[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>>
File: AYCHBEE.png (48KB, 228x231px) Image search: [Google]
AYCHBEE.png
48KB, 228x231px
>>32986060
>>
>"muh denialfags"/leak believer autist got blown out and her thread deleted
lel

I called them salty in the archives as well, to top it off.
>>
>>32986117
who?

you mean the guy who was calling serebii out for his bullshit?
>>
>>32986060
Did anyone actually LIKE that thing?

It looks retarded.

Why did people think it was legit?
>>
>>32986060
>>32986117
>>32986197
>>32986144
>>32986073
Member Hopebiscuit killed roothoot and ballio
>>
>>32986239
>ballio
That thing was equally retarded in design.

I'm not defending Primarina by any means, but seriously. Ballio was awful.
>>
>>32986144
Nah. The fag that's always crying about his obsession over denialfags. Probably hasn't even played the games, yet.
>>
>>32986312
Oh, I see. You're a denialfag and you're mad that one of your posts was in those screencap collages.
>>
>>32986328
>someone is upset over spamming the board daily with their tsundere love of da denialfags?!?! must be a denialfag!1!
Who said anything about me denying anything? You're deluded and obsessed.

Now go play SM, I'm sure you've yet to do so.
>>
File: 3966393_Z97.png (29KB, 118x200px) Image search: [Google]
3966393_Z97.png
29KB, 118x200px
this is now a watermark thread
>>
>>32986347
>Who said anything about me denying anything?

The way you're so defensive about people making fun about denialfags and even going out of your way to post in an archive just to have the last word makes it obvious.
>>
>>32986474
The thread was deleted before I got back to it. Sorry for wanting to voice my thoughts, Big Brother.

And if I was defensive, I'd be calling them "denialbros" or something like that. You just happen to be worse and far more embarassing and shitposty.
>>
File: 3790543_vpkLtInQ7.png (256KB, 411x812px) Image search: [Google]
3790543_vpkLtInQ7.png
256KB, 411x812px
>>32986355
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.