[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ekx/ Injection and Homebrew General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: no.jpg (281KB, 1435x1404px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
281KB, 1435x1404px
>What is this?
Here at /ekx/ you generate a Pokemon in PKHeX and post the QR code here for injectors to inject. You then put in a shitmon no sane person would trade what you wanted for in the GTS and give the injector the details.

>How to softmod your 3DS
https://3ds-guide.b4k.co/
-If you're on the latest firmware you won't be able to hack your 3DS without another hacked one until ntrboothax is released.

>Read before requesting Pokémon
https://pastebin.com/Sqd1zHXh

General Guidelines
>Do provide your Trainer Name, Species, Level, Gender, Message and other helpful identifying features.
>Check your deposited Pokemon regularly and alert Injectors if your request has been fulfilled or you have changed the deposited Pokemon for any reason such as Snipes.
>If it has not been done for a long time, do redeposit to move it to the top of the queue.
>Do delete your previous QR post if it's wrong or revised, or at least alert Injectors that it is incorrect.
>Do help other requesters if they don't follow the guidelines so that they can revise their requests.
>Don't beg
>Use your common sense when it comes to multiple requests. If there are tons of unfulfilled requests and you already had your fair share, then be considerate and fair to others and exercise self-restraint.
>>
File: Mega Ring offset.png (49KB, 706x397px) Image search: [Google]
Mega Ring offset.png
49KB, 706x397px
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but PKHeX for XY and ORAS doesn't include a setting to enable/disable megas from the get-go, like with Sun and Moon. I was trying to look into this so that people can enable Megas from the very start of the game, so they can easily use those mons and hop online if they wish to instead of having to go through half the game.
Through a hex editor, I found out that offset 1414A is what determines whether or not you can Mega Evolve your Pokemon. If enabled in ORAS, this also makes the player character wear the Mega Bracelet, too.

Do any of the PKHeX creators use these threads? It'd be very convenient if this feature was added for XYORAS.
>>
>>33011937
SciresM uses /hbg/ but I'd assume the best way to tell him is on his twitter.
>>
>>33011937
This might be better placed in /heg/, but as far as I know, nobody there really delves into Gen 6/7 romhacking.
>>
File: Treeko.png (19KB, 405x455px) Image search: [Google]
Treeko.png
19KB, 405x455px
Trainer: Gray
Species: Venipede
Level: 1
>>
>>33012002
Sniped? I don't see you.
>>
File: 2017-07-12 (1).jpg (140KB, 399x512px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-12 (1).jpg
140KB, 399x512px
Trainer:Jay
Deposited:Female level 5 alolan rattata
>>
>>33012061
Don't see you either. Make sure you're requesting the right pokemon+level.
>>
>>33012050
it's still up, but I've had this happen before.

weird.

i'll put up another thing in a mo, just let me finish this box of masuda methoding.
>>
>>33012080
Can an Ash Greninja even be traded?
>>
>>33012151
Dunno. I'm the treeko dude. have updated trip to clarify.
>>
>>33012156
Oh, woops.
>>
>>33012073
I uploaded a level 1 female stuffel instead
>>
okay, update on treeko trade:

have replaced venipede with:
Trainer: Gray
Species: Magikarp
Level: 1

searching for a level 1-10 treeko.
sorry for all the trouble.
>>
>>33012189
Weird. I'm not seeing you at all. We could try link trade if you give me your friend code
>>33012213
Same as other anon. I have no idea why it's doing this because I can see everyone else's requests.

My FC is 0190-2407-6412
>>
>>33012241
well that's strange as all fuck.
mine's 3969-4592-5070.
if we're doing a link trade though, would it be possible to request a few other pokemon? I don't wanna be too much of a bother, but I figure it's easier to trade them all at once, rather than one at a time.
>>
>>33012259
Just give me all the QRs and I can do that.
>>
File: composite.png (382KB, 1568x1349px) Image search: [Google]
composite.png
382KB, 1568x1349px
>>33012270
here it is, and thanks.

it's pretty much all the (normally) standard pokeball only pokemon, which are legal in other balls.

I'd get them myself, but since they closed dreamworld, that's not exactly possible.
>>
>>33012314
Wait, I just realized. Is Luxury ball treecko possible?
>>
>>33012325
yep.

in BW or B2/W2, all the starters and almost all the fossil pokemon (except archen, for some reason) were available through dreamworld. they could be caught in any ball available in BW/BW2, but were guaranteed male.

that was an issue only until gen VII, where males became able to pass down pokeballs, opening up a world of possibilities.
>>
>>33012341
K, getting online
>>
>>33012341
Are you sure it's Dream World? Because Dream World didn't have any starters catchable online.
>>
>>33012341
Did you want a copy of the other anon's Ash Greninja? I have two for some reason.
>>
>>33012374
yep, it was an event though.
https://www.serebii.net/games/genv-geniiiball.shtml has more info

>>33012399
no thanks, never been a fan of Ash greninja really. Thanks a lot for the others though, you're a lifesaver.
>>
>>33012416
Did you want to know your TID and SID so that you can truly own the pokemon you inject?
>>
>>33012445
tempting, but I'll pass. I can breed these to get self-matching pokemon in the same ball after all.

thanks again though, you've been a huge help!
>>
Is this still up? I hope so...:(
>>
File: pz.jpg (107KB, 389x444px) Image search: [Google]
pz.jpg
107KB, 389x444px
Trainer: Jordi
Deposited: Grimer lvl 1 male
Thx 4 all ^^
>>
File: tumblr_nl4epvV6Wc1uof2fio1_400.jpg (136KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl4epvV6Wc1uof2fio1_400.jpg
136KB, 350x600px
Um, I have a little link trade request. Sry for this.
>>
File: koko.jpg (50KB, 629x701px) Image search: [Google]
koko.jpg
50KB, 629x701px
Free shiny tapu kokos, just use mystery gift :^)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.