[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are my canon teams. Post your canon teams.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

File: MyCanonTeams.png (263KB, 961x419px) Image search: [Google]
MyCanonTeams.png
263KB, 961x419px
These are my canon teams. Post your canon teams.
>>
Swap Decidueye with Incineroar and I agree with you entirely on all teams, nice work OP.
>>
>>33017715
Replace Slaking with Castform and Hawlucha with Lapras
>>
>>33017715
How did you choose these teams?
>>
>>33017752
Most often it's gift mons or guaranteed encounters. Recently that role is filled by legends so people who don't want to use those go with popular Pokemon
>>
>>33017715
X would definitely have a snorlax since the game basically gives you one
>>
>>33017752
Brendan;
>Sceptile is his obvious starter
>Mightyena due to the fire fang one, and i like to think it's the one you battle for Birch
>Having Steven's Metagross changes a lot of dialogue, so it has to mean something
>Slaking to represent Norman. (Castform seems boring, but more realistic though)
>Latias because the sidequest.
>Rayquaza because forced capture

Calem:
>Greninja because it's the shillmon
>Charizard because shillmon and exclusive megas
>Aurorous is the fossil you are given, I say Aurorous because blue
>Lucario is gifted by Korrina
>Hawlucha is in official art. Might replace with Lapras
>Xerneas because forced capture

Sun:
Decidueye because Kukui and Incineroar. Might change because is Kukui has Primarina it's always female
>Bewear due to popularity (I like to think you pick up the abandoned Stufful in the motel)
>Mimikyu because popularity and counters Red's Pikachu
>Exeggutor because Exeggutor Island
>Nihilego to represent Ultra Beasts
>Nebby because forced capture
>>
I personally think that any starter can work but these are really good

>>33017835
>(I like to think you pick up the abandonded Stufful in the motel)
Why didn't this happen?
>>
>>33017835
>changes a lot of dialogue
It's just meaningless animu fluff, I wouldn't use these download mons since there is a time limit to get them and that sucks.

Also I'd give Sun the baracat and Moon the owl
>>
>>33017715
>my canon teams
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>33017835
Good points, but Alpha Sapphire on Brendan is wrong.
>>
>>33017835
>having Steven's metagross changes dialogue
Never knew this, what does it change?
>>
>>33018073
he meant headcanon teams but without the head
>>
>>33018090
He mentions BURASTOOO BAAN man
>>
>>33017715
>that Xavier team
hey I recognize you from yesterday's thread
>>
>>33018086
I mainly chose AS because it seems like the story goes smoother and makes more sense with Team Aqua. Reviving the land and lava Pokemon in the middle of the ocean seems ridiculous. Plus the cutscenes in OR are way more lackluster compared to AS.

>>33018090
Stevens dad talks about seeing how a battle between yours and Steven's Beldum would go.
A fossil maniac talks about how rare it is.
Steven says it reminds him of the time he battled Rayquaza with Alain.
>>
Wasn't the Beldum a timed event?
>>
Gifts and Forced Encounters:
RGBFRLG: Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle, Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan, Lapras, Eevee, Omanyte/Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Snorlax, Togepi

GSCHGSS: Spearow, Gyarados, Eevee, Snorlax, Chikorita/Cyndaquil/Totodile, Pichu/Cleffa/Igglybuff/Smoochum/Elekid/Magby, Togepi, Sudowoodo, Shuckle, Tyrogue, Suicune, Lugia/Ho-Oh

RSEORAS: Togepi, Sudowoodo, Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip, Lileep/Anorith, Castform, Wynaut, Beldum, Latias/Latios, Kyogre/Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys

DPP: Eevee, Porygon, Togepi, Turtwig/Chimchar/Piplup, Cranidos/Shieldon, Happiny, Riolu, Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, Heatran

BWB2W2: Dratini/Gible, Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott, Pansage/Pansear/Panpour, Tirtouga/Archen, Zorua, Deerling, Larvesta, Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyurem

XY: Bulbasaur/Charmander/Squirtle, Lapras, Snorlax, Lucario, Chespin/Fennekin/Froakie, Tyrunt/Amaura, Xerneas/Yveltal

SM: Eevee, Aerodactyl, Rowlet/Litten/Popplio, Type: Null, Tapu Koko, Cosmog, Solgaleo/Lunala, Nihilego, Buzzwole/Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela/Kartana, Guzzlord

