[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8388.jpg (609KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8388.jpg
609KB, 2000x1000px
Comment on my statement:

This is the best Pokémon game ever made, and no other game will ever be better.
>>
File: Best to worst top to bottom.png (266KB, 561x1166px) Image search: [Google]
Best to worst top to bottom.png
266KB, 561x1166px
>>
>>32996902
that statment is wrong, and very bait-y.
>>
>>32996923
statement*
>>
cool blog post
>>
I am a DIRTY SLUT for Sinnoh
>>
>>32996918
>>
>>32996902
Sinnoh with all of the quality of life changes that have inevitably been implemented over the past 3 gens would blow all games out of the water. Team Galactic battle theme was epic, and they kind of had nowhere to go after creating the legendaries of fucking space and time
>>
>>32996902
Nah, it's simply mediocre. DPPt are not good games no matter how often /vp/ overblows them. Same with BWB2W2. There's a reason why almost everybody but /vp/ says they're shit games and it's because they are indeed shit games.
>>
>>32996902
Total bait statement and: no
>>
>>32996902
Comment on my statement:

I wanna be the very best like no one ever was.
>>
>>32997044
t. hoennbaby
>>
>>32997044
this.

Generation 6 righted the ship that had been sinking since gen 2
>>
Gen 4 was the best gen for spinoffs if nothing else
>>
Gen 4 setting, dex, and story were all ok to me.

What was not ok and makes it age poorly is how fucking laggy it was. I was constantly mashing A just to get through text boxes as trivial as "wild dipshit appeared." It took up to ten seconds just to run from a wild encounter.

Cinematic gameplay is a mistake because as soon as the graphics become dated, there is no purpose to watching the game jerk itself off.

(Saving a lot of data)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.