[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Pokemon USM gonna flop"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1092.png (267KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.png
267KB, 750x1334px
>>
0 infomation about game and its steelbook 79.99 is top 5 in video games best sellers
>>
File: Potato.png (218KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
Potato.png
218KB, 500x351px
>4% battery

Moving on to other subjects, Game Freak might as well only sell the actual boxes with nothing in them, as long it's got fucking Pokemon on the cover, fans will still manage to eat it up like always.
>>
>>33012021
How is the Xbone controller compared to the 360?
>>
What is the appeal of steelbooks?
>>
>know nothing about the new games
>yet nintendrones still buy it

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>33012095
Pokemon games are the same shit
>>
File: fuck this planet.jpg (108KB, 429x468px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this planet.jpg
108KB, 429x468px
>0 information on the games
>people pre-ordering it anyway
>>
>>33012102

We have 2 whole games of information about the new games.

Like always they will change a couple things here and there. or give it a new storyline in the same region.

I mean come on this has been happening since fucking Pokemon Yellow.
>>
>pokemon fans are drones who eat up any shit gamefreak pumps out

is this supposed to be a surprise or what
>>
>>33012021
Who has been saying it would flop?
>>
>>33012165
The thing is people are buying a steelbook with both versions with 0 infomation
>>
>>33012178

>Takes place in Alola
>New trainer clothes
>New pikachu trailer area
>New legendary forms

There's info out just not the info you want.
>>
>>33012196
And how does that warrant buying the for 79.99 steelbook because there's a pikachu house
>>
>>33012220

You said there's 0 information which was a false statement. I corrected you. Why people are willing to pay 80 dollars for that little info is beyond me. Start a consumer survey if you are truly interested or just fuck off.
>>
>>33012167
Pokemon fans only play Pokemon
>>
>>33012272
>You said there's 0 information which was a false statement. I corrected you.
Zero information as nothing valuable, like a big new thing. I don't think that "hurr duurrr first route look better" is valuable information.
>>
>>33012072
and this is why gamefreak will never get their shit together and start giving a fuck. nintendrones are absolute cancer
>>
File: IMG_1011.jpg (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1011.jpg
1MB, 960x960px
>>33012287
The ground is different color and there's flowers. So I pre ordered a 79.99 steel book
>>
>>33012021
I hope they do terrible (even though it will never again) becuase that's the only way they'll listen to fans.
>>
>>33012077
Having used just about every controller recently, xbone is first, wii u pro is second, joy con third and ds4 was the least comfortable in my hands
>>
>>33012306
You pre-ordered it because of that?

Do you not care about your new Wingull?
>>
>>33012311
people don't seem to understand that grumbling and still buying the fucking game solves nothing.

I haven't brought a pokemon game since X and I'm glad. I wish pokecucks actually had some fiucking self control and let a game flop so Gamefreak get the message but they won't.

The cancer has spread too far.
>>
>>33012405
Because there are more who actually enjoyed the games
>>
>>33012021
"Pokemon.... Gonna flop"

That idea right there is only actually believed by retards.
>>
>>33012453
He's talking about the guys who whine but keep buying the games, not the ones who just like the games idiot.
>>
File: IMG_1094.png (309KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1094.png
309KB, 750x1334px
Canada loved Pokemon lol
>>
>>33012021
I'm shocked ANYONE is preordering without knowing anything about the games.
>>
>>33012642
Canada's prices make me wanna fucking kill myself <3
>>
>>33013247
People eat anything mainline Pokemon up
>>
>>33012405
The thing is when they finally make a great game again that's when people will start to feel that way and they won't buy it, so Gamefreak will think that people skipped it because it was too good. So they'll shit it up again for the next generation and when everyone surges to that after hearing how the last one was good, they turn away when it's shit.

If you look at the sales for each game and realize that the sales of a game was due to the success of the previous one, suddenly it all makes sense.

Just buy it if you feel it's worth it or skip it if you don't feel it's worth it.
>>
>>33012405
That's not how japanese developers work, especially game freak. They don't pay attention to the fanbase or our opinions. If the games flopped, they wouldn't improve them; they would stop making new games and just pour all the money into Pokemon GO and Charizard merch.
>>
>>33012328
Xbone's controller is not only huge but very fragile.
I've bought 3 and all of them got crappy analogs.
>>
>>33013927
Honestly Masuda only tweets about Pokemon go now.
>>
>>33013927
This, they don't even question why a title flopped; if it does then it should be forgotten
>>
>>33012165
Japanese Blue actually. Japanese Red and Green being the originals and Japanese Blue being the third, modified version, which was then used to make our Red and Blue.

Yellow was a side game based more on the anime, not a directer's cut like this will be.
>>
>PlayStation 4 Slim
>Garbage
>Trash
>Dump
>USUM

I don't see a problem, mate... Just Pokemon Games in 2nd place...
>>
>>33013927
Pokemon GO isn't a japanese developed game.

>>33012220
Cuz Steelbooks are cool and the games are 39.99 without it so youre paying exactly 0.01 more
>>
>>33016010
>there is an alternate universe where japan released red green and blue all at once for all three starters and we got three versions of each first installment at once with a fourth version coming afterwards
>>
>>33012021
yes I preorder one
why shouldn´t I?
GF made 5 enchanced versions before and I liked all of then
>>
>>33012405
>I post daily on /vp/ even tho I haven't played new pokemon games for the last 4 years
>>
This is actually quite an interesting phenomenon. Does any other series have this much brand power?
>>
>>33016209
CoD maybe
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.