[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insider USUM Information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Insider info.

USUM will include:
7 badges and 5 Gyms

Kiawi, Lana, and Mallow battle you in a triple battle gym match. You earn 3 badges for the battle.

Lillie becomes a gym leader, but you cannot battle her. She is supposed to have the 8th badge, but gives you the badge if you compliment her new style. (She hints you will have to wait a bit longer to battle her in a future title)

Bugsy and Falkner make returns as the E4 members. E4 Members use 3 pokemon, but do not be discourage they are very difficult possessing pokemon with levels over 40!!

Some of your favorites earn mega evolutions including Vanilluxe (Ice/Grass), Escavalier (Normal/Bug), Wormadam (Bug/Normal), Spinda (Normal), Throh (Fighting/Fire), Sawk (Fighting/Water), Basculine -red (water), Basculine-blue (water) and Lumineon (Water/Bug).

New Move Tutor Moves for Starters!
Primarina - Soothing Lullaby - 60% accuracy, puts opponent to sleep even if they are burning, and heals opponent's burns. Improvement to accuracy over Sing! Amazing!

Decidueye - Shooting Star (flying) - 1KO fairy types.

Incineroar - Choke Slam - Two turn move. Opponent cannot move, causes burn on first turn, and then inflicts 180 damage. Priority +4.

You do not choose your starter, but rather it chooses you based on your 3DS history. It does this by randomly selecting a game you have played from stored data and selects a pokemon based on that genre. Example: If you play shooting games you recieve Decidueye; if you play fighter games you get Incineroar; if you play My little Kitty Racing you get Primarina.

There are no evil teams. Instead you struggle with personal issues like sexual identity and gender, the hardships of being a teen, and finding religion. You are able to date any character (except for Lillie), customize your characters body by what you eat/exercise, and start a new religious group based on a legendary pokemon idol.

No new pokemon, just a few new mega evolutions.
>>
This is amazing. So excited!
>>
>>33011147
>>33012086
>1/0/1/1
KYS
>>
>>33012107
How should I go about doing it? I am thinking about doing a 13 Reasons project. You could be one of the people who receives the tapes.
>>
>>33011147
>Kiawi, Lana, and Mallow battle you in a triple battle gym match. You earn 3 badges for the battle.
>Implying the 3DS can survive that and doesn't kill itself from all the framerate drops and lag
>>
>>33012191
The 3DS never lags and has state of the art specs.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.