[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine this: One day, there is a great race. You have trained

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Imagine this:

One day, there is a great race. You have trained long and hard, but honestly, you don't really need to try. Why not? Because your "competition" is garbage. They aren't trained, they aren't prepared, and they pretend that they aren't even interested in the prize, even though they can't keep their eyes off it. You beat them terribly, and easily win. You rest easy that night, and for many nights to follow, because you KNOW that you already won.

Now, more than a decade later, a random person walks up to the track where the race was once held. This person is slightly better than the previous people you've raced, but it doesn't matter. The race is over, and has been for years. The stadium is old and decrepit, the track is muddy and uncared for, and other than them, no one else is even there anymore; not even you.

But they still race, with no one but themselves. They finish, (far behind your times, not that it matters anymore) and declare themselves the winner.

You can only laugh at their delusions, but you obviously take no offense to it. This person is clearly unhinged, and you rest comfortably, knowing, that above all, you are fine.

Because you've already won.
>>
Nice blog
>>
>>33007294
Found the Ser*na shipper.
>>
>>33007168
What are you even shitposting about?
>>
>>33007168
>One day, there is a great race. You have trained long and hard, but honestly, you don't really need to try. Why not? Because your "competition" is garbage. They aren't trained, they aren't prepared, and they pretend that they aren't even interested in the prize, even though they can't keep their eyes off it.
>>
>>33007168
You seem to have taken a wrong turn, OP.

Here, let me help you.

>>32972061
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.