[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this why Ash doesn't have a dad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1489066744375.png (302KB, 664x373px) Image search: [Google]
1489066744375.png
302KB, 664x373px
Is this why Ash doesn't have a dad?
>>
>>33003781
In my experience I can tell nobody wants a loser as a son.
>>
>>33003781
>racism
Go back to /pol/ you white supremacist. I'll have you know my dad stuck around for 12 years before going to the bank and never returning. Ash is about 10. How does that sound?
>>
>>33003781

>According to Takeshi Shudō's novelization, she runs Pallet Town's only restaurant, Pallet House, which she inherited from her mother. When she was younger, she dreamed of becoming both a model and a Pokémon Trainer, but abandoned those dreams to run the restaurant after Ash was born. Pocket Monsters: The Animation also elaborates that the reason why she raised Ash by herself is that his father married her fast and then left just as fast due to him being a Pokémon Trainer. It is also implied that the reason he and Ash's grandfather didn't return is because they achieved nothing in their goal.

Ash's dad is off on his own journey, he's just another in a long line of disappointments.
>>
>>33003781
His dad died in childbirth :-(
>>
>>33004084

Nope. He's a Pokémon Trainer who's on his adventure.
>>
>>33004100
An adventure that consists of achieving nothing. Like son, like father.
>>
>>33003781

Ash's dad is off on his own journey somewhere on Pokémon Earth.
>>
>>33004105

Meeting, countless Pokémon all over the world and making friends in different countries and having girls fall in love with you.

That's something special.
>>
>>33004131
He already had a girl who loved him. Or does he just knock up women everywhere and leave them?
>>
>>33004150
>he just knock up women everywhere and leave them?

Maybe. However, I think he just wanna be Ultimate Pokémon Master.
>>
>>33004131
>Meeting countless Pokémon all over the world
Not an achievement.
>making friends in different countries
Not an achievement.
>having girls fall in love with you
Only Serena, and not an achievement because he did it before he started being a trainer.
>>
>>33004231

Serena was just the only main girl to fall for him, there were also several minor girls like Anabel and Angie who liked him
>>
>>33004193
And he utterly failed because we haven't heard anything about him and never will.
>>
>>33004245
>several girls that appeared for three episodes at most
You could've said none and it would be the same.
>>
>>33004150
Yes. Ash's siblings include Paul and Alain.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.