[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does /vp/ think of ol' Prismface?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 92141400.gif (2MB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
92141400.gif
2MB, 295x295px
So what does /vp/ think of ol' Prismface?
>>
Cool design and concept, I just wish it was used more.
>>
>>33001759
Well it probably would if it had something to fight dark-types with. Right it's pretty much saying "oh hello there Dark-Type Pokemon, please rape my face as I cannot do shit to you".
>>
>>33001521
Even for something as unrealistic a Pokémon his design urkes me, seems too rigid to actually move properly.
>>
I have no real opinion until USM comes and does something with him.
>>
Prismface is lovely, vargozmaposter is a hero
>>
>>33001521
One of the best designs and personalities in its idle animations I've seen from this franchise. I'm personally hoping that Necrozma becomes my favorite Pokemon and get a form all to itself. Either with that dragon crap or a scorpion.
>>
I was waiting for his chance to shine, like most 'third' legendaries seem to get. But it turned out he's just armor for the other two... Even if he's the entity in control of those forms, i wanted to see what he would become on his own, specially with that giant dragon skull he has for a torso.
>>
>>33001774
>pokemon has weakness
>>
>>33001918
I'm more inclined to believe that those are forms for Necrosma, and not for Solgaleo/Lunala.
>>
>>33001913
anon, we already know of its forms
>>
>>33001921
Weaknesses are one thing, it just needs to be able to hit that thing with weaknesses.
>>
>>33001521
Neat, design, shame it's shit.
I really like the implication of the animation you posted, since he's basically a rage beast. He looks like something is wrong with him,
>>
>>33001521
Uninteresting.

At least it will be relevant in the Ultra games unlike Zygarde who has never been relevant ever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.