[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am sick of people on this board always criticizing GF. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 72931464.jpg (26KB, 579x410px) Image search: [Google]
72931464.jpg
26KB, 579x410px
I am sick of people on this board always criticizing GF. They work very hard to please fans and all you do is bash them over and over. If you love the older games so much, then just stick to those and don't ruin the joy for the rest of us who care about the series. Just look at how sad Tsunekazu was when he announced Pokémon Switch. The Pokémon community, especially on this board, is complete cancer. You all need to kys.
>>
>>33000337
the community on this board is not really a pokemon community.

just a bunch of retards without a life.
they have nothign better to do as flame and hate everything about pokemon and fight about "who is the best waifu", "why is XXX so perfect", "find a flaw" "what went wrong" and all this shit memes, this board is disgusting, I come here like 1 times a week to check if there are some leaks or something.
>>
File: ishihara.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ishihara.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1492166094161.jpg (53KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492166094161.jpg
53KB, 474x595px
>>33000337
>They work very hard
>>
post happy Tsunekazu
>>
>>33000337
It's a vocal minority being negative, same deal with every video game part of this site
>>
>>33000406
They work harder than you ever could. Go back to playing the games you cherish so much that nearly killed the series.
>>
>>33000337
true.
>>
LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE
>>
>>33000425
>They work harder than you ever could
More and more lies.
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
>>33000337
Stop acting like GF should be above criticism
>>
True. After reading the graphics department it's really amazing they get to do yearly releases

Also Pokemon has a shit of coding
>>
>>33000443
There's criticism, and then there's mindlessly bashing games like ORAS without focusing on their positives.
>>
>>33000385
Don't bother coming back. Someone else will link reddit the info for you.
>>
>>33000337
>>33000385
>>33000425
Ya seething pinhead
>>
Their game graphics look like shit compared to Yokai Watch, as franchise YW it's nothing compared to Pokemon, so I'm right for not being satisfied by GF's work.
>>
>>33000337
Well I think that in this thread if someone wants to fit needs to hate GF, is pretty simple.
>>
>>33000487
Overworld looks worse, but the Pokemon models in battle are some of the best looking stuff on 3DS
>>
File: BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg (29KB, 598x399px) Image search: [Google]
BkJcjQ_CQAIBLAx.jpg
29KB, 598x399px
>>33000337
>filthy frank
>>
>>33000337
suck my dick, joji
>>
>>33000462
I'm not on /vp/ all that much so I don't know what kind of bashing for ORAS happens around here...

But every game since XY (if not earlier) has felt like they planned doing a lot more and opted to just cut a shit load of content making the game feel incomplete as you're playing it. There's always areas where they mention "Oh, this isn't ready yet, maybe some day?" except some day never comes. It's like they get you hyped for some DLC content that is never going to show up and it's fucking annoying.

If they're going to cut the content, fucking cut it, teasers and all. Don't make us feel like we're playing an incomplete alpha when it's the full release and there's literally never going to be an update.

At this point, if they don't release some grand gesture of a Pokemon game for the Switch including multiple regions and cut content, I'm gonna stick to CFW and not purchase the games.
>>
File: 1470192377331.jpg (96KB, 1024x746px) Image search: [Google]
1470192377331.jpg
96KB, 1024x746px
>>33000337
>They work very hard to please fans
They're working hard to feed themselves and their family and that's the right things to do
If GF worked in order to please the fans they wouldn't be able to work because they can't please the fans, since there's too much from everywhere with different tastes
And what even is the point of making such a statement ? Do you hope people, readin gyour shitty blog will think that they're wrong to be angry and to have opinion and they'll now start worshipping GF like some kind of gods ? They're not free of criticism and you should slit your wrist
>>
>>33000337
shut up Ohmori.
>>
>>33000337
>ruin the joy for the rest of us
>if someone dislikes something I like, it affects me in any way at all
you're a moron, but this is bait
>>
>>33000654
They could start off with not taking away features from other games. I just don't understand GF's though process. Gen 5 had the PERFECT itemfinder (it still needed a bit of polishing, but it was still by far the best itemfinder in the series) but then with Gen's 6 and 7, they go back to a shitty itemfinder. They're better than gen's 1-4 but thats really not hard to accomplish.
>>
>>33000337
>They work very hard to please fans
>don't actually listen to fans
>when they do it comes with a condition that makes it near worthless or done in a way no one wanted (bottle caps, pokeride)
>constantly removing fan favorite features (following Pokemon, soaring)
>SM even removed half of the already slim gameplay modes (triple battles, rotation battles)
>adding shit no one asked for (Festival Plaza, Trials, Lillie)
>dumbing down the already easy gameplay
>SM turned the series from your own adventure to Lillie Babysitting Simulator

Thanks Gamefreak! You're the best!
>>
>>33000462
but people do praise ORAS for its positives. As much as people give ORAS unneeded shit, I've never once heard anyone badmouth the DexNav or the Deoxys in Space.
>>
>>33000337
top kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.