[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fighting/grass, fighting/steel, fighting/rock.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 8750432_f520[1].jpg (17KB, 520x159px) Image search: [Google]
8750432_f520[1].jpg
17KB, 520x159px
fighting/grass, fighting/steel, fighting/rock.
>>
File: shiggy diggy.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>>33017930

>Downgrading from Steel to Rock
>>
>>33017939
It's a better type offensively, and it might make Eviolite Gurdurr a thing.
>>
>>33017930
just make it fighting/ground
>>
>>33017962
In what world is concrete classified as not stone? Because it sure ain't the Pokémon world.
>>
>>33017930
>>33017952
>>33017962
>>33018029
Im pretty sure the weapons have nothing to do with the type because they are not the highlight of the pokemon. Being able to use weapons for fighting IS the actual highlight. With the logic you guys use, Farfetch'd should be part Grass, Alakazam should be part Metal. Besides, the moveset of the Conkeldurr family line already reflects some of the weapons they use
>>
Dragon/fire
>>
>>33018343
are you 12
>>
>>33017930
>Alakazam is psychic/steel now because of the spoons
Nah, I don't thin that's how it works.

However, now that steelworker exists as an ability, there's no reason other than incompetence and lack of attention to detail on gf's part for the conkeldurr line not to have abilities that boost the power of the moves that imply the block they wield.

It could be woodworker for timburr (STAB to grass moves, let it also learn wood hammer ffs), steelworker for gurdurr (give it a move called steel hammer or something), and rockworker for conkeldurr (STAB stone edge without rock weakness). Also, give conkeldurr a move called rock hammer to abuse.

Alternatively, the 3 of them could have an ability called construction worker or something, giving them STAB to grass, steel and rock.
>>
>>33018418
>Alternatively, the 3 of them could have an ability called construction worker or something, giving them STAB to grass, steel and rock.

>Machamp found crying in a ditch
and im a huge Machampfag
>>
>>33018437
I like machamp's no guard better than any of conkeldurr's canon abilities, but yeah I would assume conkeldurr with 4 STABs (even if it only ever uses the bullet punch and stone edge ones) would outclass machamp. More than currently, I mean.

If it depended on me though, machamp would have a signature fighting extreme speed as compensation for the lack of mach punch and considering its "1000 punches ulinone second" lore, but that's just me.
>>
File: IMG_0291.png (771KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.png
771KB, 1280x800px
>>33018479
If it were up to me, Machamp and Conkeldurr would have more varied movesets and playstyles that would make them equally more viable than they are right now because they are both cool, both great heavyweight reps to the fighting type and they deserve it

A physical quiver dance and replacing Steadfast with something like Defiant or Stamina for Machamp for starters

Conkeldurr having 3 STABS would be neat or even improve Drain Punch recovery
>>
>>33018192
>Alakazam should be part Metal

Yeah, I like Metal type.
>>
>>33018418
>Gamefreak will now add iceworker to boost ice type attacks
>Ice type pokemon become more irrelevant
>>
>>33018479
>STAB Bullet Punch against fairies
>>
>>33019282
It would outclass ice types forever, yes, but what mon could even get an ability called iceworker?
>>
>>33018418

These abilities could replace Iron Fist as their HAs
>>
>>33020514
scrolling through the dex, i don't really see many current candidates. jellicent manaphy or primarina or somesuch idk. or just save it for gen 8.
>>
>>33020514
Empoleon maybe
>>
>>33018192
>metal
>>
>>33020876
you get the fucking point
>>
>>33018192
while I agree with you, GF hasn't been exactly consistent with this sort of thing either.

>Burmy - covers itself in leaves, rocks, garbage - stays pure bug
>Florges - fuses with its flower and wears a leaf dress - stays pure fairy
>Sewaddle - wears a leaf hood - is bug/grass
>Dwebble - carries a rock shell on its back - is bug/rock
>>
>>33021792
you are posting examples of pokemon "wearing" other types. I posted examples of pokemon "weaponizing" other types
>>
Gurdurr should have Steelworker as an ability
>>
Why does that line have such shitty design and why don't people make fun of it as much as other shitty designs?
>>
>>33022679
They're not shitty designs, especially for fighting types. Inceneroar is a much worse design than any of these guys. I can name others.
>>
no r u??
>>
>>33022679
You just have poor taste. Besides, Conkeldurr is very useful, the first good contender to the slow bulky fighting type
>>
>>33018192
My favorite type,metal-type
>>
>>33022846
You started off by naming Incineroar so we already know your opinions don't matter because shit taste.
>>
>>33023925
>being this blinded that you fail to understand it's being trashed as well
>>
>>33017930
No, it's not part of its body so its type doesn't change.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.