[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aesthetically Pokemon ultra sun and moon look better than sun and moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1011.jpg (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1011.jpg
1MB, 960x960px
Just look at the flowers and ground. It's more pretty to look

Hope it means USM has more effort into it
>>
>>32985619
>240p

Its still shit
>>
>>32985619
>>
Updating this shit is probably one of the easiest parts of making USM. Just edit a couple of models and textures, re-insert them, bam.
>>
>>32985619

Will they finally up the model saturation, I wonder. Have we seen that yet?
Because SM models are significantly less saturated than XY, which were already very unsaturated.
>>
>>32985679
What?
>>
>>32985833
hopefully they FINALLY ADD COLORS TO THE DAMN POKEMON LIKE HOLYSHIT THEY ALL LOOK SO BLEACHED
>>
>>32986451
Several of them are just finally accurate, or indeed bleached, but better for it.

Hopefully they'll fix the ones that need to be fixed.
>>
>>32985647
Wait. Are they laughing or singing?
>>
Wait, why has no one pointed out that they showed us a new pokemon and it went right under our fucking noses? Cause that aint something we have seen before, standing next to the npc.
>>
>>32987378
It's Alolan Meowth.
>>
File: Untitled.png (460KB, 1239x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
460KB, 1239x1257px
It's great to see just how much better the ground looks now, it looks so much livelier and less washed out, especially the grass

Reminds me of the jump from Diamond and Pearl to Platinum

Now if they can fix the camera angles, It'll be perfect
>>
its literally just double the saturation, and still doesnt even look good
>>
>>32987610
Spoiled
>>
>>32987472
I don’t know how anyone in their right minds can say that the Platinum version is better than anything. The contrast is way too much, the o my thing better is the fact that they reworked some of the tiles to make them better transition instead of there bein a straight edge of grass/etc then the cliff.
>>
File: shoot yourself.gif (2MB, 352x180px) Image search: [Google]
shoot yourself.gif
2MB, 352x180px
>>32987688
How is it possible to be this wrong?
>>
>>32987472
Or just screw camera angles and give us control over the camera. At least on the New 3DS.

B2/W2 had extra features on the DSi and 3DS, so there's no excuse.
>>
>>32987896
It wouldnt be the first time, they did this for Majoras Mask, the New 3DS let you have full camera controls
>>
It looks more colorful
>>
File: soleluna10.jpg (18KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
soleluna10.jpg
18KB, 400x240px
I hope they improve the texture of the water too,
BW2 and ORAS had the best looking oceans

Along with giving us more areas to actually surf
And Dive
>>
>>32987472
Camera angles aren't that bad?
>>
>>32988041
>Along with giving us more areas to actually surf
>And Dive
No.
>>
File: 320px-SM_Route_2.png (121KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
320px-SM_Route_2.png
121KB, 320x192px
>>32988063
It's ok most of the time but there's definietly room for improvement

Mostly the top-down perspective areas I feel are way too zoomed in, and dont show enough of the world around us, instead of focusing on just us and the ground
>>
File: 35.jpg (29KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
29KB, 400x240px
>>32988151
Keeping the perspective like in OPs pic and pic related for more areas would be a huge improvement
>>
>>32987688

Thats a crappy example the other guy used. Instead look at eterna forest. Theres additional lighting effects to make it look like sunlight is coming through the trees
>>
>>32985619
Oh look someone oversaturated the colors in this upper screenshot from the USUM trailer

Oh look someone toned down the colors in the lower screenshot from the SM trailer

Yeah lets compare them now and say they've put more effort into it
>>
>>32988445
Wtf are u talking about
>>
>>32988160
That would be great
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.