[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defend This: Rotomdex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: RotomDex.jpg (71KB, 846x475px) Image search: [Google]
RotomDex.jpg
71KB, 846x475px
>You get a Rotom in your Pokedex at the beginning of SM
>You can't catch one anywhere in the game.

Why would you even do this?
>>
>>33004941
Importing exists. Rotoms don't necessarily need to be from there.
>>
Rotom is your starter from Kukui
Rowlet/Litten/Popplio is your starter from Hala
>>
>>33004946
So I'm just supposed to expect that Kukui imports a whole small army of Rotoms exclusively to shove in pokedexes and not think anything of it?

Also what's to stop someone from throwing a pokeball at your dex and capturing the Rotom?

This hands down was the most flawed and unneeded thing added to SM.
>>
>>33004955
If it's your starter why can't it battle?

> Rotom Dex Form
> Electric/steel
> Levitate

Make it happen, Gamefreak.
>>
>>33004977
The pokedex is not a pokemon, it would be rejected by the ball.
>>
>>33004981
do you wanna break your dex if it gets strongarmed?
>>
>>33004994
That's what pokemon centers are for.

Fixing broken appliances. I mean, they have to be or else other rotoms (Wash, heat, ect) would be out of luck.
>>
>>33004977
It's just gamefreak copying Whisper from YKW, don't think about it too much
>>
>>33005088
This
>>
>>33005088
I understand this, but the better question is why do they have to knock off their knock off?
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 831x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 831x501px
>>33004977
You're not supposed to believe that Kukui imports a whole small army of rotom, because it's stated pretty early on in the game that Rotomdexes aren't very common and that there is a pretty limited number of them out there.

As for what stops other trainers from just throwing a ball at it, nothing's explicitly stated but I assume that either there's some part of the pokedex itself that prevents this, or it's considered theft so nobody in the Pokemon world would try it outside of the evil teams. That, or it came in a Pokeball when Kukui imported it.
>>
>>33005226
Because Yokai is the biggest threat Pokemon has ever had, it was destroying it at one point
>>
>>33004941
>Defend Rotomdex
i literally can't, it's the worst feature GF has ever come up with, even worse than musicals
>>
The worst gadget ever. All it has is a map and pokedex. Map has been a key item since RBY. It gave us nothing that wasn't already a thing. I liked it at first, because it's a talking companion, but after you finish the damn game it just spews out a random line. They didn't even bother to remove the lines about catching new mons after you fill out the entire dex. It should've been able to comment over everything you do. Fucking holocauster from XY was better
>>
>>33007466
>slightly more sales in 1 country with 5 months headstart
>destroying
Heh.
>>
Why does it talk?
>>
He should be an end game reward Pokemon
>>
>>33004977
The other professors all do that with starters anyway. There's a reason they can't be found in the wild.
>>
>>33008083
Not only that but literally has one line for filling a single page that it uses every goddamn time you do it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.