[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best starter evolved into worse starter end this meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 17

File: green.png (214KB, 712x628px) Image search: [Google]
green.png
214KB, 712x628px
>best starter evolved into worse starter
end this meme
>>
>>32984618

nice try dellusioneye abrafig
>>
File: 1498038472877.jpg (63KB, 450x454px) Image search: [Google]
1498038472877.jpg
63KB, 450x454px
>>32984618
But Decidueye is the most popular Alola starter. And when it was officially revealed got the most posting attention, it made it to pokken, And people are speculating that it might get into smash since it's most suitable for it. And alot of people are literally waiting until ash's rowlet evolves into Decidueye. Most of the people that watch the SManime just watch it for rowlet alone. The comedic anime needs a cool comedic shill Mon and I think Decidueye fits.

disregard the Barafags and that want rowlet to stay a rowlet so there cat can be in the spotlight.
>>
>>32984965
COMEDY
RELIEF
ANON
>>
>>32984965
OP said worse, which in terms of popularity, is true. Both of those final stages are less popular than the first stage.
>>
File: 1498163527235.jpg (110KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1498163527235.jpg
110KB, 1000x562px
>>32984976
Know your history on /vp/
Baka

The faleflaggers or you wher the comedy relief niggers
>>
>>32984965
>That image

I loved Decidueye's blush in Pokken, but it never occurred to me associating it to SM Rowlet's blush. That makes the both of them even cuter. I want to see more of this Decidueye and less of the serious one. I want Decidueye just stuffing its beak into Ash's backpack or wanting cuddles of some sort or just acting like Rowlet is now. That's the best owl I fell in love with.

Any way, starter wars are unnecessary desu people should enjoy what they like, petty nitpicking aside
>>
>>32985106
>Any way, starter wars are unnecessary desu people should enjoy what they like, petty nitpicking aside

This man speaks truth.
>>
>>32984965
>And when it was officially revealed got the most posting attention

The thing is, that's the only time it was the most popular one. I believe it was more because of its association with Greninja than Decidueye itself, and because of the unnecessarily high expectations people had in him. Almost none of the data we have regarding to popularity when it comes to the final forms pinpoints to Decidueye being the most popular.
>>
>>32985106
He backpack gag will get replaced for a new gag. I've tested
Decidueye in pokken before and I found something that might fit the bill.

When Decidueye uses it's arrows to attack up, it manages to hit a magnetmite or a magneton. And they fall down and hit the opponent. What if it was like that in the anime too. We could find magneton and mites in the wild in SM do you think that was a foreshadowing of this.
>>
>>32984618
>>32984976
>>32985050
>>32985139
>>32985181
t. delusional assholes
>>
>>32985181
The point was it still got positive and a lot of attention.

>Baka
>>
Best first stage starter for Gen 6 was Froakie though. And Chesnaught is better than its prevos.

Worst Gen 7 starter was Primarina, but Rowlet is still the best of all their designs.

A real travesty was Tepig into Emboar. I had much higher hopes for that little piggy.
>>
>>32985214
In that case, you shouldn't have starter with "But Decidueye is the most popular Alola starter". No one was saying Decidueye isn't popular or doesn't get attention, just that it's much less popular than Rowlet, which is a fact.
>>
>>32984618
>there are people who don't wait until seeing the final evolution
Feels good hopping onto the Greninja and Gen7 is boxed train!
>>
Worst final starter probably belong to incineroar.

Anyway, Rowlet line sells in Japan. When I was in the Pokemon centres, most of the Rowlet merchandise such as files, accessories, small plush., large size plush were sold out. They even have a series of merchandise under rowlet's name called mokuroh's garden. Which was sold out real fast also.

Not to mention decidueye is also hugely popularly in the tcg realm
>>
Both Rowlet and Litten evolved into a disappointment, it just didn't take an immediate effect on Decidueye, as it was still more Greninja-like, while Incineroar stood on 2, but months later, all 3 are around the same popularity.
Popplio didn't disappoint because no one was expecting much from it anyway.
>>
>>32985229
>Primarina
>The worst final stage or the alola starter stage.

>Not in incineraor.

Seriously do you even play pokemon?

Popplio was a ruff start to the line.

While the other two wher relatively popular.

Th energy in the second stages, torracat took the spotlight. But brionne picked up popularity for the line. And dartrix kind through some people off the rowlet boat.

Then at the end. Decidueye was an easy cool pokemon that everyone wasn't expecting after dartrix. And the ghost Typing left people astonished and confused. Witch made Decidueye more popular and mysterious.

Incineraor made people that wher fans of the litten line hang themselves. It was literally dark like his typing. And Primarina made the popularity of her line rise. Even close to catching up to Decidueye.
>>
>>32985239
I'll cosign the Greninja and all gen 7 starters are shit thesis.