Let me know if I missed something.
>>
>>33018357
I personally only count ORAS, XY, and SM because they are the only games we have in the current timeline. So we don't know how things play out in the other regions yet.
But yes these seem fairly accurate.
>>
>>33018357
Sun: Decidueye (so Kukui has Incineroar), Solgaleo, Buzzwole, Espeon, Aerodactyl, Tapu Koko

Calem: Greninja, Charizard, Xerneas, Tyrantrum, Lucario, Lapras

Brendan: Sceptile, Latios, Groudon, Armaldo, Wobbuffet, Metagross
>>
>>33018547
Suns seems like a catfag, I'd give Moon Decidueye
>>
>>33018563
I feel Hau and Primarina fit too well. Same goes for Kukui and Incineroar.
I feel like if Sun was to catch a cat mon, it would be Alolan Meowth since his mom has a Kantonian Meowth. Also, Oak asks to see an Alolan Persian if tha means anything
>>
>>33018581
Hau and Decidueye have similar personalities though, when it comes to trying to act like they painfully something they are not.

By contrast Sun is the hero and Incineroar is confident, it makes too much sense.
>>
>>33017743
If the Player has Decidueye Kukui can have Incineroar
>>
>>33018605
B-but Hau is a strong boi!

Anyways, I kinda agree with >>33017979 that any starter can work
>>
generations showed X with Chesnaught though
>>
>>33018677
Honestly, Generations is about as cano, to the games as the Ashnime is
>>
>>33017835
Calem should have Yveltal. It fits more with Lysandre'a color scheme and goals and they used it in Generations.
>>
>>33018581
>Same goes for Kukui and Incineroar.

Well we never actually fight him as the masketta man, we fight him as the professor so I don't really think it matters much. Besides, he probably owns all three starters
>>
>>33018643
Hey I like Hau, and at heart I can dig any starter too.
>>
I dunno, cursing Calem with eternal life seems more fitting with the story, since that's AZ and Floette's story. Also AZ says "do you want to know unending pain like I have?"
That line doesn't really work with Yveltal.
>>
>>33018794
Well actually, you CAN fight the Masked Royal in a battle royal, but he doesn't use any starter so he can cover up his true identity.
>>
>>33017835
I like the logic you used. Good canon teams, OP.
>>
>>33017811
>>33018128
>>33018677
>X
>Xavier
What the fuck?
>>
File: 1499399730554.png (340KB, 368x529px) Image search: [Google]
1499399730554.png
340KB, 368x529px
(Platinum) Dawn:
>Infernape
>Lucario
>Togekiss
>Porygon-Z
>Drifblim
>Rotom-Wash
>>
>>33019047
This seems good. Could work for both Dawn and Lucas. But why Drifblim?
>>
>>33019419
It was either Drifblim from Valley Windworks or Spiritomb from the Hallowed Tower. I felt having Togekiss, Lucario, and Spiritomb would be too much of a copy of Cynthina's team (half identical), so I just swapped one in-game event ghost for another.
>>
>>33017743
While I hate Decidueye, it works best for "canon team". The soulless sociopath gets the school shooter, the pro wrestler furfag gets the pro wrestler furfag, and they gay ditz gets a trap.
>>
>>33019419
>>33019796
Or a Glaceon, to match both the Sinnoh region and Dawn's winter clothes, but I ran out of room and didn't know if I should axe one of the above for a Glaceon, and if so which one.
>>
>>33019796
That makes sense. Though you could go for Glaceon or Leafeon. An Eevee is given to you, and having a gen 4 eeveelution for the gen 4 mc seems right.
>>
>>33019808
Yeah, as I said >>33019804, Glaceon was (and still is) an option, too. I just don't know who to axe if I did swap. It'd probably either be Togekiss or Porygon-Z, as both are Normal types, but I'm just not sure.
>>
>>33019896
Normal in Gen 4, I mean.
>>
File: IMG_20170415_160044.jpg (43KB, 715x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170415_160044.jpg
43KB, 715x512px
>>33018391
Wow I never even thought of that. We haven't really seen Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, and Unova and how Mega evolution or Z moves have affected/changed them.
>>
>>33017715
>My canon
That's not what canon means you fucking idiot.
>>
File: 1497390067732.png (73KB, 220x204px) Image search: [Google]
1497390067732.png
73KB, 220x204px
>>33021845
My canon as in headcanon you fucking idiot. Did you read the thread? This was already adressed.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.