[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skin or Clothes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed (15).gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (15).gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>
File: unnamed (16).gif (848KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (16).gif
848KB, 300x169px
>>
File: 1499719118176.jpg (36KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1499719118176.jpg
36KB, 625x625px
>>33020685
Perfection.
>>
File: 1499958999222.jpg (317KB, 1051x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499958999222.jpg
317KB, 1051x960px
>>33020685
Fabric like membrane
>>
>>33020685
You've been charmed into believing a clever illusion. This sentient, telepathic cephalopod has claimed you for breeding purposes.
>>
Skin. The top green area is hair, though.
>>
>>33021158
It loves you.
>>
>>33020685
I really have never understood the appeal of Gardevoire. I think she's got a cool design, but I don't understand how anyone would be attracted to her sexually. (Mind you, I've been a thiccfag/chubby chaser or whatever the fuck you want to call it sense I was first attracted to girls. I just like meat on their bones.)

Actually, come to think of it, I don't get the Lolita thing either, or the Pop Idol obsession. So... I guess other than giant boobs and Pacchico, there's really not much for me as far as sexy anime goes...

>Come to /vp/ to talk about vidja games...
>End up contemplating the inner workings of the self and sexual desire

I don't like it...
>>
>>33021244
It's mostly romantic instead of sexual.

What kind of Lolita are you talking about by the way?
>>
>>33021244
Look at fanart gardevoir and canon gardevoir head to head. Compare. You'll notice a trend such that the canon monster is a stick figure with noodle arms while the fanart interpretations give it curves and, most importantly, actual breasts.

Most mons that you'll see people fapping over have to be reimagined when drawn by artists, otherwise they're practically unappealing on the sexual level.
>>
>>33021301
Oh, I mean the "cute little girls doing cute things" as well as the "dressing in toddlers in tiaras dresses" thing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging anyone, everyone's entitled to their own thing. I just don't see the appeal. Browsing /vp/ can be pretty hilarious or strange at times because people argue over who "best girl" is and have feet threads and shit... But I guess I would understand if they made thicc pokegirls.
>>
>>33021244
I want to fuck something pure and untouched.
>>
>>33022266
What does "purity" have to do with sexuality, though. I've never understood that. There are literally only two ways that it can be perceived,

A.) You want to be the one to defile something so that you can put your flag in it. I guess I can understand this being some way if gratifying a conquerer's Gene

B.) You want to be assured that you will be your partner's only experience so that they have nothing to compare it to, this ensures you that they won't be disappointed if you're not enough for them. This seems like it would just benefit the jealous or self-conscious types.

I guess what I'm taking away from this is while I am a man with simple desires and needs, other people build an entire scenario around their fantasies, and that's just alien to me. I don't have that tendency, but I guess I can understand how it would be apealing to harbor and please those sort of desires.
>>
File: notimpressed.jpg (22KB, 520x347px) Image search: [Google]
notimpressed.jpg
22KB, 520x347px
>>33020685
I don't get why people like this model. The hair looks fucking plastic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.