[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: joe.png (27KB, 590x245px) Image search: [Google]
joe.png
27KB, 590x245px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>33016709
I want to to tickle his long smelly dick to the limit!
>>
>>33016709
Maybe that they love emerald just only for nostalgia.
>>
But why announce 5 months before release. They could have announced this month.

It's all because of pokken. If they held a direct only showing pokken they would have got destroyed even more than they did

I hope pokken flops so bad. Just a waste of time
>>
>>33016735
t. butthurt Wii U cuck
>>
File: eighteenplus.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
eighteenplus.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>33016731
>Emerald
>Nostalgia

You have to be 18+ to visit post on this site
>>
>>33016740
>2004
If they were 5 when they got the game they would be 18 now. Nostalgia.
>>
>>33016740
Emerald came out 12 years ago and there are people here nostalgia for DP
>>
>>33016740
Emerald was 13 years ago.
>>
>>33016740
tfw 2004 was 400 years ago
>>
The difference here is that Unova and Hoenn were already solid games to begin with.
Alola NEEDS USUM to fix it, but at this rate it's highly unlikely.
>>
>>33016709
"I am one of the few big names in this fanbase that actually pays attention and has reasonable observations"
>>
>>33016740
I have nostalgia for Diamond/Pearl from 2007 and I'm 29.
>>
>>33016757
>RS
>solid games

Nigger pls

I'm a hoennbaby and even at the time I was disappointed with RS. I couldn't even get close to finish the pokédex, let alone find any postgame.
>>
>>33016709
I genuinely hope his troglodyte of a girlfriend fucks a black guy and he finds out
>>
>>33016725
>his
>>
>>33016757
What are you talking about

R/s and B/W we're both shitted on during its launch
>>
>>33016740
You're an idiot.
>>
>>33016757
>BW1 or RS
>or really, any start of a generation
>solid

Nope.
>>
>>33016709
Nice damage control

Those were different time, back then even main games had very short promo time, BW despite having over 150 new mons had a lot shorter campaign than XY or SM which both had around half of BWs amount. Back then GF was trying to keep some of the secrets to surprise people when they'll be playing. Now they're revealing everything

GF will spoil everything anyway but if they're waiting so long it means they have very few new additions.
>>
>>33016835
No they didn't.

They had smaller campaigns, not shorter. They didn't do stuff every two weeks but rather every month.
>>
>>33016835
More time passed from Emerald to BW2 than BW2 to USUM
>>
>>33016835
>it means they have very few new additions.

Brand new additions, yes. They never really talk about returning things etc. in trailers. There will likely be plenty of that and those things are what many really want.
>>
>>33016854

>USUM

The fuck is this?
>>
>>33017662
He means ULSUULMO obviously
>>
>>33016709
What Serebii-kun means:

- Don't assume a game will have no new content or will be really shitty just because we don't have information on it yet.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.