[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voice acting and orchestra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

Do you want it gen 8 switch?

Both would be awesome
>>
>>33002836
it would be cool
>>
>>33002836
Would the inclusion of VA necessarily mean also anime cries for the Pokemon?
>>
>>33002836
>VA
No, no please, never, no.... Just, no.
>>
>>33002857
Any modern console rpg has VA
>>
>orchestra
yes
>voice acting
fuck no, definitely not with TPCI being a thing
>>
>English dub will be atrocious
>Jap voices will use japanese names and trigger my autism
No voices please.
>>
>>33002867
And I hate them.
>>
I'd be fine with voice acting ONLY if it was in very limited cut scenes, like how BoTW handled it. Any more than that, and it'd be terrible.
>>
>>33002836
Orchestra is fine, but please no voice acting.
>>
>>33002836
I didn't think I wanted VA, but after seeing and enjoying some of fire emblem's VA, I think it would be a welcome addition. Especially if the games are as story driven as they've recently been. Not every character needs a voice either, just the major ones.

And yes, love me some orchestra.
>>
Voice acting for every Pokemon
>>
>>33002836
Orchestra and metal guitars yes please but not voice acting.
>>
As long as they don't hire the guy who did Travis in Pokken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEn211KyBdo
>>
I'll only accept voice acting if they get some really fucking good voice actors. Otherwise, fuck that.
>>
Full orch is fine. String orch is a no no.
Voice acting is my worst nightmare.
>>
>>33002836
everyone would play in japanese for the loli fuck simulator 2018
whole board filled with autistic threads about most likely to be shit voice acting and such including pokemon pronounces etc

yeah no
i don't want this board to be even worse or pokemon being the ultimate cringe taboo
>>
>>33003087
Board will actually be active
>>
only if it's a live orchestra
6th and 7th gen has synth orchestra and it sounds atrocious
>>
>>33002836
If the VA is like in FE Echoes, then I am all in
>>
I hope so
>>
VA would be fine, since it's basically a kid's game already kid's anime tier dubbing wouldn't sound out of place.

Doubt they'll spring for it though.
>>
>>33002836
>voice acting
Fuck no I don't want it but it will probably happen
>orchestra
Fuck yes I want it but it probably won't happen
>>
File: 566.jpg (35KB, 457x459px) Image search: [Google]
566.jpg
35KB, 457x459px
>>33002836
We need Pokemon tracks with music like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9r5hx47kxM
>>
>>33004679
This wouldn't fit Pokemon at all lol

It's suit Mario perfectly
>>
>>33002836
>Orchestra
Not really, but I wouldn't mind seeing EAD staff help out on the sound. The last Pokemon game they helped with was Stadium. Kinda like to see how some Zelda and Animal Crossing people would arrange some Pokemon music.

X/Y kind of shown orchestrated music or at least streaming samples on par with TV show are possible on 3DS already. Orchestrated music wouldn't be that big a leap.

>Voice acting
Only if they use the same union as Fire Emblem and Pokemon Generations. Kind of sick of TPCi's talent puddle. Also wish Arceus wasn't on charges for kiddie diddling because he had a lot more insight than Cathcunt.

Failing that, I wouldn't mind if it was just grunts and monosyllabic interjections like pre-BoTW Zelda games were limited to.
>>
>>33004679
You want a full vocalized track or you want something Jazzy and Big Band?

If the former, what would the lyrics even convey?
>>
File: Owain Confession.png (151KB, 504x509px) Image search: [Google]
Owain Confession.png
151KB, 504x509px
I doubt they'd actually do this, since GF's pretty specific about certain silly things. In most Japanese voice acted games where a player can choose a name, they'd have the text say something along the lines of "Hey, Akira" but have the voiced line say "Hey, you" or something like that. I doubt GF would be on board with that.

>>33002874
>Jap voices will use japanese names and trigger my autism
Why does this matter. FE Awakening does this with Wood/Odin and Liz/Lissa and it's a total non-issue.

>>33002962
They did a pretty good job with Echoes' voice acting, both the dub and Japanese voices were pretty solid.
>>
Orchestra is tolerable but fuck voice acting. It'll be a nightmare.
>>
>>33004971
Well, XY already had KISEKI. That's a half step to vocals.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.