I mean, my god, I've never felt compelled to box my starter before -- most gens have between 2-3 passable designs, but the whole "Pokémon are now just people in fursuits" design trend really came to a head in gen 7. I just want to train magical animals, not people dressed up as magical animals -- is that so wrong???
>>
File: Roar.png (312KB, 645x528px) Image search: [Google]
Roar.png
312KB, 645x528px
Thread is shit, post flamingarrowshipping
>>
>>32985229
>Chesnaught is better than its prevos.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32985229
>Chesnaught is better than its prevos.
This is the most retarded post in the history of mankind. Remove your presence from the gene pool for humanity's sake.
>>
>>32985308
Are you out of your goddamn mind?

Primarina is the worst final stage of any starter, and it a contender for worst final stage period. Hideous design, managed to be even more feminine than Magicfox, and it looks crippled -- honest to god, yeah, just what kids want for their closest companion and guardian: a fucking Victorian era debutante with consumption. What the fuck was Gamefreak thinking?
>>
File: IMG_3440.jpg (70KB, 680x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3440.jpg
70KB, 680x764px
>>32985330
I don't understand how or why are these 2 locked in an eternal war when they're both good in their own way and liked by many.
It's sad really.
>>
>>32985235
>Decidueye isn't as popular as rowlet.

Now see your still the dumbass here. That's literally an opinion it self.

There has never bin any proof or pole on the official website that tested who was more popular out of rowlet or Decidueye. When both of them were revealed they both had the same amount of popular attention. And if your going to bring up art, and that rowlet has more. Keep in mind rowlet was around longer. Not mention that no other fully evolved pokemon but charizard, has more art then there first form. And if your going to bring up polishes next. Well guess what. Greninja nor charizard has ever been on top of that polishes chart before. And that's due to the fact that they aren't cute or adorable. Like the pokemons on top of it. Mimiku, pikachu, alolan, vulpix. And plus all the alolan starters where up there at a point in time. But Decidueye wasn't the starter on the end. Despite it's plush being so ugly. It was meme but still made bank.
And the only reason why rowlet is getting more attention now is because of the anime. It's in the anime and is getting more exposure and Decidueye isn't yet.

This whole rowlet is more popular then Decidueye is pretty much headcanon unless proven other wise.
>>
>>32985415
that's just, like, your opinion man
>>
File: Sold out.jpg (342KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Sold out.jpg
342KB, 2048x1536px
>>32985415
>yeah, just what kids want for their closest companion and guardian
Apparently, yes
>>
>>32985442
That Decidueye plush seriously looks bad. Incineroar's and Primarina's really do look leagues better.
>>
>>32985452
Objectively wrong. Decidueye plush looks decent enough. It's Incineroar's plush that's irredeemably shit and objectively poorly made.
>>
>>32985442
Degenerate furfag filth don't count as kids or people, so their merchandise purchases literally do not matter in terms of popularity and marketability.
>>
>>32985421
>Rowlet being more popular than Decidueye is a headcannon because no proof

>Decidueye being more popular than Rowlet is fact because I said so

It doesn't matter for what reason Rowlet is receiving focus, the fact that IT IS. Getting focus while Decidueye is get very little is a proof of that it's more popular, claiming that Decidueye would take the spotlight later is also headcannon.
>>
>>32985452
I didn't post the picture for starterwars, I don't care about those. It was exclusively related to the sentence I quoted in my post.
>>
>>32985421
>pole
>polishes
>obsession with headcanon
hi comedy relief anon
>>
>>32985442
>Litten's paws

Fuck, I need one now.
>>
File: happy james.gif (210KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
happy james.gif
210KB, 500x300px
>>32985193
>When Decidueye uses it's arrows to attack up, it manages to hit a magnetmite or a magneton.
Does any footage exist or will I have to wait until DX comes out?
>>
File: 1497412680554.gif (1MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497412680554.gif
1MB, 540x300px
>>32985472
Literally what?

Also I never stated that I thought Decidueye was more popular then rowlet. I just said that we don't actually really know. And assuming rowlet is straight off the back is headcanon.

>Also. Decidueye isn't going to get any attention when rowlet is done.
>Implying Decidueye didn't already get some attention.
What's pokken DX?

But that's how it goes. First comes the first stage that shows how cute and powerful it is, then it evolves, sooner or later rowlet will evolve into a devastating Decidueye.
>>
>>32985493
Yah there is. It's a video low quality video of two Decidueye's fighting. That's where I got the blushing Decidueye pic from.
>>
This thread really goes to show that if you don't like Decidueye, you're literal cancer.

