So, FF 13's Stagger / Chain mechanic then?

>CNF makes you hit yourself only once
Absolutely disgusting.

>Recalculating ACC% and base power of moves to even out initial accuracy
This and the catch rate thing are the only more or less somewhat salvageable things I have read today.
>>
>>33023439

That crit suggestion is stupid. I see the game turning into a "stall for Ohko crits" meta. It'd be even worse. Confusion also sounds broken and a usable. And no one wants status and Ohko moves that hit 100% of the time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.