[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whine Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1481142955473.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481142955473.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
What went SO WRONG with the 3DS games? I remember B/W still being lots of fun despite lack of post game, then B2/W2 came out and it was the pinnacle of greatness. I know I'll never be a careless 13-year-old filling up my national dex in HGSS ever again but not one of the 3DS games has brought me that same giddiness except XY which wore off after the first few hours.

And don't even get me started on OR/AS, I played the shit out of the originals but the remake was easily the most disappointing Pokemon game I've played.

S/M get points for finally mixing things up and bring back a story where the league champion isn't the final boss but the islands are just boring to explore and the lack of a national dex is retarded.

I really hope US/UM are fantastic and have loads of side stuff like the Pokeathlon and post game like the Frontier cause the magic is wearing off quick
>>
Forgot to mention that pic related was a similar huge disappointment although on a far grander scale
>>
File: (you).jpg (16KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
16KB, 480x272px
>>32980748
>Oh, its this thread again
>>
>>32980756
>tfw there are people defending ZTD and claiming it's a satisfying ending
Vidya is dead :^(
>>
>>32980854
Remember all of those 9 or even 10/10 reviews? I usually laugh at the thought of paid reviews but they just had to have been, there's no way that anyone could have been stupid enough to overlook the gaping plot holes and broken promises and gave the game a freaking perfect score...right?
>>
>>32980748
Maybe it's just how you feel as a person
>>
>>32980889
People were either tired from waiting or afraid of giving it a low score. I mean, it almost didn't happen so I guess they didn't want to discourage Uchikoshi (or whoever was in charge). Soon enough they'll start realizing (hopefully) it's a steaming pile of shit. I don't understand why they had to add time machines and aliens, ffs why was it needed? At least we have two games in the trilogy that were good but that ending still hurts.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.