So yeah, anti-decidueyefags, you need to fuck off from /vp/. Nobody wants cancer like you around.
>>
>>32985458
>>32985465
>>32985528
>>32985572
Owlcucks on suicide alert over their shitty starter being surpassed by better mons.
>>
>>32985591
You're the one who's on suicide alert because you're cancer.
>>
>>32985415
>Just what kids want for their closest companion and guardian

You heavily misjudge just what exactly kids want for their closest companion and/or guardian. Tastes differs, it's not that far out to think a young girl falling in love with a pretty seal or a young boy liking the "singing" theme behind it. Or, for lack of better terms, people with less innocent thoughts who "like" its design.

But honest to god, "Victorian era debutante with consumption" isn't really my thing either, like at all and I even find its design somewhat distasteful (in my point of view). If I ever thought any starter to even be slightly feminine previously before Primarina, that's all gone now (and I never even had anything against the snake or the fox lines). But it's not nice to claim opinions as facts either.
>>
>>32985528
>Also. Decidueye isn't going to get any attention when rowlet is done.
>Implying Decidueye didn't already get some attention

How the fuck did you conclude that? I said it got very little, which is true, Pokken is a spin off game, with an unclear future and shaky potential.
>>
>>32984618
Bad Final Evolutions
>Decidueye
>Incineroar
>Primarina
>Chesnaught
>Delphox
Bad Starters
>Chimchar
>Chespin
Borderline bad
>Piplup
>Chikorita
>Tepig
>>
>>32985229
>And Chesnaught is better than its prevos
maybe, MAYBE if it's normal color would be the shiny one
>>
>>32985229
Goddamn Chesnaughtfags truly are the most obnoxious starterfags.
>>
>>32984965
But gen 7 is popular anon
>>
File: 1498784449590.jpg (19KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1498784449590.jpg
19KB, 540x489px
>>32985591
>Being a catfag
>>
>>32984618
That doesn't look like Fennekin and Delphox.
>>
>>32985971
t. has never seen a chestnut in his life.

Chesnaught is great BECAUSE it uses the colors it does.
>>
>>32985308
I love luchadors and don't like Incineroar.
I like some Waifumon but Primarina is easily my least favorite.
All 3 dissapointed me but Decidueye was average rather than bad to me.

>>32985345
>>32985361
>>32985971
>>32986195
I'm more of a Froakie guy, but I still like Chesnaught more than Quilladin and Chespin. Chespin's design is okay, but I prefer Chesnaught to it. I don't really understand what aspect of it makes it look worse to you, but whatever.
>>
File: Quill_me.jpg (10KB, 217x250px) Image search: [Google]
Quill_me.jpg
10KB, 217x250px
>>
>>32985308
This, incineroar is awful
>biped tiger
>man-like chest and shoulders
>cartoony front paws
>shoots flames from its belt and not it's mouth or paws

Not to mention it's shiny colors look disgusting
>>
>>32985665
The fact that he got into a game based mostly on combat should tell you a little bit of a story. And he's the only alolan pokemon in there. Not to mention the game mostly consist of shill mons or popular mons in one way shape or form. But you can argue empoleon and crogunk got in. I believe they where supposed to be trick along side darkrai for gen 4 remakes. They even trolled gen4remake fags by putting two gen4 in the 20th movie. They've did this before in the past. Instead it was a teas for gen 3 remakes.
>>
>>32985308
>Incineraor made people that wher fans of the litten line hang themselves. It was literally dark like his typing. And Primarina made the popularity of her line rise. Even close to catching up to Decidueye.

somehow still millions of people like him and after the move he seem to be even more popular
>>
>>32985662

mokuroh is popular because it's cute, scary and derpy, people really don't need enough in japan

juniper is hated because it's resembles hikikomori or emos
>>
If you like Incineroar you should be gunned down right on spot. Fuck all of you. Burn in Hell.
>>
>>32988531

*uses burn heal*

s-sorry, it's smoke free zone anon kun
>>
>>32988418
>Said the antiowl fag
>>
>>32988418
The only people that think this are antiowlfags or really obsessed Barafags say this to themselves all day all night to keep their mind set stable, and who still call rowlet a comedy relief despite the anime.
>>
>>32988399
>True,

Also, keep mind that I said "when they wher revealed."

but even with that push from the movie, (that people are arguing back and forwarded weather is good or not.) And the emotional boost from the anime, the litten line has been getting some good attention. Hek at one point the incineraor plush managed to beat out the rowlet plush In sells, but of course the other two final evolution starters wher ahead of them. And I have a strange feeling incineraor is going to appear in the anime soon since the battle royal is way too close to ash for him to just skip it. And thanks to the leaks we know ash will eventually encounter one soon in the Akala arc. I see a bright future for incineraor. But at the end of the day it's still going to get overshadowed soon by the more cooler pokemon. It's just like XY or any other region. GF all ways market the coolest pokemon. And to be honest I already see that they kinda started it.

