[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 250px-White_2_EN_boxart.png (111KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
250px-White_2_EN_boxart.png
111KB, 250x223px
Since /vp/ seems to genuinely like these games and because I really like the sprite work, I'm going to replay it and see if I'm wrong about Gen 5 being awful. I also want to actually try and be more open minded about Gen 5.

No Challenge mode. Everyone around me sold their copies of Gen 5 because they thought it was shit, and also because of how retarded a method of distribution it is.

>inb4 "b-but now it's shit because no challenge mode"
Something completely optional and not meant to be played during the main campaign cannot make a "good" game suddenly terrible.

I'll post back within two weeks when I've finished.

>m-muh blog. muh MODS.
Get over it.

Post Gen 5 starters, I'll pick the one posted most.
>>
Tepig, Snivy is worthless without Contray.
>>
File: 555Darmanitan.png (908KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
555Darmanitan.png
908KB, 1280x1280px
>>32999448
I've never finished BW2, but I'd reccomend Oshawott honestly. The moveset is shallow garbage but at least you'll have somewhere to put surf guaranteed. It's probably a better choice in BW1 because holy shit do the native water types suck in Unova.

>>32999520
Tepig is nice, but overlaps with Darmanitan. I can't say no the the rape ape. My favourite new poke in gen5 easily.
>>
>>32999683
>>32999520
word. Just started the prologue. Still on the starter screen until more people post. I've got to say, going back to sprites feels refreshing. Haven't battled yet though.
>>
so basically you hated gen 5 because others around you hated it or am I just making assumptions?
>>
>>32999731
oh and choose best otter
>>
>>32999721

I'm of the unpopular opinion that gen 5 looks great in motion and, considering the constraints, they do a good job adding some character to the pokemon. Especially the Unova natives.

I also liked BW1 more than what I've done of BW2. I know it has a lot less and an awkward dex, but I felt it was comfy in a naive way that echoed gen 1.

Good luck, and kudos for trying to be more open.
>>
>>32999731
That's an assumption. I was saying that I couldn't get challenge mode because everyone else around me hated it and sent it back. I had a similar opinion but I tend to keep my Pokemon carts because before gen 6, you had to if you wanted every Pokemon.

I've played BW and BW2 when it came out. I'll admit that I'm a johtofag and leaving HG/SS features was a bit tough, especially with the dullness the first gen 5 games had. But the colors seem more vibrant in BW2.
>>
>>32999809
>>32999448
challenge mode means nothing, the game is still amazing without it. I am also a huge HGSSfag
>>
If you haven't chosen yet, go with Oshawott. The Snivy line is my favorite design of the three, but Serperior just isn't a terribly useful Pokémon.

BW2 is my favorite game in the series, so I hope you enjoy, OP!
>>
File: IMG_0707[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0707[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>33000004
>>32999882
>>32999771

It has begun

See you soon
>>
>>32999999
>>33000000
>>
>>32999683
Jellicent is god tier, you shut your mouth
>>
>>32999448
>Post Gen 5 starters, I'll pick the one posted most.
Doesn't matter. Just box it. All the starters suck and there is so much better shit to catch.
>>
File: 1481683929234.jpg (233KB, 1194x615px) Image search: [Google]
1481683929234.jpg
233KB, 1194x615px
>>33000139
Have fun. I always enjoy coming back to B2W2 and I'm using Darumaka for the first time in my W2 Challenge Mode playthrough.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.