[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this shit. Did you enjoy Pokemon sun and moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Yes or no

http://www.strawpoll.me/13395842
>>
I enjoyed it, but I'll never play that game ever again.
>>
File: excited_for_nothing_.png (69KB, 479x366px) Image search: [Google]
excited_for_nothing_.png
69KB, 479x366px
>>32985373

It was oh ok.
I just wanted more new Pokémon.
>>
File: 48516153_p4_master1200.jpg (337KB, 901x891px) Image search: [Google]
48516153_p4_master1200.jpg
337KB, 901x891px
most people outside of /vp/ enjoyed sm

usm will hopefully expand on the game and fix the flaws it had
>>
Yes, I did. I'm on my 4th playthrough. I get some of the complaints, and have some gripes of my own, but it isn't enough to keep me from enjoying the game overall. I haven't played a main series game yet, that I haven't enjoyed.
>>
>>32985410

> most important flaw, Game freak only introduce 81 new Pokémon in total.

No. It won't.
>>
I enjoyed the games. Flawed, yes. However, much, much, much better than anything gen 6 turned out.
>>
>>32985373
Team Skulll is the main reason why I enjoyed it.
>>
>>32985373
Are we going to keep "settling" it every day until you get the result you want?
>>
I can enjoy every Pokemon game because the core gameplay is always there. However, all the aspects that make SM unique and not just an expansion pack, were shit and not enjoyable.
>>
>>32985480
The result every time is overwhelming yes but the constant shit posting by the small minority here I want to expose
>>
>>32985373
>Yes but it had some big flaws

You mean, like every game in the series to date?
>>
>>32985503
>You mean like every game

you could have stopped the statement there
>>
>>32985526
I can think of a large handful of games that are only slightly flawed, not bigly flawed.
>>
>>32985373
Sort of, but if I had known citra would be able to emulate it good less than 6 months after release I wouldn't have bought It.
>>
>>32985444
The designs are more consistently good. This isn't a flaw at all

Now if they'd stop revealing 95+% of the mons before release...
>>
>>32985373
I enjoyed them as I played them but I started thinking back on it negatively only a few days after finishing the UB sidequest. The barren postgame left a really bad taste in my mouth and I got pretty exhausted and started recalling all the little things that I didn't really like.

Upon starting a second playthough, I realized I'd never play it again because of how utterly obnoxious all the unskippable meaningless dialogue is after you've already seen it the first time.
>>
>>32985558
I will admit that I somehow read over the "big" part. I apologize for my mistake.
>>
I just want people to be honest

Pokemon not gonna end cus you didn't like it
>>
>>32985590
Well, there were still evolutions to most of the Pokémon unrevealed but eveything got leaked.
>>
>>32985592
I haven't replayed it, but I figured that this would be the case if I tried to. One thing I like is the small dex because it feels like an achievable goal to people like me who haven't owned a Pokémon game since the days of Gen 2, so I got some decent postgame out of that. However I do think that the National Dex should have been unlocked upon the installation of Bank or something like that. There should have been a way to get it for people who actually have teams and mons from past gens.
>>
>>32985592
True
>>
>>32985592
I think I've played through them 3 times already. While I am used to playing games where cutscenes can't be skipped, I will agree that if they want to make the games have longer cutscenes, they should be skippable like other modern RPGs.
>>
I really enjoyed the game the first playthrough, however replaying this game is damn near impossible.
>>
did several play throughs. most of them locke based.
but that's the norm.
I think my wonderlocke was the most fun for moon. will do again in um
>>
>>32985636
Honestly, Gamefreak needs to figure out how to scrub their data

Just, swap out all unrevealed Pokemon in demos with Landorus-T
>>
Did 4 playthroughs. twice on each sun and moon. I really liked it. The pokemon designs were really good and haven't been this good since... gen4. I don't really like any of the postgame quests like ORAS's rayquaza/Deoxys and that didn't change with this one. At least for the ultrabeast quests, they gave you pokemon that were competitively viable.
>>
File: IMG_0163.jpg (308KB, 1920x1081px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0163.jpg
308KB, 1920x1081px
>>32985373
I still haven't played sun yet.
>>
Definitely improves upon XY's shitty easy difficulty and less shitty rivals.

Still has many flaws that need to be ironed out. Time will tell if USM can fix some of them.
>>
>>32986321
there is no way to scrub a demo 100%
the only way is not releasing demos at all
>>
>>32986473
Hate to say it, but GF should just give up on releasing demos.
>>
>>32985986
This. I had a blast with it the first time around, but it does not lend itself to re-plays because of the fucking cutscenes.

US/UM needs an option to skip them.
>>
>>32985986
100% agreeing with you.
>>
>>32985410
I just wish there were bigger areas to explore (especially the sea, I thought we could surf more often like in RSE) and with more puzzles to solve. The tutorial was annoying too because of how long it was. Other than that I'm ok with the rest of the game.
>>
>>32985373
Nope, literally mashed A to rush story never once payed attention to it. Passed it within 24hrs, bred a flawless Jangmo-O(no EMs), and Primarina from scratch with 4 EMs that same week.did everything I needed to do before RU started... Haven't touched it since
>>
>>32986477
I don't think this game needs one desu. It's probably going to be 80% like SM anyway.
>>
>>32989336
That sounds like you made your playthrough boring on purpose.
>>
>>32985373
Overall yeah but got enough to complain about it as i have to praise
>>
Need more votes
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.