[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what Pokemon needs that most right now? Is falilure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

The whole brand Pokemon

From the games, to the movies to the anime. To Pokemon centre website it's all cheap and stale

These guys are making billions of dollars. Reusing the same old ideas and people keep buying the same shit

Taking money out of there pocket. Might actually breath fresh air into the whole brand and they might actually try

Honestly imo 20th movie she Pokken dx are gonna bomb. So that's a good start
>>
File: 1469126379001.jpg (56KB, 774x409px) Image search: [Google]
1469126379001.jpg
56KB, 774x409px
>>32996715
>she Pokken
>>
File: 1431789051308.png (819KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
1431789051308.png
819KB, 500x557px
>>32996715
Non-Americans like you should be gassed.
>>
You could sell a box full of shit and covered in asbestos with the Pokemon title and it'd easily make millions. Pokemon will never fail.
>>
Ok OP, most prefe
>>
>>32996726
>a box full of shit
they already did that with BW
>>
>>32996733
le ebin genwar bait post
>>
I love Pokemon but when you hit your lowest point your open the greatest changes
>>
>>32996726
I don't know if that's true

Especially in Japan.

Pokemon used to be cool in Japan. If you played Pokemon in high school you were considered a geek or nerd.. in Japan it meant you were cool

I don't think that's the Case anymore
>>
>>32996715
What's a falilure?
>>
File: leddit.jpg (174KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
leddit.jpg
174KB, 712x1024px
>>32996715
>reddit spacing
>saturday morning bait thread
>>
>>32996715
Hi paco
>>
>>32996719
>she Pokken
>posts the only Hoenn starter not in Pokken
What did he mean by this?
>>
>Honestly imo 20th movie she Pokken dx are gonna bomb.
Lmao another movies and spin offs failed So hard and nothing happened
>>
Pokemon has been declining in popularity since gen 3 or 4
Failure now would kill it
>>
>>32996715
They're aren't using the same old ideas and that is the problem.

They keep making new shit and changing/replacing/removing the old shit that people liked.

Yearly FPS and sports games remain popular because they don't change much meaning their core audience sticks with them.

Game Freak likes to come up with new ideas and "region lock" them as if that does anything more than change the audience rather than expand it.

This is why outside other fads, the games a whole are selling less over time. "Oh you liked insert feature here**? Well it ain't going to be in the next game, so get fucked!" doesn't work.

Figuring out what people like about the features that exist and refining them while also adding new ones to bring in new people does though.
>>
>>32998218
No it wouldn't. Pokemon sun and moon sold 16 million copies in 6 month. Fastest selling Nintendo

Even at it's worse. Is a top 5 selling system franchise. 2nd highest single platform game

Even without Pokemon go. X and y sold 15 million and oras sold 13 million
>>
>>32997002
You.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.