[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one that thinks all the glitches in gen 1 only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Obtaining94_1.png (3KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
Obtaining94_1.png
3KB, 160x144px
Am I the only one that thinks all the glitches in gen 1 only improve the games? This shit's fun.
>>
>>32993870
Considering it's the only non-nostalgic reason to play Gen 1, yes.
>>
Kind of off-topic, but why in the FUCK is the main argument contrarian faggots make against Gen 1 "durrrrrrrrr the game is a glitchy mess literally unplayable"

Like you have to really go out of your way to activate any of these glitches though. A normal playthrough will not cause any of those kinds of glitches.
>>
>>32993899
>"durrrrrrrrr the game is a glitchy mess literally unplayable"

Because the only people who say this are underagefags who didn't actually play gen 1 and just read that meme image with all the "problems" on it.
>>
>>32993870
I remember doing 0 error on VC Blue and some interesting stuff happened. I caused a battle that repeated two more times before the game crashed.
>>
>>32993899
>>32993938

Because it's still a glitchy mess. Deal with it.
>>
>>32993870
>Ghurt
>>
File: Glitch.png (4KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
Glitch.png
4KB, 160x144px
>>32993870

Yes. It made the game more fun.
>>
>>32995271
nice
>>
>>32993899
Glitch City is pretty easy to accidentally do, and there are some bugs that actually affect normal play (Toxic being mostly useless thanks to switches, Focus Energy doing the opposite of what it's supposed to do, Psychic being immune to Ghost, errors in how the game displays super effective and not very effective text, AI exploits involving non-damaging moves)
It's by no means unplayable, that's a complete exaggeration, and the odds of you noticing most of the errors are low, but it's still there and it still will most likely affect you at some point, whether or not you notice it.
>>
File: glitchmons.png (52KB, 467x885px) Image search: [Google]
glitchmons.png
52KB, 467x885px
>>32993870
My favorite part of the series, honestly. Discovering and playing around with glitches has been more enjoyable than any of the main games.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.