[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we make her good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1375587059598.png (25KB, 635x480px) Image search: [Google]
1375587059598.png
25KB, 635x480px
How do we make her good?
>>
>him
>>
>we
>>
>>32998999
She's already pretty good, just outclassed by Tapu Lele.
>>
She's okay in ou as is with her mega. Has a few things that make her a viable alternative to lele, mainly the extra speed and more powerful fairy moves. Way better in doubles since pixilate Hyper Voice.

Hard to justify vanilla Gardevoir for anything. Scarf with Telepathy was a thing in vgc 2014, but it never saw usage in wider formats after that.
>>
She's breddy gud on a webs team. Pairs nicely with Bisharp and speedy Hyper Voice is godly.
>>
>>32998999
She only needs her Mega Stone, anyways main competition would be against Tapu Lele, who can hold an item, and creates a terrain that protects her against increased priority and boosts STAB.
>>
>>32998999
Gardevoir and Lele's stats are actually almost exactly the same. The only big difference lies in Speed, which I just don't see them giving more of to Gardevoir. +20 HP however, while not as valuable as Speed, is reasonable and would be very nice.

Aside from that, Psychic Surge is the other big reason why Lele is wrecking shop right now. If Gardevoir is to shine, it needs a new ability, one that is fitting and would help it a lot. Dunno what though.

Its movepool is fine. I'm not sure what it would really need.
>>
File: 1377359761269.png (71KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1377359761269.png
71KB, 900x900px
Give it Quiver Dance, Psystrike and Aura Sphere.
>>
>>32998999
If the mega had stats that were identical to Gallade's but with the offenses swapped she would've been flawless. Who in the right mind would think her Attack of all stats deserved an increase? Have they forgotten that Psyshock was a thing last gen? I know not all game developers are perfect, but Gamefreak is flawed beyond belief.
>>
>>32999310
you guys are terrible. You'd slap Quiver Dance on everything and its mother. Just start accepting the Pokemon and its attacks and abilities. Not every Pokemon is designed to be Garchomp or legendary xyz
>>
>>32999366
It's fragile and not fast enough, yet one of the most popular pokemon, it deserved more love than Kangaskhan or Salamence.
>>
>>32999366
I'm fine with legendaries steamrolling everything, but Garchomp was a mistake. I don't care if it dies to Ice Beam, those stats are just TOO good.
>>
>>32999310
Quiver Dance is Butterfly Dance in Japanese, which is why nothing except (I think,) Lilligant gets it that isn't a butterfly or moth.I guess Lilligant just frolics with butterflies or something. Absolutely nothing to do with Gardevoir though.

Psystrike is Mewtwo's thing, if anything it should get Hoopas signature move because it can create black holes. But it should definitely get Aura Sphere.
>>
>>32999529
Pokemon like Scrafty, Corphish and Barboach can learn Dragon Dance, your logic means nothing.
>>
File: 1498943319530.jpg (149KB, 1924x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1498943319530.jpg
149KB, 1924x2048px
>>32998999
>Inplying she isn't already perfect
>>
>>32998999
BUTTERED TOAST
>>
File: Vegeta.jpg (62KB, 584x560px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.jpg
62KB, 584x560px
>>32998999
>her
>>
>>32999628
Scrafty is in the Dragon egg group.
>>
>>33000286
Still the crab and the fish makes no sense according to that anon's logic.
>>
>>32998999

You can't.
>>
>Type Wild
She's already top tier in that game. Breloom should be buffed.
>>
>>32999999
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.