[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she so pure?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (256KB, 680x817px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256KB, 680x817px
Why is she so pure?
>>
>>33013934
Disgusting and Annoying Slut.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=QqdF7ctUePo
>>
>>33013934
>Bandwagons, only doing stuff like pokemon battles because it's cool.
>Crybaby
>Little girl/loli
>"OH I LOVE ALL THE CUTE POKEMON!"
>Normal type Johto Gym Leader that doesn't use Furret(one TCG card doesn't count)
>Same bad attitude as Clair, but instead of it being based on pride associated with using an amazing type, it's because she's a sore loser and nothing else.
>Full of herself, calling herself a cutie after giving you Attract and having her gym's sign call her "the incredibly pretty girl."
>Dumb bitch who can't do the radio quiz.
>Still cries in World Tournament, showing no signs of maturing,

You made a thread to praise literally worst girl. There are unnamed NPCs better than her. I hope you're happy with killing a thread for this, OP.
>>
>>33013934
Because she hasn't witnessed a baby Audino get killed in a blender before.
>>
File: 1413208623436.jpg (31KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1413208623436.jpg
31KB, 396x382px
>>33013934
>>
>>33014191
one man's trash is another man's treasure.
>>
>>33014191
>Little girl/loli
whitney isn't a little girl or a loli, she just acts like one because she thinks it's cute.
>>
>>33013934
Kennycomix version
>>
>>33014262
Whatever, I've said my piece. Thanks for at least replying in a constructive way.

>>33014919
Oh yeah? If it's an act, where does she break the act, exactly? Literally the only mention of her age is in a phone call about how she's hungry, then she backpedals that she's eating a normal amount for her age. I've never heard any adult mention their age factoring into how much they eat. In fact, the most common way age factors into how much people eat is so that they can grow up at a good rate with the proper nutrition, something that applies to little kids first and foremost. Also, there are plenty of youngsters with pokemon that you fight, so the age limit on being a pokemon trainer thing doesn't apply here. If they don't give an age on a character and have them do immature stuff like cry when they lose, then for all intents and purposes, she's a little kid.
>>
>>33016905
she still looks way older than your typical 11 year old pokegirl.
>>
>>33016905
>>33018022
Going by the current timeline she's likely well above legal age.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.