[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's crap but it's true

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: lololololo.png (120KB, 909x620px) Image search: [Google]
lololololo.png
120KB, 909x620px
I know it's crap but it's true
>>
Remember who comands who.
>>
>>33008474
Fuck this is ridiculous. How can human not stay in place for ONE picture in the pokémon world ?
>>
>>33008474
Isn't it the same because humans capture them?
>>
1. its wrong
2. pokeballs
3. u r a f a ggot
>>
>>33008474
It's literally the exact same as in the pokémon world.
A lot of animals/pokémon are physically stronger, but humans can still bend them to our will through our creations and wit.
>>
>>33008474
that's not how evolution works
study SCIENCE and stop spreading misinformation, idiot
>>
>>33008474
Occasional reminder that humans can pull off some pretty sick shit in Pokemon land.
>that time Chuck picked up and tossed a couple tons of granite
>all those human blackbelts and psychics with power comparable to actual Fighting and Psychic Pokemon
>that time Ash jumped like 50 feet into Team Rocket's balloon
>that time Ash chucked a couple tons of wood into a river like it was nothing
>those times that literally everyone tanks massive explosions and bursts of fire to the face unharmed
Not to say that humans and Pokemon are on equal terms when it comes to pure strength - they're clearly not - but it's pretty similar to how IRL humans can tame lions and shit despite being badly outclassed when it comes to stand-up sit-down power.

Also the Pokemon that are strong enough to overcome even human technology are either mercifully rare in the wild or are legendaries that don't see the need to fuck with people.
>>
>>33008484
>>33008487
>>33008493

in A Shipful of Shivers, Poké Balls are found in the ghost ship, implying that Poké Balls were first made at least 300 years ago. According to the Encyclopedia Pokemonica and a Pokémon Daisuki Club site describing the Pokémon world, modern Poké Balls were developed in 1925 from the research of Professor Westwood of Celadon University.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9_Ball

If Human history played out anything like it did in real life, a mouse that could shoot thunderbolts from it's cheeks would decimate tribes.

>implying the rules of anime apply for real life

>>33008510
it's a gross example of the food chain not evolution, it's missing reptiles and amphibians
>>
File: 1465241456244.jpg (112KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1465241456244.jpg
112KB, 1024x1022px
I would guess the reason that pokemon don't decimate humans is because they likely have a more benevolent nature most of the time. They are much more sentient than animals in our world and are comparable to humans on an emotional and mentally abstract level. You don't see animals in our world experiencing self-loathing but I'm sure there are examples of pokemon doing that. I think many of them are also more submissive; dogs can tear people up but are usually more afraid and defensive. My dogs have sharp teeth and can cause damage; theyve never been exposed to the cruelty of humans, and yet they afraid and rarely attack, they usually just run away. I think pokemon might be the same way.

All together, I think life in the Pokemon world is kinda than ours here. Being gentle and accepting of others and of pokemon are the norm, not intolerance and cruelty.

Likely humans are more conditioned to harsher environments because of the exposure to pokemon attacks.
>>
>>33008474
That's because pokemon are extraterrestrial.
>>
>>33008510
>evolution
look at this smug retard
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.