Incineraor got to play as the antagonist pokemon in the movie. While Decidueye got to put into Pokken. At least there giving one of the other starters a chance before they give ash they start fully investing on the cool Mon of the gen.
>>
>>32989012
>GF all ways market the coolest pokemon

Just like Sceptile and Blaziken, there isn't a clear "coolest" starter in gen 7, which is why this dumb war is even happening, had there been a Greninja situation where one is noticeably more loved and is consider the "cool" one, then we wouldn't be in this mess.
Decidueye and Incineroar are both the "cool" speedy starter and the bulky tank when viewed with their pre-evos.
>>
>>32985465

Keep projecting and moving the goalposts, loser.
>>
File: IMG_0761.jpg (45KB, 188x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0761.jpg
45KB, 188x280px
>>32985415
>lists feminine as a bad thing

Stopped reading there. The straw grasping you're resorting to to hate a fictional creature is just pathetic.
>>
>>32989058

I wish all starters were treat equal, it's really not so hard
>>
>>32989140
The times GF played favorites was Charizard and Greninja, maybe also Piplup, but other than that, starter trio from other gens have been treated equally, but unfortunately they might play favorites again this gen, I mean they're not giving Prima anything already.
>>
>>32989058
>Incineraor
>cool
>Speedy

Are you a bara, no wait don't answer that you probably are.

See this is the problem, people are like you are mixing things up. Incineraor isn't supposed to be the cool nor speedy one. Just look at it. It's supposed to be the masculine one, hens why we call bara cat. From and XY stand point incineraor is literally the chesnaght, the tough big, bara that cold protect you.

But Decidueye on t the other hand is literally the cool one. Look even in it's dex it says it acts cool, GF literally most of the time depicted it with dabing, it's seriously the cool Mon made for kids. And judging from it's official revealed reactions, they've succeeded on making the cool agile Mon.
>>
>>32990110
Bara this! Bara you Bara showed Bara the Bara Bara Bara his Bara Place, Bara Bara Bara got Bara wrecked Bara!
>>
>>32990132
Are you okay. If you want, I'll try to stop calling it bara and think of another name.
>>
>>32990173
Bara Bara Bara! You sure Bara show that Bara his Bara place you Bara! What a Bara guy!
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
Stop having starterwars
>>
File: owl-suit.jpg (254KB, 1361x2048px) Image search: [Google]
owl-suit.jpg
254KB, 1361x2048px
>it's a catfag falseflagging as owlfag falseflagging as catfag falseflagging as owlfag falseflagging as catfag falseflagging as owlfag falseflagging as catfag thread
Surely THIS time all the people who like things I don't like will be convinced they are in fact wrong!
>>
>>32990182
Bara For Bara You!
>>
>>32990187
It didn't even end up as a starter war. If anything there are only a few people shit posting, for examples you.
>>32990195
>>
File: 1483157248683.jpg (78KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1483157248683.jpg
78KB, 700x700px
>>32990223
Bara Bara to you too, Bara fellow!
>>
>>32990195
You forgot the plot twist.
>it's not even starterfags at all, just a few very bored shitposters who literally only play Pokemon and do nothing else aside from browse /vp/
>>
>>32990348
We know already.
>>
>>32990110
Reread the sentence.
>when viewed with their PRE-EVOS
Wether you like it or not, the Litten line is the speedy line of this gen, and when they describe Decidueye as "acting cool" they meant as in calm and collected.
Again, you can keeping sperging about muh cool starter and muh patterns all you like, Decidueye being cool is just your opinion, not actual fact.
>>
>>32984618
The fuck are you on about? When the base stage is actually good, the entire line is good with the final stage being the best of the line. If the first stage is shit the entire line is always shit
>>
File: 1485468247207.jpg (14KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1485468247207.jpg
14KB, 256x256px
>>32985327
Greninja is actually very frog-like, though. The froggiest Frog Pokemon we've gotten so far, i'd say.

Really the only Stater final stages that look more human-like than whichever animal they're based off of are Incineroar (the biggest offender), Delphox, Blaziken, and arguably Decidueye. The rest you can say have more in common with their animal inspiration than their human one.
>>
>>32992038
Shitnaught is objectively more humanoid than Decidueye, and you know it. Decidueye as it is barely has any humanoid traits, if at all. Even the "fingers" are just feathers. It's frankly the most animalistic starter to date.
>>
>>32992048
>the most animalistic starter to date.

Swampert, Samurott, Meganium, Venusaur, Feraligatr, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra and Serperior would like a word with you.
>>
>>32992101
don't reply to falseflaggers
>>
>>32992101
He's a fucking idiot, ignore him
>>
>>32992038
Wew, i just noticed that the most Anthro Starters tend to be the Fire ones. Why's that?
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.