[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefaultred.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefaultred.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
Is it just me or is he the most smug as fuck of a Main trainer/champion in the series

was playing the pokemon world tournament in W2 when i had the privilege of him being my first encounter and he enters with a

"..."

a fucking "..." so i beat him to try and see if in maybe a good beating he would have anything interesting to say, but no the fucker just goes on with another

"...!!"

the fucker even had the audacity of smugness in defeat. so i thought i'll try and see if he'd at least talk in the lounge where the beat champions were so i ended my tour and proceeded. Cynthia was there, typical of best girl, Lance was there, but red oh ho ho surprise surprise, he didn't even have the decency to stay and just up and left like the fuck he was.

fuck red, you will never be red

>you will never enter a tournament writing your credentials as "..." like red
>you will never stop abusing your pokemon till they would reach your standards like red
>you will never become a champion of your respective region beating the E4 with just "..." for words like red
>you will never have time for anything but pokemon so you leave everything inclusive of your family like red
>you will never just go to the gym and leave dismantling a crime syndicate like red
>you will never ever see a cap tipped like a fedora like red
>you will never "..." like red
>you will never be red
>>
File: 11.png (28KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
11.png
28KB, 300x240px
>>32984419

How old is Red during Sun and Moon time?

He was 11 years old during 赤緑≒RS but what later on?

赤緑≒RS→金銀≒DPPt→BW→BW2≒XY→ Sun and Moon
>>
>>32984554

22 or 20 years old?
>>
>>32984554
Early to mid twenties most likely, since Blue was apparently studying abroad in XY.
>>
>>32984737

That means, May is in her 20s.
Since, She's older than Red and Blue by 1 year.
>>
I hate how everyone draws Red with his Gen I outfit pre-SM. His Gen III-on outfit was perfectly good in and of itself.
>>
By the way OP, what was the point of this thread?
>>
>>32984419
Thats because he is a protagonist and they never talk

But sure go ahead with your fanfictions and headcanons
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.